IFTM University Moradabad has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into various programmes in the field of management, Law. pharmacy e.t.c for the academic year 2018-2019. Admission details are present at the official website of IIFTM candidates can check for admission from here. Interested candidates have to fill an offline Application form and submit it to the university along with all required documents as specified by the university. Admission to all programs will be made on the basis of merit. Candidate can get all details regarding IFTM University Moradabad Admission 2018 from this article.
IFTM University Moradabad Admission 2018
The admissions at IFTM University Moradabad for the current session 2018-2019 are open. Interested candidates can get more information regarding admission like Application form, Admission procedure e.t.c from here.
|Last date of Form Submission with fee||12 Jul 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam & Personal Interview||15 Jul 2018|
IFTM University has various schools which offer admissions to lots of courses. Let’s check them out
- School of Business Management
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy Academy
- School of Engineering And Technology
- School of Sciences
- School of Social Science
- School of Law
A Candidate seeking admission in any of the academic programme of the university is required to fill up the application form. The Admission Brochure, along with the application form, is available on all days of the week (Monday to Sunday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm) and can be obtained varioush variou ways:
Downloading from University Website: The application form can be downloaded from the University Website (www.iftmuniversity.ac.in) and the duly filled-up form can be forwarded to the Coordinator- Admissions, IFTM University, Delhi Road, Moradabad, (UP) – 244 001 along with a demand draft of Rs. 5000/- on account of processing fee favouring the ‘IFTM University’ payable at Moradabad.
Application form: Click Here to download the Application form.
Cash payment: The Admission Brochure consisting of an application form can be obtained from the Admission Cell of the University on payment of Rs. 5000/- as processing fee in cash.
Speed post/courier: Along with a demand draft/pay order of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only)
Submission of Application Form : Filled-up application form, in all respect, should reach the Coordinater- Admissions, IFTM University, Delhi Road, Moradabad (UP) – 244 001.
Documents to be submitted along with Application form
- High School Marksheet, Certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet, Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet, Degree
- Post Graduation Marksheet, Degree
- Aadhar Card
- Result Card of Entrance Test (if applicable)
- Original Transfer, Migration, Character, Caste, Income/Salary, Domicile Certificate
- Gap Year Affidavit (if any)
- 6 Colored Photographs
Candidates should fill the Application form attached to the University brochure. Read all the instructions very carefully before filling the Application form and submit the same to Admissions Cell of the University. Admission to all programs will be made on the basis of merit determined as per the procedure laid down by the university.
Admission Rules & Regulations
- If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result, thereof, is awaited, you can take provisional admission.
- Attach certified copies of your mark sheets/testimonials with the application form. At this stage, do not send any original copies of mark sheets/testimonials.
- The selection to the program will be provisional until the candidate furnishes all the required documents and testimonials, including the final results of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- At the time of admission, the students are required to submit the Non-Judicial affidavit being signed by him/her along with their parents/guardians with regard to disciplinary behaviour during the entire period of the program.
Fee & Payment Details
The total annual fee prescribed along with examination, registration and enrolment, dress fee, Hostel/Bus charges is to be paid in two equal instalments for courses having 2 years or more duration and in one instalment for courses of 1 year duration. Fee is to be paid through bank draft/pay order only, drawn in favour of IFTM University payable at Moradabad.
The first instalment of the fee will be accepted at the time of admission for new students (registration date of odd semesters for old students) and the second instalment at the time of registration of even semester. Late payment will attract a fine of Rs.500/- per week or part their off. Registration dates of each semester will be notified separately.
Students, who do not pay their fee within prescribed time, may be asked to leave the course and they will not be allowed to appear in the examination and will not be entitled for claim of any fee refund.
For more Details About Fee click here
Candidates can also seek information related to the programs offered by the university from the Admission Cell at University campus.In addition to Admission office, candidates can get more information by
0591-2550203, 0591-2360817/18, 09411029918, 09837074383, 09412139674, 09412389810, 09837504666, 09917731198, 09411919854, 09837573666
Email: [email protected]
For more information check IFTM University Moradabad 2018- Download Brochure