Doon University Admission 2018 – Doon University has released notification for admission to the various UG, PG, Certificate & Diploma Programmes for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website, doonuniversity.org. Candidates can read the complete information of Doon University Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam schedule, selection process etc. on this page.
Doon University Admission 2018
Doon University offers admission to the various UG, PG, M.Phil. and PhD Programmes for the academic year 2018-2019. Admission in various academic programmes is based on Entrance Test, Group Discussion and/or Interview. All applicants, including applicants belonging to reserved category, are required to appear in the Entrance Test.
Schedule for Doon University Admission 2018 is given below.
|Bachelor with Hons, Integrated Masters and Masters Programmes|
|Issue of application/ filling of online Application Form begins||24 May 2018|
|Last date for filling online Application Form||17 Jun 2018|
|Uploading of Admit Card||21 Jun 2018|
|Conduct of Entrance Test (other than 2 yrs MBA Programme)||28 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of results and publication of Merit List||06 Jul 2018|
|Counselling and Registration with fees (Merit list)||
16 to 20 Jul 2018
|Counselling and Registration with fees (Waiting list)||25 to 26 Jul 2018|
|Orientation of new students and commencement of Teaching||30 Jul 2018|
|MBA 2 Year Programme|
|Issue of application /filling of online Application Form begins||24 May 2018|
|Last date for filling of online Application Form for MBA-2 Year||24 Jun 2018|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interviews (GD-PI) for MBA–2 Year||29 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of results and publication of Merit List||03 Jul 2018|
|Counselling and Registration with fees as per Merit list||17 – 18 Jul 2018|
|Counselling and Registration with fees for Waiting list||19 – 20 Jul 2018|
|Orientation of new students and commencement of Teaching||30 Jul 2018|
|Certificate & Diploma Programmes|
|Issue of application form/Filling of online Application Form begins||25 May 2018|
|Last date for filling (submission) of online Application Form||31 Jul 2018|
|Conduct of Entrance Test/ Interview at Dehradun||18 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of results and publication of Merit List||25 Aug 2018|
|Counselling and Registration with fees||31 Aug 2018|
|Orientation and commencement of Classes||03 Sep 2018|
- Click here to check notice regarding Certificate and Diploma Course in Sanskrit Language
- Click here to check notice regarding walk-in-Entrance/Admission Test.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding counselling dates preponed & General Instructions for Admission counselling.
Note: The University reserves the right to alter/ extend the dates of the admission process.
Results of the entrance test and merit lists of the candidates qualifying the entrance test is displayed on the University’s website as well as on Notice Boards. There shall be separate Merit lists for the General Category and Reservation Categories.
Intimation is sent to the shortlisted and selected applicants for admission. Selected applicants should report for admission counseling and complete all admission formalities. If an applicant fails to do so, he/she shall automatically forfeit his/her right to admission.
- Click here to check One Year Certificate Course in Foreign Languages.
- Click here to check the result for Ph.D. in Environment Science.
- Click Here to check the Entrance Result of M.A. (2018-19) Psychology.
- Click Here to check the Results of Ph.D. (2018-19) Physics &Chemistry.
- Click Here to check the waiting list for various courses.
- Click Here to check the final result, interview details & entrance test result for various courses.
- Click Here to check the merit list for MBA.
Candidates List called for Counselling
After the release of the result candidates, counselling list is released by the conducting body. The students are called for the counselling on July 27, 2018. Candidate can check the candidate’s list called for councelling from the below mentioned link.
Candidate List: Click Here to check the List of Candidates called for the counselling.
Programmes Offered, Seats and Mode of Admission
The admit card for the entrance test shall be made available on the official website. Applicant can download/take a print out of the admit card. In case of any difficulty in downloading/ printing of the admit card, applicants are advised to contact the Toll-free number given on the website. Alternatively, applicants may contact Help Desk at Doon University at 0135-2533105, 2533137 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
Candidate should bring the Admit Card and Aadhaar Card for the Entrance Test at the test centre. Only those candidates who possess a valid Admit Card shall be permitted to take the Entrance test
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Separate entrance tests for different programmes.
- Duration of Entrance Test: Two hours
- Mode of Test: Mostly multiple choice questions, other modes of questions to test the knowledge, aptitude may be used for some programmes.
Outline of the broad subjects/ topics to be covered:
Note: Question papers of entrance test of previous years (except of new programmes being introduced) will be available at the University website or could be purchased from the University counter on payment.
The Centre of the entrance test in the respective city shall be notified on the website and shall be mentioned in the admit card for the entrance test.
The date and time of entrance test may be changed (postponed) if the situation so warrants. All the applicants shall be intimated through website/e-mail or any other means of communication.
Entrance Test for certificate and diploma programmes shall be held at Dehradun only. The schedule of entrance test/interview for these programmes shall be notified separately.
Entrance Test Centres
Entrance Test shall be conducted at test centres mentioned below. The applicant should choose three Entrance Test Centres in the order of preference. The University reserves the right to change/cancel any of the centers. The test centers mentioned in the admit cards will be final.
- New Delhi
- Srinagar (U.K.)
Successful applicants called for admission should bring a print out of the merit list/intimation along with originals and attested copies of the following documents at the time of admission counselling.
- Proof of age based on the certificate of High School/Higher Secondary School.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate. (to be submitted in original)
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination.
- Two passport size photographs for the identity card together with mark sheet in accordance with the eligibility requirements for admission.
- Attested copy of MAT Scorecard (for 2 year MBA Programme only)
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reservation category.
- Domicile Certificate/Mool Niwas PramanPatra.
- Permanent Address Certificate/Aadhar card.
- Certificate from a Government Hospital/Civil Surgeon/ Government Doctor about the Blood Group / Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Submit Hostel Admission Form, if require Hostel accommodation.
- Fill Anti Ragging Affidavits online by logging on to www.ANTIRAGGING.in or www.AMANMOVEMENT.org. The student should submit a hard copy of the Affidavit to the University/ School Administration. It is mandatory for all the students granted admission.
Note: University shall recognize the School Leaving Certificates of Education Boards of the Centre as well as States and approved degrees of all Central Universities, State Universities, Institutions of national importance and private and foreign Universities approved by the UGC including the degree awarded under the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode offered by UGC recognized institutions/Universities.
Official Website: doonuniversity.org
For More Details of Doon University Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.