Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2021 – Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, and foundation courses. The application form is available for the Winter session (Februrary 2021). The last date to submit the application form without a late fee till March 31, 2021. Candidates are required to fill the application form online or offline through the official website, uou.ac.in or directly sending it to the nearest study center. Admission to various UG, certificate courses is done on the basis of the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination. For management programs, the candidate has to go through an online entrance test. Candidates can check the eligibility, application form process, fee structure, and so on in detail on this page.
Latest: Application form is available for Winter session 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2021
Candidate should note that the offline application form is available along with the information brochure but they will be able to submit it according to the scheduled date. Candidates can check the important dates for Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2021-22 from the table given below.
|Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2021-22||Dates|
|Admission Starts from||01 Feb 2021|
|Last Date to apply without late fee||31 Mar 2021|
|Last Date to apply with late fee||to be announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Assignment (Semester) 2021-22||to be announced|
Latest Update on Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2021-22
Uttarakhand Open University Application Form 2021
Candidate can fill the Application Form in online mode only. To fill the application form online the candidate would need to visit the official website and submit it online. A link to download the online form will be provided below. You need to fill in all the correct details in order for a valid submission.
Note: Candidate should not submit the Form before the official date to submit the application form is announced, but the application form is available below.
Courses Offered by Uttarakhand Open University
The following are the courses offered by Uttarakhand Open University.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management
- Bachelor of Education
Post Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Science
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
Post Graduate Diploma Program
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
- PG Diploma Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geo Informatics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism & New Media
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law
- Diploma in Management of Non-wood Forest Products
- Diploma in Tourism Studies
- Diploma in Hospitaliry Administration
- Diploma in Public Health and Community Nutrition
- Diploma in Yogic Science
- Diploma in Phalit Jyotish
- Diploma in Vedic Karmakand
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Right to Information
- Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables
- Diploma in Commercial Horticulture
- Certificate Course in Panchayati Raj
- Certificate in Memory Enhancement
- Certificate in Vedic Karmkand
- Certificate in Phalit Jyotish
- Certificate in Sanskrit Language
- Certificate programme in Japanese Language
- Certificate Course in Office Management
- Certificate in Geo Informatics
- Certificate in Computer Application
- Certificate in e-Governance and Cyber Security
- Certificate in Ayurvedic Masseur
- Certificate in Herbal Beauty Care
- Certificate in Ayurvedic Herb Cultivation
- Certificate in Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition
- Certificate in Yogic Sciences
- Certificate in Naturopathy
- Certificate course in Food and Nutrition
- Certificate in Web designing and development
- Certificate in Right to Information
- Certificate in Human Rights
- Certificate in Organic Farming
- Certificate in Banking
- Foundation Course in special education
Uttarakhand Open University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Uttarakhand Open University.
Eligibility for UG programmes
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management – Candidate must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent to apply for BA program.
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce: Candidate must have qualified 12th standard from the recognized board.
- Bachelor of Science: Candidate must have qualified 12th standard with science as a subject.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications: Candidate must have qualified 12th standard with mathematics as one of the subject. Candidates not having Mathematics at 12th standard level will have to pass one qualifying Mathematics paper during course of the programme, exam fee for the subject will be charged separately.
- Bachelor of Education: Candidate must have secured at least 50% either in the Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree. Candidate must be trained in-service teachers in elementary education. Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face to face mode is eligible.
Eligibility for PG programmes
- Master of Arts – Candidate must have completed graduation in any stream.
- MBA – Candidate must have secured 50% marks at graduate or post-graduate level or 45% at Graduate or post graduate level along with2 years of supervisory/managerial/professional/teaching experience after completing graduation or postgraduation. 5% relaxation for reserved category. Admission in MBA course is through entrance test conducted by the University / MAT / CAT score.
- M.Com – Candidate must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B. Com.)
- MCA – Graduation in any stream (Candidates not having Mathematics at 10+2 level will have to pass one qualifying Mathematics paper during course of the programme.)
Eligibility for Diploma Programmes – Candidates must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from the recognized board.
Eligibility for PG Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management & Human Resource Management – 50% Marks at graduate or post graduate level with 1 year experience in the relevant field. Further those having 45% marks at graduate level or post graduate level shall also be eligible with 2 years’ of supervisory/ managerial/ professional / teaching experience after completing graduation or post-graduation (even if the degree has been obtained in ODL mode or as a private student).(5% relaxation for reserved category).
- Post Graduate Diploma In Disaster Management / Computer Application – Candidate must have completed graduation in any subject.
Eligibility for Certificate Programmes
- Certificate Course in Panchayati Raj/ Vedic Karmkand/ Phalit Jyotish/ Sanskrit Language/ Office Management / Computer Applications/ Food & Nutrition : Candidate must have passed 10th standard.
