Uttarakhand Open University has released notification for admission to the various UG, PG Diploma courses for the academic year 2018-2019. Admission will be done on the basis of details furnished by the candidates while filling the application form. The complete detail to the admission of given programmes such as course details, application form, eligibility criteria etc. are given on this page.
Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2018-19
Candidates who are seeking admission to the various UG, PG, Certificate and Diploma Courses for the academic session 2018 should fill and submit the application form from the official website or through the direct link, which is given below on or before the last date.
|Admission Starts: Winter Session 2018||25 Jan 2018|
|Last Date: Admission in Winter Session without Late fee||15 Mar 2018|
|Last Date: Admission in Winter Session late fee ₹250/-||31 Mar 2018|
|Last Date: Submission of Annual Assignment||15 Apr 2018|
Programmes offered in the Session 2018-19
- Post Graduate Programmes
- Graduate Programmes
- P.G Diploma / Diploma Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
Candidates interested in taking admission to Uttarakhand Open University have to fill an online application form. Before filling form once must make sure that s/he fulfils the eligibility criteria laid down by the university.
Application Form: Click Here to apply online
Data Requirement for Application Filling: Before you fill in the online application form, keep the following information ready
- Personal information (name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number etc.)
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details (College address, PIN code of college)
- Good quality image of your photograph conforming to the requirements specified in Photograph
- Good quality image of your signature conforming to the requirements specified in Signature specification.
- Optional: king login and password to make the application fee payment via online net banking mode. Alternately, you may wish to pay via the Bank challan mode.
Application fee: From the Online Application Processing System (OAPS), you will be redirected to the website of the bank of your choice. The fee amount and bank charges will be shown to you, Once you confirm and the payment is successful, you will be redirected back to the Online Application Website. Candidate should download and print the application form.
Offline Fee payment: Those who opted offline payment as payment method (Bank Challan) will have to download and print copies of the challan(to be processed with the respective banks, SBI or Bank Of Baroda.
- Bachelor of Arts – Candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from the recognised board.
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce: Candidate must have completed 10+2 from the recognised board.
- Bachelor of Science: Candidate must have done 10+2 with science.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications: 10+2 (Candidates not having Mathematics at 10+2 level will have to pass one qualifying Mathematics paper during course of the programme, exam fee for the subject will be charged separately
Certificate Programmes – For most of the certificate courses minimum qualification is 10th pass.
Diploma Programmes – Candidates must have completed 102 or equivalent from the recognized board.
Master Degree Programmes – Minimum qualification required is graduation in the relevant field.
PG Diploma Programmes – Graduation in any subject is the minimum qualification.
Note: For detailed eligibility criteria candidate are advised to refer Information Brochure given below
The primary unit of the Open University Education System is the Study Centre. Each learner has the freedom to opt for the Study Centre of his/ her choice. In addition to dealing with the admission related matters of the University, the Study Centres also arrange counselling and laboratory sessions for its learners.
- Click Here to check List of Study Centers
For Administrative enquiries:
Uttarakhand Open University
Behind Transport Nagar,
Teenpani Bypass Road,
Operator – +91 5946 261122
Book Distribution Unit – +91 5946 260414
Exam Section – +91 5946 261123
Toll Free / Admissions – 1800 180 4025
University Website – uou.ac.in
For more details Check UOU Admission winter 2018 check – Information Brochure