Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University (DSMNRU) has published admission brochure for eligible candidates for admission into various courses..The University admits students to B.Tech. courses through the UPSEE conducted by Dr. APJAKTU, Lucknow, and to other courses through their own entrance exam and interviews. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the said courses can fill their Application Form from here as per schedule date and can also find the complete details of DSMRU Admission 2018 like application process, seat matrix and other selection process through this page below.
DSMNRU Admissions 2018
Courses Offered by DSMNRU
- M. Com.
- M. S. W.
- M.Ed. Spl. Education
- B. Com
- B. Com. LL.B(Hons )
- B.Ed. Spl.Education
- D.Ed Spl.Education
- B. Tech. (CS/ECE/CE/ME/ EE)
DSMNRU has released all the dates regarding the entrance as well as application form. Schedule for the DSMNRU Admission 2018 is given below:
|Last date of Form Submission||23 Jun 2018|
|Last date of Form submission (with late fee Rs. 500)||30 Jun 2918|
|Admit Card availability||07 Jul 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||11 Jul – 20 Jul 2018(10 AM – 2 Pm)|
|Interview and Testimonials Verification of PDCD, B.Ed. Special Education (HI/MR/VI), M.Ed. Special Education (HI/MR/VI), BPO, B.ASLP, LL.M, MBA||18 Jul 2018|
|Result of written examination||Last week of Jul 2018|
DSMNRU Admission 2018 Application Form
Candidates please note that online and offline modes are available to submit the application form application form fee can also be paid online as well as offline for admission in DSMNRU. Application form could be downloaded through the University website (http://dsmru.up.nic.in) as well as from the direct link provided below.
Admission Fee payable through Demand Draft in favor of “FINANCE OFFICER”, DSMNRU Payable at, LUCKNOW.
The step of submission must be completed while applying through Online. Online form submitted to the University without hard copy (print out), will not be accepted.
The candidates must read the conditions of eligibility as given in the instruction part carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility before filling the application and submitting the printout of Offline Application Form along with self attested relevant documents.
Details of Courses offered
The list and details of courses provided by DSMNRU is provided below :
- Admission to D.Ed. Special Education programme for the session 2018-19 will be taken on the basis merit/rank/marks obtained in All India Online Aptitude Test2018 to be conducted by RCI, New Delhi. The candidate seeking admission to D.Ed. Special Education programme need to fill form of DSMNRU after qualifying AIOAT.
- Admission to B.Tech. programme for the session 2018-19 will be taken on the basis merit/rank/marks obtained in UPSEET-2018 conducted by Dr. A.P.J.AKRU, Lucknow. The candidate seeking admission to B.Tech. programme need to fill form of DSMNRU after qualifying UPSEET-2018.
Mode of Admission
- Entrance test : Entrance test will be conducted by the university for admission to B.Ed, M.Ed, LL.M, BPO, BVA, MVA, Ph.D, B.ASLP. there after admission will be based on a combined marks obtained in the written examination and interview.Cost of Application:
- Rs.1000 for General and OBC category.
- Rs. 500 for PwD/SC/ST.
- Admissions to B.tech programmes for session 2018-19 will be made through UPSEET which had been conducted by DR.APJAKTU, Lucknow.
- Admissions to D.Ed special education programme for the session 2018-19 will be taken on the basis of merit/rank/marks obtained in All India Online Aptitude Test 2018 which is conducted by RCI,New Delhi.
- For admission in Certificate in Bhojpuri, P.D.C.D, B.A., M.A. (Political Science, Bhojpuri, History, Economics, Sociology, Hindi and English), MSW, B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA, B.Com. (LL.B) Hons., M.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Information Technology and Microbiology), and MCA programmes candidates need to pay
Fee for Application form of :
- Rs.600 for General and OBC category.
- Rs.300 for PwD/SC/ST.
Entrance Test will be based on Multiple Choice Questions in the relevant programme applied for. Candidates for Ph.D should score atlease 50% of marks in the written test or they would be ineligible for the program offered by the university. Applicants scoring 50% would be eligible for the personal interview round depending upon the no. of seats available.
Contact Detail : Download
Website: http://dsmru.up.nic.in, http://dsmnru.ac.in
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact Number: 07232903229, 07232903230 (10 AM to 05 PM)
Toll Free Number: 1800 180 0987(10 AM to 05 PM)
For more details of DSMRU Admissions 2018 – Download Information Booklet.