SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2019 – Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University has released notification for admission to the 2-years B.Ed programme for the academic year 2019-2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the B.Ed Admission. The complete detail of SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2019 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc. are given below.
SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2019
Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University is going to conduct the entrance exam for admission to the B.Ed Courses for the academic year 2019-20. The complete detail of SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2019 along with important dates are given below.
Revised Schedule for the SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online submission starts from||22 Apr 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form||22 May 2019|
|Last date for depositing the fee||25 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||10 Jun 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||18 Jun 2019|
|Date of Result||Last week of Jun 2019|
Online Application Form of SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2019 is available on the official website of Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University. Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application form through the direct link, which was given below.
|For General and other categories
|Rs. 1000/- + Bank Charges
Rs. 600.00 + Bank Charges
Instructions To Candidates For Filling Of Online Application
- The candidates are requested to apply via one mode only online.
- If Candidates have a valid e-mail ID, The candidates are requested to Enter it in the Application Form. The Registration number, password, and other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of the candidate (also check mail in spam box). The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from SDSU. The candidate should not disclose the password to any other candidate/person.
- Please note that the Admit Card for written test will not be sent by post. Admit card has to be downloaded by the candidate himself/herself.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of all Steps of the registration process and deposition of examination fee as mentioned in the instructions by the stipulated date.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in future.
It is important for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the admission. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University will issue the exam hall ticket. Students will be able to download their hall ticket from the official website. It is mandatory to download the Admit Card because no candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without the valid admit card. For the ease of the candidates, the direct link to download the Admit Card will also be provided here.
The Entrance Exam will be held at the following centers given below:
- New Tehri
Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University will announce the result of entrance exam for B.Ed 2019 admission. Candidates can check their result from the official website by logging into their account using registration number & password.
Official Website: sdsuexam.in