Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022– Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) has extended the last date to submit the application form till March 31, 2022. Candidates can fill the Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022 application form online at uou.ac.in. The Uttarakhand Open University offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, and foundation courses. Admission to various UG, certificate courses is done on the basis of the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination. For management programs, the candidate has to go through an online entrance test. Candidates can check the eligibility, application form process, fee structure, and so on in detail on this page.
Latest – Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022 application form last date is extended till March 31, 2022. Scroll down to apply online.
Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022
UOU does not have owns any authorized centre or any type of institution for the online admission. Candidates can apply for the admission through the internet directly without paying any amount to any middle man. Candidates can check the important dates for Uttarakhand Open University Admission from the table given below.
|Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022||Dates|
|Admission Starts from||01 January 2022|
|Last Date to apply|
Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
Candidates can check the last date to submit the application form for Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022 from below:
Uttarakhand Open University Application Form 2022
Candidates must fill all the details as per asked in the Application form. Incase of any error, candidates can do the correction before the final submission of the application form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill Uttarakhand Open University Application Form 2022 .
Documents Required for Filling the Application Form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling the application form.
- Personal details such as Candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number, parent’s name etc.
- Qualification details such as College address, PIN code of college etc.
- A recent photograph.
- Candidate’s Signature.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Open University?
To apply for UOU, candidate must follow the below given steps in order to fill the online Application Form.
- Step 1:
- Visit the official website, uou.ac.in
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- A new page will be redirected with all the information related to admission
- Step 2:
- Click on the “Click here to Proceed “botton at the bottom right corner.
- Now, a new page will open with general instructions.
- Tick on “I agree to abide rules and regulations”.
- Candidates who have not registered themselves yet may click on the ” For new students only” button.
- Candidates who have already registered may click on the “For Students already enrolled in university ” button.
- On the new page, enter the details such as enrollment no. in the already enrolled student section.
- Step 3:
- Now, choose the program, session and regional center from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Search button, the page will ask to fill the eligiblity details.
- Fill the details as per asked in the application form.
- Step 4:
- Upload the required documents i.e., signature and a photograph.
- After uploading the documents, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can choose offline as well as online mode to pay the application fee.
- Step 5:
- Candidates who choose to pay through offline mode will get an option to choose Bank of Baroda or SBI as option for offline payment.
- Candidate may click on “Done and Next”.
- Candidates who choose to pay through online mode will be redirected to website of bank of their choice.
- Take a printout after complete submission of the form.
Payment through Challan
- Candidates who chose to pay through challan, the Print application form/ Fee challan option will be displayed.
- Click on the download option and pay the challan at the Bank opted while filling the form.
Payment through Net Banking
- After reaching the website of bank chosen by the candidate.
- Click on Make Payment to proceed.
- Choose the Method of payment and enter the details such as card type, card number etc and click on submit.
- Login via Net banking ID and password.
- The fee amount and bank charges will get displayed.
- Click on confirm and pay the fee.
- Draw a rectangular box of 7 × 2 cm size on A4 paper.
- Put your signature with black or dark blue pen.
- Scan the signature at 200 pixels per inch (dpi) then crop the image to box.
- The image ratio should be of 420 pixels in width and 120 pixels in height.
- image should lie between 300 to 550 pixels.
- The image should be in JPEG format only.
Uttarakhand Open University Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Uttarakhand Open University.
Eligibility for UG programmes
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management – Candidate must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent to apply for BA program.
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce: Candidate must have qualified 12th standard from the recognized board.
- Bachelor of Science: Candidate must have qualified 12th standard with science as a subject.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications: Candidate must have qualified 12th standard with mathematics as one of the subject. Candidates not having Mathematics at 12th standard level will have to pass one qualifying Mathematics paper during course of the programme, exam fee for the subject will be charged separately.
- Bachelor of Education: Candidate must have secured at least 50% either in the Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree. Candidate must be trained in-service teachers in elementary education. Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face to face mode is eligible.
