Uttarakhand Open University has released notification for admission to the various UG, PG Diploma courses for the academic year 2019-20 for Summer Session. Admission will be done on the basis of details mentioned by the candidates while filling the application form. The complete detail to the admission of given programmes such as course details, application form, eligibility criteria etc. are given on this page.
Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2019-20
Candidates who are seeking admission to the various UG, PG, Certificate and Diploma Courses for the academic session 2019-20 should fill and submit the application form from the official website or through the direct link, which will be given below on or before the last date. Important dates pertaining to Uttarakhand Open University Admission 2019-20 have been provided below.
|Admission Starts: Summer Session 2019 – 20||01 Jul 2019|
|Last Date: Admission in Summer Session without Late fee||14 Aug 2019|
|Last Date: Admission in Summer Session with late fee ₹250/-||31 Aug 2019|
Programmes offered in the Session 2019-20
- Bachelor Degree Programme
- Post Graduate Degree Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma Programme
- Diploma Programme
- Certificate Programme
Candidates interested in taking admission to Uttarakhand Open University can take admission in both online and offline mode. Before filling the form one must make sure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. The applicants taking admission through Offline mode shall enclose the self attested photocopies of their original document and attested photocopies of their original document and a signed certificate in the given form.Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website or direct link which will be provided below.
Application Form: Click here to download the Application Form.
Data Requirement for Application Filling: Before you fill in the online application form, keep the following information ready
- Personal information (name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number etc.)
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details (College address, PIN code of college)
- Good quality image of your photograph conforming to the requirements specified in Photograph Requirements.
- Good quality image of your signature conforming to the requirements specified in Signature specification.
- Optional: Your Net-banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net banking mode. Alternately, you may wish to pay via the Bank challan mode.
Online fee payment: Online admission is available in all programmes. In this mode the fee can be paid only through the payment gateway (debit/credit card or Net Banking). The applicants taking admission through Online mode shall attach their scanned original documents with the application form and submit a signed certificate in the given format.
Offline Fee payment: Those who opted offline payment as payment method (Bank Challan) will have to download and print copies of the challan(to be processed with the respective banks, SBI or Bank Of Baroda.
- Bachelor of Arts – Candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from the recognised board.
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce: Candidate must have completed 10+2 from the recognised board.
- Bachelor of Science: Candidate must have done 10+2 with science.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications: 10+2 (Candidates not having Mathematics at 10+2 level will have to pass one qualifying Mathematics paper during course of the programme, exam fee for the subject will be charged separately
Certificate Programmes – For most of the certificate courses minimum qualification is 10th and 12th pass.
Diploma Programmes – Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized board.
Master Degree Programmes
- Master of Arts – Graduation in any Stream.
- MBA – 50% Marks at graduate or post-graduate level or 45% at Graduate or post graduate level along with2 years’ of supervisory/managerial/professional/teaching experience after completing graduation or postgraduation (even if the degree has been obtained in ODL mode or as a private student). (5% relaxation for reserved category) Admission through entrance test conducted by the University / MAT / CAT score.
- M.Com – Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B. Com.)
- MCA – Graduation in any stream (Candidates not having Mathematics at 10+2 level will have to pass one qualifying Mathematics paper during course of the programme. Exam fee for the subject will be charged separately). Lateral Entry: MCA IIIrd SEM, A Level from DOEACC with Graduation, PGDCA MCA Vth Semester: MSc (IT/CS).
PG Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management & Human Resource Management – 50% Marks at graduate or post graduate level with 1 year experience in the relevant field. Further those having 45% marks at graduate level or post graduate level shall also be eligible with 2 years’ of supervisory/ managerial/ professional / teaching experience after completing graduation or post-graduation (even if the degree has been obtained in ODL mode or as a private student).(5% relaxation for reserved category).
- Post Graduate Diploma In Disaster Management – Graduation in any subject.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application – Graduation in any subject.
Note: For detailed eligibility criteria candidate are advised to refer Information Brochure given below.
For Administrative enquiries:
Uttarakhand Open University
Behind Transport Nagar,
Email – [email protected]
Toll Free / Admissions – 1800 180 4025
Official Website – www.uou.ac.in
For more details regarding UOU Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.