The Lucknow University was established in 1921. Departments span across arts, commerce, education, law, science, fine arts, Ayurveda in the University of Lucknow. LU has affiliations with UGC, ACU, BCI, AIU, NCTE, DEC, NAAC. Lucknow University has released notification regarding admission in various UG & PG courses for the academic year 2018-19. The University grants admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various streams. Check complete details on Lucknow University Admission 2018 from this article.
Lucknow University Admission 2018
The candidates before proceeding to fill the application form must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the respective course. For admission to the UG and PG courses, the candidates must appear for the entrance test conducted by Lucknow University. Candidates can check here the schedule for the commencement of various events for various courses:
|Important Event||UG Programme||PG Programme|
|Application form start||19 Mar 2018||02 Apr 2018|
|Application Form ends||15 Apr 2018||10 May 2018|
|Last date with late Fee (Rs 1000 extra
with the actual fee)
|20 Apr 2018||15 May 2018|
|Admit Card Download||25 Apr 2018||25 May 2018|
|Entrance test||02 – 10 May 2018||02 to 11 Jun 2018|
|Interview||–||03 to 07 Jun 2018|
|Result||25 May 2018||28 Jun 2018|
|Counselling||11 to 25 Jun 2018
10 to 16 Jul 2018 – B.Sc Part III
|02 to 09 Jul 2018|
- Click here to check the reporting dates for B.Tech first and second year.
- Click here to check the detailed scheduled for Under Graduate Programme.
- Click here to check the detailed schedule for Post Graduate Programme.
- LUMET – MBA Admission
- LUGMAT – BBA / B.Com (Hons)
- MCA Admission
- M.Ed. Admission Test
- M.P. Ed
Lucknow University 2018 Application Form
Lucknow University has released application form for MBA admission. The application form for rest of the courses will be available online at the University’s website. Here we will also provide the direct link for applying for Lucknow University Admission 2018. The process to fill in details and to submit the application form of Lucknow University is as below:
- Click on the Apply Now link.
- Next, the candidates will have to register online by entering the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, and E-mail Id.
- After the registration process is done, the candidates will have to enter their Personal Details, Educational Details and other details in the online application for Lucknow University Admission 2018.
- Next. upload Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Before final submission, ensure that details given on the application form are correct.
- Lastly, the candidates will have to submit the application fee.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, download the confirmation page.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
As per the notification, the application fee for various courses and their mode of payment will remain same. The application fee can be submitted online through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking. The offline medium to submit the fee amount shall be through E-Challan.
Candidates applying Lucknow University Admission 2018 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions to appear for the entrance exam of the respective course. The eligibility criteria for admission to UG and PG program for various streams are given below:
PG Management (MBA) Admission 2018 Eligibility
A candidate will be eligible for Admission to the MBA programs if he/she has completed graduation in any stream with the 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by the UGC. Also, the applicant should have secured a minimum 50% of marks at the graduate level (45% in case of SC/ST). Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year can apply for admission but they should fulfill all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
UG Management (MBA 5 years,BBA, BBA International Business, BBA Management Sciences, BBA Tourism) Admission 2018 Eligibility
Intermediate or equivalent examination For General and Other Backward Classes candidates must secure at least 60% of marks and for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes minimum number of marks obtained should be 55% based on total marks of all subjects.
Under Graduate Admission 2018 Eligibility
- BA Hons – The applicant should have passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC candidates and 55% in case of SC/ST candidates.
- BA – Should have passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 40% marks for General and OBC candidates and 33% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- B.Com (Hons), B.Com Regular and B.Com Self Finance – Should have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce or Intermediate with economics or mathematics as one of the subjects of study. The applicant must have obtained at least 40% marks in case of General and OBC candidates and 33% in case of SC/ST.
- LLB Integrated 5 years – Should have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with a minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST)
- B.Sc Mathematics Group – Should have passed Intermediate Science (with Mathematics group) or equivalent examination with a minimum 40% marks for General and OBC candidates (in case of SC/ST the qualifying marks shall be 33%).
- B.Sc Biology Group – Should have passed Intermediate Science (with Biology group) or equivalent examination with a minimum 40% marks for General and OBC candidates (in case of SC/ST the qualifying marks shall be 33%).
- BCA – Should have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics Mathematics/Computer Science/Computer Application as a subject with at least 50% of marks (45% in case of SC/ST).
- B.Voc – The applicants should have passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination with Science subject with at least 40% of marks (33% in case of SC/ST).
Post Graduate Admission 2018 Eligibility
Faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, and Science to the Post-Graduate Courses – The applicant should have completed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with the 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by UGC and has secured a minimum of 45% marks at graduate level. However, for SC/ST candidates minimum pass percentage of marks shall be 40%. For admission to LL.M., the applicants should have obtained a minimum requirement 50% (48% for SC/ST) in LL.B. examination.
Lucknow University 2018 Admit Card
The Lucknow Univerity 2018 Admit Card will be available in online mode only. The candidates who will successfully submit the online application duly completed in all aspects before the last date will be able to download the Admit Card for Lucknow University 2018 Admission. To download the Admit Card, candidates need to enter their Registration ID and Password. It is mandatory for candidates to carry the print out of the Admit Card at the examination center.
For Undergraduate Programmes
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Duration of the Exam: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 100
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
For Postgraduate Programmes
The entrance test for PG courses shall be of two-hour duration and will comprise of three segments, except for LL.B. (Three Year) and MCA.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Specifications|
|A||05||05 marks each||Candidates would have to answer all of them in not more than 50 words for each question.|
|B||03||15 marks each||Each question will be divided into a minimum of two segments. Candidates have to answer any two of them in not more than 150 words for each question.|
|C||02||20||Each question will be divided into a minimum of two segments and candidates would have to answer any one of them in not more than 300 words|
For LL.B. (Three Year) and MCAprogram
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be of 04 marks
- Negative Marking; There will be a negative marking of 01 marks for every incorrect answer.
Official Website: www.lkouniv.ac.in.