Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University (DSMNRU) has released admission notice for eligible candidates for admission into various courses.The University admits students to B.Tech. courses through the UPSEE conducted by Dr. APJAKTU, Lucknow, and to other courses through their own entrance exam and interviews. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the said courses can fill their Application Form from here as per schedule date and can also find the complete details of DSMRU Admission 2019 like application process, seat matrix, and other selection processes through this page below.
DSMNRU Admissions 2019
DSMNRU has released all the dates regarding the entrance as well as application form. Schedule for the DSMNRU Admission 2019 is given below:
|Registration starts date||08 Apr 2019|
|Regitartion ends without late fee||10 Jun 2019|
|Registration end with late fee 300||15 Jun 2019|
|Availability of admit card||22 Jun 2019|
|Examination date I (For MVA, BVA)
Examination date II (For MCA, LLB, MBA)
Examination date III (For B.Ed – spl, B.Ed – spl, BPO, B.ASLP)
|27 – 28 Jun 2019
27 Jun 2019
29 Jun 2019
|Admission interview for PDCD||11 Jul 2019|
|Counselling||12 Jul 2019|
Click here to check the admission schedule 2019 of DSMRU.
Courses Offered & Seat Matrix
DSMNRU Admission 2019 Application Form
The candidates must read the conditions of eligibility as given in the instruction part carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility before filling the application and submitting the printout of Offline Application Form along with self attested relevant documents.
- The applicants are required to fill all the entries in order to get their application successfully submitted.
- The name (Applicant, Father and Mother etc.) is to be mentioned in the sequence of first name, middle name and surname, leaving one space blank in between. e.g. Ritesh Kumar Singh.
- The date of birth is to entered in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Click appropriate Category Code as given below:General (GEN) , Other Backward Class (OBC), Scheduled Caste(SC),Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Economically Backward Category (EBC)
- Reservation benefit as per Uttar Pradesh Govt. rules
- In case you are claiming disability, attach the disability certificate in support of your claim.
- You have to fill all your academic qualification starting from High school onwards. 9. Pay your fee online through the gateway provided in the application.
- Carefully read the declaration and click on the cheque box meant for that purpose.
- Upload all the necessary and relevant documents.
- Finally click on the submit button to submit your form successfully.
As according to last year information, entrance Test will be based on Multiple Choice Questions in the relevant programme applied for. Candidates for Ph.D should score atlease 50% of marks in the written test or they would be ineligible for the program offered by the university. Applicants scoring 50% would be eligible for the personal interview round depending upon the no. of seats available.
Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University will release the important Notices regarding counselling, Interview, Merit List. Candidates can check all the information regarding counselling from this page.