- Certificate Course in Memory Enhancement/ Japanese language/ Geo Informatics/ e-Governance and Cyber Security/ Ayurvedic Masseur/ Herbal Beauty Care/ Herbal Beauty Care/ Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition/ Yogic Sciences/ Naturopathy/ Food & Nutrition/ Web Designing & Development/ Right to Information/ Human Rights/ Organic Farming: Candidate must have passed 12th standard.
- Certificate in Banking and Insurance Law: Candidate must have completed his/her graduation.
- Foundation Course in special education: Candidate must have completed 12th standard or In-service teacher.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Open University?
To apply for UOU, candidate must follow the below given steps in order to fill the online Application Form.
Step 1: Visit the official website, uou.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the “Application Form 2020-21”. In doing so, application form will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Start filling the application form by filling in all the details.
Step 4: After filling in the application form, candidate must download it and submit the hard copy at his/her study centre along with the copies of self attested testimonials.
Note: Those who opt for admission through online process, are not required to pay Rs. 100/- towards prospectus fee.
Documents Required for Filling the Application Form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling the application form.
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number etc.)
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details (College address, PIN code of college)
- Good quality image of your photograph conforming to the requirements specified in Photograph Requirements.
- Good quality image of your signature conforming to the requirements specified in Signature specification.
- Optional: Your Net-banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net banking mode. Alternately, you may wish to pay via the Bank challan mode.
Uttarakhand Open University Fee Structure
Candidates can check the expected fee structure for various programs from the below given table.
|Program Name||Total Amount of Fee (For all Semesters)|
|Bachelor of Arts||9,450/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||28,650/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce||9,450/-|
|Bachelor of Science||34,800/-|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications||45,800/-|
|Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management||22,900/-|
|Bachelor of Arts (Yoga)||27,000/-|
|Bachelor of Education||20,500/-|
|Master of Arts||7,800/-|
|Master of Business Administration||32,950/-|
|Master of Commerce||8,250/-|
|Master of Computer Applications||64,600/-|
|Master of Science||40,850/-|
|Master of Tourism and Travel Management||14,350/-|
|Master of Journalism and Mass Communication||14,050/-|
|Certificate Course in Panchayati Raj||3,250/-|
|Certificate in Memory Enhancement||2,250/-|
|Certificate in Vedic Karmkand||1,750/-|
|Certificate in Phalit Jyotish||1,950/-|
|Certificate in the Sanskrit Language||1,750/-|
|Certificate program in Japanese language||3,550/-|
|Certificate Course in Office Management||2,400/-|
|Certificate in Geo Informatics||12,400/-|
|Certificate in Computer Applications||3,400/-|
|Certificate in e-Governance and Cyber Securit||4,050/-|
|Certificate in Ayurvedic Masseur||7,050/-|
|Certificate in Herbal Beauty Care||7,050/-|
|Certificate in Ayurvedic Herb Cultivation||6,900/-|
|Certificate in Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition||2,550/-|
|Certificate in Yogic Sciences||2,750/-|
|Certificate in Naturopathy||2,750/-|
|Certificate Course in Food & Nutrition||2,100/-|
|Certificate in Web Designing & Development||3,900/-|
|Certificate in Right to Information||1,750/-|
|Certificate in Banking/ Human Rights||1,850/-|
|Foundation Course in special education||3,900/-|
|Diploma in Tourism Studies||6,700/-|
|Diploma in Hospitality Administration||19,400/-|
|Diploma in Information Technology||6,350/-|
|Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables||6,650/-|
|Diploma in Commercial Horticulture||6,650/-|
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management||9,350/-|
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management||9,350/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Disaster Management||12,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application||13,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Geo-Informatics||24,550/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security||23,150/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||7,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism & New Media||9,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law||6,550/-|
About Uttarakhand Open University
Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) was established in the year 2005. The University is running various programmes through 14 Schools of Studies and 48 Departments. UOU has enrolled more than 68,000 students, offering more than 80 programmes in 90+ study centres in Uttarakhand. It is providing quality education through open and distance mode. The following are the school of studies that university is running at present and which are as follows.
- Agriculture and Development Studies
- Computer Science and IT
- Health Science
- Library and Information Science
- Management Studies and Commerce
- Social Science
- Journalism and Media Studies
- Tourism, Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Vocational Studies
- Earth and Environment Science
Official Website – uou.ac.in
For more Information regarding Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2021-22, Candidate can download previous year documents:
- Information Brochure
- Examination Form
- Study Centre List
- Undergraduate Programme
- Post Graduate Programme
- Diploma Program
- Certificate Program
- List of Learner Support Centre
- Exam Centre
- Application Form Guidelines
- Guidelines for the Admission to Management Programmes
- Self Declaration Certificate
- Fee Payment Challan
- Fee Refund Application Form
- Back Paper / Improvement Examination Form
- Re-admission form for All Programs
- Application Form for obtaining Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Provisional and Duplicate Mark sheet/ Document verification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.