GBPUAT Admission 2022: G. B. Pant University of Agriculture has released the allotment result and waitlist for MBA/ MBA Agribusiness admission 2022. G. B. Pant University of Agriculture, also known as Pantnagar University, is the first agricultural university of India. G. B. Pant University of Agriculture offers admission to various UG, PG and Ph.D through GBPUAT entrance test, MBA, Diploma course in veterinary Pharmacy. The admission process differs from course to course. The candidates can check more details of GBPUAT Admission 2022, such as admission process, courses offered, the fee structure of the college, etc. on this page below.
– G. B. Pant University of Agriculture has released the allotment result and waitlist for MBA/MBA Agribusiness admission 2022. Scroll below to check it.
– The eligible candidates list for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) for GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022 is out. Scroll down to check it.
– The admit card for the Diploma course in veterinary Pharmacy has been released. Scroll down to download it.
GBPUAT Admission 2022
Aadmission to Undergraduate, Masters, MCA, M.Tech. Programs and Sponsored candidates for Masters, M.Tech. and Ph.D. programs of the University. The admission to M.Tech. programmes will be done on the basis of GATE score and B.Tech merit. Admission to Masters’ programmes in MBA/MBA (Agribusiness) shall be made through CAT and CMAT score and Group Discussion and an Interview conducted by the University.
Allotment Result and WaitList: Click here to check the allotment result and waitlist for GBPUAT MBA/MBA Agribusiness admission 2022.
Eligible Candidates List: Click here to check the eligible candidates list for GD/PI for GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022.
GBPUAT Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Year of Establishment||1960|
|Course Offered||UG, PG and Ph.D, MBA, Diploma course in veterinary Pharmacy|
|Courses covered on this page||MBA, Diploma course in veterinary Pharmacy|
Important date for GBPUAT Admission 2022
Schedule for GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022
|GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Form Availability||01 Jan 2022|
|Last Date for filling the form||28 Feb 2022|
|Last Date with Late Fee (After February 28, 2022)||31 Mar 2022|
|List of candidates eligible for GD and PI||24 May 2022|
|Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview (Sr. No. 01 to 102)||13 Jun 2022 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM|
|Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview (Sr. No. 103 to 194)||14 Jun 2022 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM|
|Release of allotment result and waitlist for MBA/ MBA Agribusiness||17 Jun 2022|
Schedule for GBPUAT DCVP Admission 2022
|GBPUAT DCVP Admission 2021-22||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Form Availability||11 Jan 2022|
|Last Date for filling the form||05 Feb 2022|
|Date of Examination||20 Feb 2022|
Other Exams Conducted by GBPUAT
GBPUAT Admission 2022 Course Offered
The course offered by G. B. Pant University of Agriculture is given below.
- Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Courses
- MBA / MBA Agribusiness
- Diploma course in veterinary Pharmacy
GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture has been released the application form for MBA / MBA Agribusiness program. Candidates can apply online from official website or through the direct link given below.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022.
GD/PI Eligible Candidates List for GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture, also known as Pantnagar University has released the eligible candidates list for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) for MBA Admission 2022. It has released in PDF format. The direct link to check the eligible candidates list for GD/PI is provided above.
Eligibility Criteria for GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022
- MBA: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from AICTE approved Institutions/UGC approved Universities.
- MBA Agribusiness: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Chemicals, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Science/ Technology, Fisheries, Food Science/ Technology, Forestry, Home-Science/ Community Science, Horticulture, Veterinary Science or B. Tech (Biotechnology).
GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022 Mode of Admission
The candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of their performance in CAT/CMAT, Group discussion and Personal Interview. The weightage of these three components will be
- Entrance Test Score (CAT/ CMAT) – 60%
- Group Discussion – 30%
- Personal Interview – 10%
GBPUAT MBA Admission 2022 Number of Seats
The regular intake capacity for the MBA (Agribusiness) is 32 and MBA program is 8 i.e. a total of 40 seats out of which 50% seats are for the candidates from States other than Uttarakhand and 50% seats are for candidates of Uttarakhand State in which seats for OBC, SC and ST are reserved as per the reservation policy of the Uttarakhand Government, implemented by GBPUAT, Pantnagar.
GBPUAT DCVP Admission 2022
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture has been released the admission notification for two year Diploma course in veterinary Pharmacy in the College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
Some Key Points of Course
- Duration: Two Academic years (4 semesters) and 60 days of internship
- Number of Seats: 30
- Medium of Instruction: Bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
GBPUAT DCVP Admission 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card for the Entrance Examination is now available to download by the candidate himself/herself from the University website (www.gbpuat.ac.in/ http://www.gbpuat.in). No separate admit cards will be issued by the Controller of Examination, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar.
