SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2018 – Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University has released notification for admission to the 2-years B.Ed programme for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the B.Ed Admission. The complete detail of SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2018 such as application form & fee, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc. are given below.
SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2018
Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University will conduct the entrance exam for admission to the B.Ed Courses for the academic year 2018-19. The complete detail of SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2018 along with important dates are given below.
Revised Schedule for the SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2018 is given below.
|Important Events||Dates (Revised)|
|Online submission starts from||25 Apr 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||30 May 2018|
|Last date for depositing the fee||01 Jun 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||05 Jun 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||17 Jun 2018|
Online Application Form of SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2018 is available on the official website of Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University. Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application form through the direct link, which was given below.
- Click here to apply online for SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2018.
- Click here to log in for SDSUV B.Ed application form.
|For General and other categories
Instructions To Candidates For Filling Of Online Application
- The candidates are requested to apply via one mode only online.
- If Candidates have a valid e-mail ID, The candidates are requested to Enter it in the Application Form. The Registration number, password, and other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of the candidate (also check mail in spam box). The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from SDSU. The candidate should not disclose the password to any other candidate/person.
- Please note that the Admit Card for written test will not be sent by post. Admit card has to be downloaded by the candidate himself/herself.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of all Steps of the registration process and deposition of examination fee as mentioned in the instructions by the stipulated date.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in future.
It is important for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the admission. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Candidates should have minimum graduation degree with 50% marks for general candidates and 45% marks for OBC / SC / ST candidates from any recognized university.
- Applicants who are appearing for their final year exam are also eligible to apply for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2018.
Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University will issue the exam hall ticket. Students will be able to download their hall ticket from the official website. It is mandatory to download the Admit Card because no candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without the valid admit card. For the ease of the candidates, the direct link to download the Admit Card will also be provided here.
The Entrance Exam will be held at the following centers given below:
- New Tehri
Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University will announce the Result of Entrance Exam held on June 10, 2018 for B.Ed 2018 admission. Candidates will be able to check their Result from the official website by Login into their account using Registration No. & Password. Link to check the result will also be provided here for the sake of candidates.
Official Website: www.sdsuv.ac.in
For More Detail of SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.