|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
HNBGU Admission 2017 to various programs of study for the academic year 2017-18 is processed under two categories (Entrance and Counseling ). Each category has different form.
Category E : Admission through Entrance Test for M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. / MCA/ M.Pharm./MSW/ LLM /LLB/ B.Pharm/B.P.Ed/BHM/B.Lib./ B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)/ PG Diploma courses.
Category C : Admission through counseling based on merit of All India Tests (CAT/MAT/CMAT/JEE (Main)/ JNU-DBT Combined Entrance Test, 2017 Scores) for MBA/MBA (Tourism)/ B.Tech. (I year)..
HNBGU Entrance Exam
HNBGU Admission & Entrance Exam 2017 – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
The process of the admission for different courses has commenced and the candidates who are seeking admission to the said courses shall take part in the HNBGU Admission 2017. It may be noted that the selection of candidates for admission shall be strictly on merit basis. The process of HNBGU Admission 2017 shall be organised as per the schedule provided below.
|Starting date for Deposit the Fee in the Bank||10 Apr 2017|
|Last date for Deposit the Fee in the Bank||08 May 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of the Online Application Form||10 May 2017|
|Date of PG Entrance Test||05 – 08 Jun 2017|
The application form for the HNBGU Admission 2017 for various courses are available now. The candidates who are willing to apply for HNBGU Admission 2017 are required to register themselves on the official admission website of HNBGU. The direct link to access the online application form for HNBGU Admission 2017 is provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
For PG, PG Diploma and Professional Courses the fee will be Rs 250/- (Rs 125/- for SC/ST/PH) while Rs. 300/- (Rs 150/- for SC/ST/PH) for MBA/MBA (Tourism and Travel Management) and B.Tech I st Year.
- A student can appear in entrance test for P.G. courses in a maximum number of three subjects. For admission in practical subjects candidate should have studied the subject in graduation level.
- Candidates appearing in more than one subject for P.G. entrance test have to submit separate application form along with the prescribed fee.
- Those appearing in the final year examinations can also apply subject to the condition that they will have to produce their final year result on or before the last date of admission.
The detailed eligibility criteria for each course is available in the Information Brochure released by the Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University. It is advised to the candidate to check the coursewise eligibility criteria also.
- * B.P.Ed. Physical Fitness test: 3rd June, 2017, 6.00 AM onwards at Dept. of Physical Education, Birla Campus, HNBGU, Srinagar Garhwal. The aspirant has to bring his/her sports participation certificate (highest level) with him/her at the time of Physical Fitness test in original and its photocopy for sports Participation Weightage marks.
- **M.P.Ed. Physical Fitness Test: 7th June, 2017, 6.00 AM on wards at Dept. of Physical Education, Birla Campus, HNBGU, Srinagar Garhwal. The aspirant has to bring his/her sports participation certificate (highest level) with him/her at the time of Physical Fitness test in original and its photocopy for sports Participation Weightage marks.
Students shall have to take a written examination of 100 multiple choice question (MCQs) based on undergraduate syllabus of the concerned subject of this University for post graduate programs. A candidate can appear in Entrance Test for P.G. program maximum in three subjects. Candidates applying for more than one PG programs need to apply separately in application form along with the prescribed fee.
- Each question shall be of 01 mark and there shall be no negative marking.
- The students shall be allowed a maximum of two hours time to complete the test
- In case of diploma programs, MCQ question paper shall be based on general knowledge, current affairs, aptitude and elementary knowledge about the subject.
- For B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. degree programmes, beside the entrance test, the candidate will also have to take physical efficiency/sports proficiency test at Srinagar (Garhwal)
The medium for written test will be English for subjects under Schools of Sciences, Life Sciences, Agriculture and Allied Sciences, School of Management, School of Engineering and Technology, School of Earth Sciences (Excluding Geography, Defense and Strategic Studies) and medium for rest of the subjects in other schools will be bilingual (Hindi and English) (Excluding languages)
Exam Centre & Centre Code
The Entrance Test for various courses is going to be held at various centers. The candidates shall choose the Exam centre as per their preference. The exact name and address of the center shall be indicated on the Admit Card which will be issued soon. The following the centres where the HNGBU Entrance Test shall be held.
- Srinagar (Garhwal) – 01
- Pauri – 02
- Tehri – 03
- Dehradun – 04
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is today among the 10 largest Universities of the country with 3 campuses and more than 180 affiliated colleges/institutes and examining approximately 1.9 lakhs students annually. This was established under the U.P. State Universities Act 1973, in December 1973.
The H.N.B. Garhwal University has its Headquarters at Srinagar – Garhwal, 105 Km. from Rishikesh on the NH-58 in the wide valley of Alaknanda River, one of the Parent Rivers of the National River Ganga. The University offers a vast variety of Academic programmes through its 14 Schools. The students who have quest for knowledge, innovative learning and excellence are welcome to join this University.
For detailed information about HNGBU Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure