HNBGU Admission 2020 – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University has released the notification for admission to various UG and PG courses of the university for the academic session 2020-21. The eligible candidates can download the application form from this page or from from official website of the university, hnbgu.ac.in. Admission to some courses is provided based on entrance test conducted by university while to some courses based on merit of All India tests. Check more details about HNBGU Admission 2020 by scrolling down.
– Last to submission of application form has been extended up to October 30, 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
– HNBGU B.P.Ed 2020 Admission (Physical Education) details have been announced, check the details below.
– Selected Candidate List for B.Sc (Yogic Science, Bio Group and Maths Group) has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
– HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Notification For Admission to B.Sc. I Semester has been released. Click here to check the Notice.
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
The process of the admission for different courses will be commenced and the candidates who are seeking admission to the said courses shall take part in the HNBGU Admission 2020. The process of HNBGU Admission 2020 shall be organized as per the schedule provided below.
|Sale of admission form starts|
|Last date to submit admission form for BA/B.Sc/B.Com |
and all UG & PG courses
For B.P.Ed (Physical Education) –
|Online application form available||24 Sep 2020|
|Last date to apply||24 Oct 2020|
HNBGU Admission 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
HNBGU B.P.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
The online application process has been started for B.P.Ed Admission 2020 for Physical Education. The candidates can fill the application form on or before October 24, 2020. The Intake and Eligibility are as per the latest NCTE norms and standards. There are total 56 seats available for admission in B.P.Ed 2020.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the HNBGU B.P.Ed 2020 Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria –
Based on Age – For General category candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 1st July of the academic year. Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidate will be given according to the rules and regulation of GOI.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in Inter-college/Inter- Zonal /District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by AIU/lOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with 45% marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 45o/o marks and studied Physical Education as a compulsory/elective subject.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 45%o marks and having participated in National/ Inter-University/State competitions or secured 1″, 2nd or 3’d position in Inter-college/Interzonal/DistricV School competition in sports and games as recognized by AIU/lOA/SGFYGovt. of India.
- Bachelor’s Degree with pa*icipation in International Competitions or secured 1″, 2’d or 3’d position in National/lnter-University competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federation VAlU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
- Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (For deputed in-service candidates i.e. Trained Physical Education teacher/Coaches)
Admission Procedure –
The admission will be based on the merit list prepared by calculating the applicant’s Academic performance in the graduation level and sports participation weightage. The merit list consisting of 100 Marks will be based on the following-
- Academic performance assessment – 60 Marks
- Sports achievement weightage – 40 Marks
Click here to download the Admission Brochure for HNBGU 2020 B.P.Ed
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Selected Candidate List
- Click here to check Selected Candidate List for B.Sc (Yogic Science, Bio Group and Maths Group).
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Date Extended for Online fee submission Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Extension in Application Form
Click here to download the notice
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
The application form for the HNBGU Admission 2020 for various courses is available at the official website. The direct link to access the online application form for HNBGU Admission 2020 is also provided here for the sake of candidates.
Download Application Form: Click here to download HNBGU Admission Form 2020. (Over)
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, it is highly recommended to go through the eligibility criteria for admission to the respective course. The detailed eligibility criteria is published by the institution in the admission prospectus. The interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for all the courses through the link given below.
Click here to check the eligibility criteria for various courses.
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University will issue admit card for the entrance test. Admit Card will be downloaded from the official website of HNBGU, hnbgu.ac.in. Candidates have to bring that downloaded admit card at the exam center. Without Admit Card, no candidates will be allowed to take entry in the examination hall.
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
Based on last year
Students shall have to appear in written examination consisting of 100 multiple choice question (MCQs) based on undergraduate syllabus of the concerned subject of this University for post graduate programs. A candidate can appear in Entrance Test for P.G. programs maximum in three subjects. Candidates applying for more than one PG programs need to apply separately in application form along with the prescribed fee. For details, please visit the University website http://www.hnbgu.ac.in.
- Each question shall be of 01 marks and there shall be no negative marking.
- The students shall be allowed a maximum of two hours time to complete the test
- In case of diploma programs, MCQ question paper shall be based on general knowledge, current affairs, aptitude and elementary knowledge about the subject. However, for Advance Diploma in Environmental Economics, go through the syllabus of M.Sc. Environmental Sciences of H.N.B. Garhwal University available on the University website.
- For B.P.Ed. Degree programme, beside the entrance test, the candidate will also have to pass physical efficiency/sports proficiency test at Srinagar (Garhwal).
The medium for written test will be English for subjects under Schools of Sciences, Life Sciences, Agriculture and Allied Sciences, School of Management, School of Engineering and Technology, School of Earth Sciences (Excluding Geography, Defense, and Strategic Studies) and medium for rest of the subjects in other schools will be bilingual (Hindi and English) (Excluding languages).
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centre
The Entrance Test for various courses is held at various centers. The candidates shall choose the Exam centre as per their preference. The exact name and address of the center shall be indicated on the Admit Card which will be issued soon. Check the list of test centres below.
As per last year.
- Srinagar (Garhwal)
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection for various programmes is made using the criteria mentioned below.
Category 1: Admission through Entrance Test for M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./MCA/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech./MSW/LLM/ B.Pharm./ B.P.Ed./ BHM/B.Lib./B.Tech.(Lateral Entry)/P.G Diploma courses.
Category 2: Admission through counseling based on merit of All India Tests (CAT/MAT/CMAT/JEE (Main) 2020 Scores for MBA/MBA (Tourism and Travel Management)/B.Tech.(1st Sem.)
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Result
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University will declare the result of HNBGU Entrance Exam 2020 at the official website i.e. hnbgu.ac.in. Candidates will be able to download their result by entering roll number.
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Counselling
Admission to various courses is provided through the counselling procedure. Candidates are invited for counselling based on merit of the test. The candidate needs to bring the print out of the online application form during the counselling. All the aspirant candidates need to carry with them the following documents while attending the counseling.
- Valid MAT /CAT/C-MAT/GMAT Score card
- 10th Standard Mark sheet for Date of Birth Verification.
- Certificate of minimum eligibility for admission. ( Graduation)
- Certificate showing reservation category of applicant
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure for all the courses is released by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University along with the prospectus.
Click here to check the fee structure for 2020-21 admissions.
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is today among the 10 largest universities in the country with 3 campuses and more than 180 affiliated colleges/institutes and examining approximately 1.9 lakhs students annually. This was established under the U.P. State Universities Act 1973, in December 1973. The H.N.B. Garhwal University has its Headquarters at Srinagar – Garhwal, 105 Km. from Rishikesh on the NH-58 in the wide valley of Alaknanda River, one of the Parent Rivers of the National River Ganga. The University offers a vast variety of academic programmes through its 14 Schools.
Official website: hnbgu.ac.in.
For detailed information about HNGBU Admission 2020 –
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.