Invertis University Admission 2020 – The Invertis University, Bareilley, has started the Invertis University Admission 2020 Registration process. Candidates can fill their application form for Invertis University Combined Entrance Test online at invertisuniversity.ac.in. Thereafter, they need to qualify for IUCET 2020 / Group and Discussion or Personal Interview to qualify for admissions. However, the meritorious students who have appeared for any national level entrance / state level exam like JEE MAINS / CAT / XAT / MAT / CLAT / UPSEE / UPMAT etc are provided direct admissions. Scroll below to know more information regarding eligibility criteria, how to apply, courses offered through Invertis University Admission 2020.
Latest: Invertis University Admission 2020 application form is active now. Scroll below for more details.
Invertis University Admission 2020
Candidates are provided admissions into many under graduate / post graduate and PhD courses run under Invertis University. However, they should note that the application process is entire different for national students and international students respectively. Shown below are the important dates for the same.
|Invertis University Admission 2020||Dates|
|Application Form Process||active now|
|Last date to fill application form||to be notified|
|IUCET 2020 exam||to be notified|
|GD / PI||to be notified|
|Counselling sessions||to be notified|
Invertis University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and understand the eligibility criteria before filling their Invertis University Admission 2020 application form. They should also note that they can use their email ID for filling one form only.
|Name of Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|PhD in management||Candidate must have completed masters degree with 55%|
|MBA / M.COM / LLB / B.Tech / M.COM / LLB||The candidate should have attained 50% marks in graduation.|
|BBA / BBA LLB / BJMC / B.COM hons / B.COM / BCA / BA LLB / BJMC / B.COM LLB / B.Tech / M.Tech integrated / B.pharma / D.pharma||The candidate should have attained 50% marks in Class 10+2|
|B.COM in financial markets||The candidate should have attained 60% marks in Class 10+2|
|PhD in computer science||Candidate must have completed masters degree with 55%|
|MCA||The candidate should have attained 50% marks in Class 10+2 with Mathematics|
|MCA Lateral Entry||The candidate should have attained 60% marks in BCA / Bsc / PGDCSA|
|BSc Hons ( Computer Science)||The candidate should have attained 50% marks in Class 10+2 in PCM|
|LLM||The candidate should have attained 50% marks in BBALLB / LLB.|
|BBA LLB / BJMC||The candidate should have attained 50% marks in Class 10+2|
|B.COM LLB||The candidate should have attained 50% marks in Class 10+2|
Invertis University Admission 2020 Application Form
The competent authority releases Invertis University Admission 2020 Application Form on the official website. They can also procure the form from the campus for offline submission. Candidates should read out the eligibility criteria for filling in the application form. Shown below are the steps to apply.
- STEP 1: First of all, go to official website.
- STEP 2: Now, click on the apply now button present on the homepage.
- STEP 3: Thereafter, fill the registration form i.e. name, email id, programme, course etc.
- STEP 4: Now, choose the course.
- STEP 5: Thereafter, upload photograph and signature as per specifications.
- STEP 6: Now, pay the application fee and submit.
Application Fee: Candidates can pay their application fee i.e Rs. 700 through an internet banking / credit card / debit card.
- STEP 1: First, of all candidates need to procure the application from the either sources.
- Corporate office : 60/10, Old Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi-110060
- City office : B-186, Civil Lines, Bareilly-243001
- Campus : Invertis University, NH-24, Bareilly-243123 U.P. (India)
- STEP 2: Candidates have to pay cash / DD of Rs.700 for purchasing the form.
The candidates can also write to [email protected] for purchasing of application form. They need to pay DD of Rs. 700 for the same. Thereafter, the filled form has to sent on the following address.
Invertis Village, NH-24,
Bareilly – 243 123
Uttar Pradesh, India
Invertis University Admission 2020 Selection Criteria
The competent authority follows different types of selection criteria for each course. There is an entirely different process for national and international students in the Invertis University. Check the details regarding the same from below.
- The candidate needs to crack the IUCET 2020 exam with good marks.
- Those who have JEE MAINS / CAT / XAT / MAT / CLAT / UPSEE / UPMAT have to appear for personal interview.
For BBA / BBA LLB / BA LLB / LLM
- The candidate should have a valid IUCET score.
- Or they should have appeared for CLAT examination.
- The candidate should have have a valid GATE scorecard.
- Or they are selected on the basis of merit in IUCET 2020 exam.
For all other undergraduate courses B.COM / BCA / BA LLB / BJMC / B.COM LLB / B.pharma / D.pharma
- Candidates need to appear for the iUCET examination.
- Thereafter, they need to appear for GD / PI.
About Invertis University
The Invertis University was established in the year 2010 and is located at Bareilley, India. It is a private university. The campus is well equipped with world class facilities like moot courts, workshops, laboratory, classrooms etc. It has different institutions running under the umbrella branch itself. More than 5000 students are already studying in the different departments of the college. The university has also placed 1000 plus students in big corporate names like Zee News, Hero Cycles etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.