HNBGU Admission 2018 – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University has released notification for Admission to various programs of study for the academic year 2018-19 will be processed under two categories (Entrance and Counseling).
Category E: Admission through Entrance Test for M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./MCA/ M.Pharm./ MSW/LLM/ LLB/ B.Pharm./B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed./BHM/B.Lib./B.Tech.(Lateral Entry)/P.G Diploma courses.
Category C: Admission through counseling based on the merit of All India Tests (CAT/MAT/CMAT/JEE (Main) 2018 Scores) for MBA/MBA (Tourism and Travel Management)/B.Tech.(1st Sem.)
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2018 – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
The process of the admission for different courses has commenced and the candidates who are seeking admission to the said courses shall take part in the HNBGU Admission 2018. It may be noted that the selection of candidates for admission shall be strictly on merit basis. The process of HNBGU Admission 2018 shall be organized as per the schedule provided below.
|Starting date for Deposit the Fee in the Bank||01 Apr 2018|
|Last date for Deposit the Fee in the Bank through Online Payment||25 Apr 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of the Online Application Form||
02 May 2018(with late fee of Rs.1000)
|Downloading of Admit Cards||15 May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||04 – 07 Jun 2018|
|Date of Counseling||to be announced|
HNBGU Entrance Exam
HNBGU has released some notices regarding admission and counselling. Candidates can check the same from below given links.
- Click here to check Second Counseling for M.Sc. I Semester (Zoology).
- Click here to check School of Law: Second Counseling Information
- Click here to check SCHOOL OF LAW: LL.M. Counseling Call Letter
- Click here to check admission notice for vacant seats in the M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry course.
- Click here to check the Reporting Notice of Admission in M.A./M.Sc. Anthropology.
- Click here to check Counseling/Admission Notices 2018-19.
- Click here to check PG and BPED Admission notice.
- Click here to check Circular for Counselling of Two Year MBA and MBA (Tourism) Programmes.
- Click here to check P.G. Entrance Examination Advertisement 2018.
- Click here to check P.G. Entrance Examination Schedule 2018.
- Click here to check List of the programs in which admission will be done through direct counseling without Entrance Test.
The application form for the HNBGU Admission 2018 for various courses is available at the official website. The candidates who are willing to apply for HNBGU Admission 2018 are required to register themselves on the official admission website of HNBGU. The direct link to access the online application form for HNBGU Admission 2018 is also provided here for the sake of candidates.
For PG, PG Diploma and Professional Courses the fee will be Rs 250/- (Rs 125/- for SC/ST/PH) while Rs. 300/- (Rs 150/- for SC/ST/PH) for MBA/MBA (Tourism and Travel Management) and B.Tech 1st Year.
- A student can appear in entrance test for P.G. courses in a maximum number of three subjects. For admission in practical subjects, the candidate should have studied the subject in graduation level.
- Candidates appearing in more than one subject for P.G. entrance test have to submit the separate application form along with the prescribed fee.
- Those appearing in the final year examinations can also apply subject to the condition that they will have to produce their final year result on or before the last date of admission.
The detailed eligibility criteria for each course is available in the Information Brochure released by the Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University. It is advised to the candidate to check the coursewise eligibility criteria also.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University will issue admit card for the entrance test. Admit Card will be downloaded from the official website of HNBGU, hnbgu.ac.in. Candidates have to bring that downloaded admit card at the exam center. Without Admit Card, no candidates will be allowed to take entry in the examination hall.
Exam Centre & Centre Code
The Entrance Test for various courses will going to be held at various centers. The candidates shall choose the Exam centre as per their preference. The exact name and address of the center shall be indicated on the Admit Card which will be issued soon. The following the centers where the HNGBU Entrance Test shall be held.
- Srinagar (Garhwal) – 01
- Pauri – 02
- Tehri – 03
- Dehradun (MKP P.G. College) – 04
Students shall have to take a written examination of 100 multiple choice question (MCQs) based on the undergraduate syllabus of the concerned subject of this University for postgraduate programs. A candidate can appear in Entrance Test for P.G. program maximum in three subjects. Candidates applying for more than one PG programs need to apply separately in application form along with the prescribed fee.
- Each question shall be of 01 marks and there shall be no negative marking.
- The students shall be allowed a maximum of two hours time to complete the test
- In case of diploma programs, MCQ question paper shall be based on general knowledge, current affairs, aptitude and elementary knowledge about the subject.
- For B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. degree programmes, besides the entrance test, the candidate will also have to take physical efficiency/sports proficiency test at Srinagar (Garhwal).
The medium for written test will be English for subjects under Schools of Sciences, Life Sciences, Agriculture and Allied Sciences, School of Management, School of Engineering and Technology, School of Earth Sciences (Excluding Geography, Defense, and Strategic Studies) and medium for rest of the subjects in other schools will be bilingual (Hindi and English) (Excluding languages).
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University will declare the result of HNBGU Entrance Exam 2018 at the official website i.e. hnbgu.ac.in. Candidates will be able to download their result by entering roll number.
Seat Availability in Various University Courses through Entrance Test/Counseling
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is today among the 10 largest Universities in the country with 3 campuses and more than 180 affiliated colleges/institutes and examining approximately 1.9 lakhs students annually. This was established under the U.P. State Universities Act 1973, in December 1973.
The H.N.B. Garhwal University has its Headquarters at Srinagar – Garhwal, 105 Km. from Rishikesh on the NH-58 in the wide valley of Alaknanda River, one of the Parent Rivers of the National River Ganga. The University offers a vast variety of Academic programmes through its 14 Schools. The students who have the quest for knowledge, innovative learning and excellence are welcome to join this University.
Official website: hnbgu.ac.in.
For detailed information about HNGBU Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.