Download Admit Card: Click here to download admit card for DCVP Entrance Exam 2021-22.
GBPUAT DCVP Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
- All candidates seeking admission Diploma course in Veterinary Pharmacy shall take subject matter test comprising 100 questions of 400 marks.
- Subject Matter Test will be conducted without any break from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- The question paper shall consist of objective type questions with 4 multiple choices and shall be of 2 hours duration.
- 4 Marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
GBPUAT DCVP Admission 2022 Application Form
To submit application form candidates should log on to the University website i.e gbpuat.in
- Application Process is over now.
Application Form fee: For all categories the application form fee for the Diploma course in Veterinary Pharmacy is Rs. 1200/-
- Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or intermediate science examination from Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or ICSE or equivalent examination with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English with 50% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Admissions shall be made through the merit secured by a candidate in the entrance examination to be conducted by the University.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit for admission is 17 years on July 31, 2021. There is no any upper age bar for the candidates.
GBPUAT Admission Procedure 2022
All admissions shall be made strictly on merit as determined on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by University, except the following:
- Admissions to B.Tech. Programmes (except B.Tech. Food Tech.) shall be made by the University on the basis of merit of Joint Entrance Examination through the counseling carried out by Uttarakhand Technical University.
- Admissions to DBT supported Master’s programme (M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology) shall be made through online counseling from the list of qualified candidates received from DBT Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad, which is responsible for conducting Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology (GAT-B) for admission to the above said programmes throughout the country.
- Admission to Ph.D. programmes in Agronomy and Plant Pathology for Other State candidates shall be made through ICAR entrance examination only. Candidates belonging to other states need not apply for Pantnagar entrance examination in the mentioned disciplines of Agronomy and Plant Pathology. Whereas, admissions to other Ph.D. programmes for Other State candidates are made through the university entrance examination as well as entrance examination conducted by ICAR for this purpose. In case, domicile candidates of Uttarakhand are not available for the sanctioned seats, the same shall be filled from amongst candidates of Other States and Vice-Versa.
- Admission to Masters’ programmes in MBA/MBA (Agribusiness) shall be made through CAT and CMAT score and Group Discussion and an Interview conducted by the University. The entire admission process for MBA/MBA (Agribusiness) will be conducted by College of Agribusiness Management (CABM) of the university.
- In M.Tech. programmes, admission shall be made first based on the GATE qualifying marks in the subject (Major) in which admission is sought. Vacant seats shall be filled based on OGPA/percentage (%) of marks of B.Tech. The candidate should have secured at least an OGPA of not less than 6.000/10.000 or 3.000/5.000 or 55% marks in aggregate in case of the Institutions/ Universities where these scales are not applicable in the Bachelor’s degree. However, admission towards seats for Other State candidates in M.Tech. Agricultural Engineering majors shall be made through Entrance Examination conducted by ICAR. In case, domicile candidates of Uttarakhand are not available for the sanctioned seats, the same shall be filled from amongst candidates of Other States.
- Admissions to MCA programme shall be made on the basis of separate Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University. In case, a candidate wants to appear for other Masters’ programmes in addition to MCA, he/she has to fill separate application form.
- Candidates other than Bonafide residents of Uttarakhand are not eligible to fill up application form for admission to the Undergraduate and Masters’ Degree programmes in the University. However, the wards of J& K Residents and wards of Kashmiri Migrants as well as Kashmiri Pandits residing in Kashmir valley may apply for admission to UG programmes only. Other State seats of UG (except B.V.Sc. & A.H.) and Masters’ programmes are filled up through the examination conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The list of candidates for filling up other state seats of B.V.Sc. & A.H. is provided by Veterinary Council of India (VCI). Other State candidates’ interested seeking admission for the said programmes may contact the concerned authorities through the websites of ICAR or VCI, as the case may be.
About G. B. Pant University of Agriculture
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture, also known as Pantnagar University, is the first agricultural university of India. It was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 17 November 1960 as the “Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University” (UPAU). Later the name was changed to “Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology” in 1972 in memory of the first Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, statesman and Bharat Ratna recipient Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant. The University lies in the campus-town of Pantnagar in the district of Udham Singh Nagar in the state of Uttarakhand. The university is regarded as the harbinger of Green Revolution in India.
For more details of GBPUAT Admission 2022, Download Information Brochure
- Information Brochure for MBA Programme
- Revised Infomation Brochure for Diploma course in veterinary Pharmacy
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.