Eligibility for PG programmes
- Master of Arts – Candidate must have completed graduation in any stream.
- MBA – Candidate must have secured 50% marks at graduate or post-graduate level or 45% at Graduate or post graduate level along with2 years of supervisory/managerial/professional/teaching experience after completing graduation or postgraduation. 5% relaxation for reserved category. Admission in MBA course is through entrance test conducted by the University / MAT / CAT score.
- M.Com – Candidate must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B. Com.)
- MCA – Graduation in any stream (Candidates not having Mathematics at 10+2 level will have to pass one qualifying Mathematics paper during course of the programme.)
Eligibility for Diploma Programmes – Candidates must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from the recognized board.
Eligibility for PG Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management & Human Resource Management – 50% Marks at graduate or post graduate level with 1 year experience in the relevant field. Further those having 45% marks at graduate level or post graduate level shall also be eligible with 2 years’ of supervisory/ managerial/ professional / teaching experience after completing graduation or post-graduation (even if the degree has been obtained in ODL mode or as a private student).(5% relaxation for reserved category).
- Post Graduate Diploma In Disaster Management / Computer Application – Candidate must have completed graduation in any subject.
Eligibility for Certificate Programmes
- Certificate Course in Panchayati Raj/ Vedic Karmkand/ Phalit Jyotish/ Sanskrit Language/ Office Management / Computer Applications/ Food & Nutrition : Candidate must have passed 10th standard.
- Certificate Course in Memory Enhancement/ Japanese language/ Geo Informatics/ e-Governance and Cyber Security/ Ayurvedic Masseur/ Herbal Beauty Care/ Herbal Beauty Care/ Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition/ Yogic Sciences/ Naturopathy/ Food & Nutrition/ Web Designing & Development/ Right to Information/ Human Rights/ Organic Farming: Candidate must have passed 12th standard.
- Certificate in Banking and Insurance Law: Candidate must have completed his/her graduation.
- Foundation Course in special education: Candidate must have completed 12th standard or In-service teacher.
Courses Offered by Uttarakhand Open University
The following are the courses offered by Uttarakhand Open University.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management
- Bachelor of Education
Post Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Science
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication
Post Graduate Diploma Program
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
- PG Diploma Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geo Informatics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism & New Media
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law
- Diploma in Management of Non-wood Forest Products
- Diploma in Tourism Studies
- Diploma in Hospitaliry Administration
- Diploma in Public Health and Community Nutrition
- Diploma in Yogic Science
- Diploma in Phalit Jyotish
- Diploma in Vedic Karmakand
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Right to Information
- Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables
- Diploma in Commercial Horticulture
- Certificate Course in Panchayati Raj
- Certificate in Memory Enhancement
- Certificate in Vedic Karmkand
- Certificate in Phalit Jyotish
- Certificate in Sanskrit Language
- Certificate programme in Japanese Language
- Certificate Course in Office Management
- Certificate in Geo Informatics
- Certificate in Computer Application
- Certificate in e-Governance and Cyber Security
- Certificate in Ayurvedic Masseur
- Certificate in Herbal Beauty Care
- Certificate in Ayurvedic Herb Cultivation
- Certificate in Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition
- Certificate in Yogic Sciences
- Certificate in Naturopathy
- Certificate course in Food and Nutrition
- Certificate in Web designing and development
- Certificate in Right to Information
- Certificate in Human Rights
- Certificate in Organic Farming
- Certificate in Banking
- Foundation Course in special education
Uttarakhand Open University Fee Structure
Candidates can check the expected fee structure for various programs from the below given table.
