Integral University (IU), Lucknow offers opportunities for pursuing UG, PG and Diploma Courses the academic year 2018-19. Candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria which shall not be relaxed. The candidate must himself/herself ensure his/her eligibility to appear in the entrance examination. If a candidate, who is ineligible to appear in the examination, does so, he/she will not have any claim whatsoever on admission. Candidates can check the complete details of Integral University Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Integral University Admission 2018
Admission in all the courses will be based on merit. A course wise merit list will be called for counselling, which eventually would lead to the admission. Candidates seeking admission in MBA may have to go through personal interview before the final admission. Candidates can check the schedule for Integral University Admission 2018 form below.
|Last date of submission of form||15 Apr 2018|
Official Website: iul.ac.in
- Any candidate who has been admitted to the University shall have to abide by the University rules and regulations, or any other amendments made therein from time to time. No litigation shall therefore be tenable.
- This University strictly follows the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court and regulations of the University Grants Commission for preventing and curbing the menace of ragging in Educational Institutions. These regulations, in full, are displayed on notice boards and are also posted on the website of this University. All the candidates, in their own interest, are advised to study and follow these regulations in both letter and spirit during their studies and stay in this University. Ragging is totally prohibited on and off the campus. if any candidate is found indulging in any form of ragging, he/she is liable to be punished as per University rules. Similarly a complaint committee of women against sexual harassment has also been formed to deal with any such untoward cases, as per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- 50% of total seats are reserved for Muslim minorities and 50% of the seats are open to general category. Reservation for girls, physically handicapped and NRI are also available within these categories.
- At any stage, if it is found that a candidate has used some fraudulent means to seek admission, or has made incorrect statement (s), he/she shall not be granted admission or if already admitted, such admission shall be cancelled at any stage.
- Applications of the candidates whose qualifying examinations are recognized by the University shall only be considered for admission.
- Candidates are required to produce the original documents such as marks sheet and certificates of the qualifying examination at the time of interview/ reporting for admission. Candidates in respect of whom, the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared by the date of admission, due to any reason whatsoever, shall only be eligible for provisional admission. The candidates will have to produce original documents within 2 months from the commencement of classes to confirm their admission, failing which, the provisional admission will be cancelled.
- The candidates selected for admission counselling to different courses shall be intimated by post/email. The applicant can also check the admission counselling dates from Integral University website. The University shall not be responsible for any delay or non delivery of letter.
The University has reserved the following rights
- Not to disclose the marks obtained by a candidate in any admission test / interview /aptitude test etc.
- Not to admit a candidate to a course of study, even if a notification inviting applications for admission to the same has been issued, if the number of applications received for admission is less than 40% of the sanctioned intake for a particular course.
- Not to admit any of the candidates on valid grounds without intimating reasons to candidate/ parents.
Integral University has a unique culture of inclusiveness, diversity, personal and intellectual integrity and value-based education. The curriculum has a strong focus on individual growth and the development of essential tools so that its students make a mark in the corporate world and the field of technology. These are solidly supported by a highly qualified and trained team of accomplished faculty and robust academic infrastructure. It always maintains a high standard of educational excellence and continuously strives to create a learning-friendly environment. Integral University, because of its marvellous contribution in the fields of Science & Technology in the very first decade of its existence, has established laudable credentials among the leading universities of the country. It is going to enter the orbit of the second decade with a fresh commitment to imparting valuebased quality education and inculcating the spirit of enquiry, humanity and civility in its students so as to make them proud sons & daughters of India. The miraculous achievements of Integral University in the first decade of its journey beggars description. It strengthened the Faculty of Engineering and established the faculties of Pharmacy, Education, Health & Medical Sciences (Integral Institute of Medical Sciences and Research with a 500 + bedded multispeciality hospital), Agriculture, Humanities and Social Sciences, Distance Education and two Polytechnics. By 2020 India would be having the youngest workforce. To cope with the global requirement and for India to play a vital role in outsourcing experts, the University is going to take up vocational training programmes to groom new and skilled workforce. By utilizing the facilities of ICT, the University has geared up to launch Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) under the distance education programme to increase the rate of literacy and an inclusive development through education.
Integral University Admission 2018 Information Brochure
- Download Information Brochure for Indian Candidates