|Program Name||Total Amount of Fee (For all Semesters)|
|Bachelor of Arts||9,450/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||28,650/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce||9,450/-|
|Bachelor of Science||34,800/-|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications||45,800/-|
|Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management||22,900/-|
|Bachelor of Arts (Yoga)||27,000/-|
|Bachelor of Education||20,500/-|
|Master of Arts||7,800/-|
|Master of Business Administration||32,950/-|
|Master of Commerce||8,250/-|
|Master of Computer Applications||64,600/-|
|Master of Science||40,850/-|
|Master of Tourism and Travel Management||14,350/-|
|Master of Journalism and Mass Communication||14,050/-|
|Certificate Course in Panchayati Raj||3,250/-|
|Certificate in Memory Enhancement||2,250/-|
|Certificate in Vedic Karmkand||1,750/-|
|Certificate in Phalit Jyotish||1,950/-|
|Certificate in the Sanskrit Language||1,750/-|
|Certificate program in Japanese language||3,550/-|
|Certificate Course in Office Management||2,400/-|
|Certificate in Geo Informatics||12,400/-|
|Certificate in Computer Applications||3,400/-|
|Certificate in e-Governance and Cyber Securit||4,050/-|
|Certificate in Ayurvedic Masseur||7,050/-|
|Certificate in Herbal Beauty Care||7,050/-|
|Certificate in Ayurvedic Herb Cultivation||6,900/-|
|Certificate in Ayurvedic Food and Nutrition||2,550/-|
|Certificate in Yogic Sciences||2,750/-|
|Certificate in Naturopathy||2,750/-|
|Certificate Course in Food & Nutrition||2,100/-|
|Certificate in Web Designing & Development||3,900/-|
|Certificate in Right to Information||1,750/-|
|Certificate in Banking/ Human Rights||1,850/-|
|Foundation Course in special education||3,900/-|
|Diploma in Tourism Studies||6,700/-|
|Diploma in Hospitality Administration||19,400/-|
|Diploma in Information Technology||6,350/-|
|Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables||6,650/-|
|Diploma in Commercial Horticulture||6,650/-|
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management||9,350/-|
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management||9,350/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Disaster Management||12,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application||13,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Geo-Informatics||24,550/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security||23,150/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||7,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism & New Media||9,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law||6,550/-|
About Uttarakhand Open University
Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) was established in the year 2005. The University is running various programmes through 14 Schools of Studies and 48 Departments. UOU has enrolled more than 68,000 students, offering more than 80 programmes in 90+ study centres in Uttarakhand. It is providing quality education through open and distance mode. The following are the school of studies that university is running at present and which are as follows.
- Agriculture and Development Studies
- Computer Science and IT
- Health Science
- Library and Information Science
- Management Studies and Commerce
- Social Science
- Journalism and Media Studies
- Tourism, Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Vocational Studies
- Earth and Environment Science
Regional Centres 2022
Candidates can check all the regional centres of UOU Admission in the below given details.
University Contact Details
Operator: +91 5946 261122
FAX: +91 5946 264232
Book Distribution Unit: +91 5946 260414
Exam Section: +91 5946 261123
Toll Free / Admissions: 1800 180 4025
University Website: http://uou.ac.in
Official Website – uou.ac.in
For more Information regarding Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2022, Candidate can download previous year documents:
- Information Brochure
- Examination Form
- Study Centre List
- Undergraduate Programme
- Post Graduate Programme
- Diploma Program
- Certificate Program
- List of Learner Support Centre
- Exam Centre
- Application Form Guidelines
- Guidelines for the Admission to Management Programmes
- Self Declaration Certificate
- Fee Payment Challan
- Fee Refund Application Form
- Back Paper / Improvement Examination Form
- Re-admission form for All Programs
- Application Form for obtaining Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Provisional and Duplicate Mark sheet/ Document verification
The eligibility criteria depends on the course chosen by the candidate. The basic criteria for UG course is to be qualified in HSLC exam.
UOU is a UGC recognized university which is empowered to award degrees which are valid by UGC.
Yes, candidate is eligible to apply for UPSC Using UOU degree.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.