DDU Entrance Exam 2020 – The result of DDU 2020 Entrance Exam for various UG, PG and M.Ed courses is available at ddugu.ac.in. Candidates can download it in PDF format from here. Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU), Gorakhpur University, conducts admission to various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses offered at the university campus. Admission Notification has been released for admission in the academic year of 2020-21. The qualifying candidates can take admission to various courses such as B.Sc Nursing, M.Ed, B.Sc, BA, B.Com, BBA, etc for the academic session 2020. Check more details about DDU Entrance Exam 2020 in the article below.
DDU Entrance Exam 2020
The Entrance Exam for admission to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University will be held as per the schedule. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their performance in the DDU Entrance Exam 2020. The schedule for DDU Entrance Exam 2020 is given in the table below.
For Ph.D. Course:
|Online form submission starts||24 Sep 2020|
|Last Date of submission of application form||11 Oct 2020|
|Exam Date||15 Nov 2020|
|DDU Entrance Exam 2020||Dates|
|Online Application starts from||5 Jun 2020|
|Last Date to submit Application Form|
10 Nov 2020 – M.Ed
|Availability of admit card|
15 Nov 2020 – M.Ed
|DDU Entrance Exam Dates|
17 Nov 2020 – M.Ed
|Release of Answer Key||Released!|
DDU Result 2020
DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 is published online at DDU Gorakhpur website. No separate intimation is sent to the candidates in this regard. The candidate should obtain marks equal to or greater than the minimum cut off marks in order to qualify the entrance exam. The selection of the candidates for various UG courses for the academic session 2020 is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
DDU Answer Key 2020
After the exam is done successfully, the University has uploaded the answer key. The DDU Answer Key 2020 consists of the correct answers to the questions in the entrance exam. The Answer key of the DDU Entrance Exam 2020 is available in online mode and can be downloaded from the University’s official website in pdf format. With the help of Answer Key, candidates can cross-check their answers with that given in the answer key, calculate their probable marks and estimate their chances of clearing the entrance examination for admission to the desired course. In case candidates find an error in the answer key, they can also raise their objection against it.
– Click here to download the DDU Entrance Exam 2020 Answer Key for .B.Com
– Click here to download the DDU Entrance Exam 2020 Answer Key for M.Sc (Environmental Science).
– Click here to download the DDU Entrance Exam 2020 Answer Key for M.Com.
– Click here to download the DDU Entrance Exam 2020 Revised Answer Key for B.Sc (Bio).
– Click here to download the DDU Entrance Exam 2020 Answer Key for B.Sc (Bio).
Objection Link: Click here to raise an objection against B.Sc (Bio) entrance exam Answer Key.
DDU Admit Card 2020
The DDU Admit Card 2020 has been issued online on the official website. The admit card for DDU Entrance Exam 2020 is released for candidates who have filled their application form correctly. The applicants do not receive the Admit Card by post. The DDU Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 consists of the basic information about the exam such as Date, timing, and address of the exam center. No applicant is allowed to enter the test centre without their admit card and valid id proof.
DDU Application Form 2020
The DDU Application Form 2020 is available in online mode. The applicants must submit their online application before the due date. In the online application form, applicants should valid details such as their Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, and other necessary information. Also, the applicants need to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications. Next, candidates then can proceed to make payment of the application fee. The application fee for DDU Gorakhpur University Entrance Exam 2020 shall be paid by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
The application fee charges for Ph.D. Course is as given below-
|General & OBC||Rs 1000/-|
|SC & ST||Rs 500/-|
The application fee charges for DDU Entrance Exam 2020 are as follows:
|Category||For UG courses||For PG courses|
|General / OBC||Rs 600/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC / ST||Rs 400/-||Rs. 600/-|
Courses Offered under DDU Gorakhpur Admission 2020
Courses Offered for Ph.D. Program:
In UG Programme:
|BA LLB||B.Sc Nursing|
In PG Programme:
Eligibility Criteria for DDU Entrance Exam 2020
Before proceeding to apply online, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of the desired program for which they wish to apply for. The eligibility criteria as laid down by Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University is given below:
For Ph.D. Programme:
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree must hold a Masters’s degree of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur in the relevant subject or equivalent degree of any other University / Institute recognized by University Grants Commission.
- In the qualified eligibility postgraduate examination, minimum 55 percent marks will be required for the candidates of general category and other backward classes (creamy layer) and minimum 50 percent marks for other backward classes (noncreamy layer), scheduled castes, and scheduled tribes, visually impaired and disabled.
For UG Programme:
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent of the intermediate from any recognized Board or Institution.
- Appearing candidates can also apply the same, but it will produce the passing certificate at the time of admission.
Check the complete eligibility course wise from given below image.
For PG Programme:
- Candidates should have UG Degree holder or the equivalent of Bachelor Degree from recognized University or Institution.
- Only those candidates eligible for MA, M.Sc, M.Sc (Ag) and M.Com who have passed the graduation in 2017 or after of it.
Check the complete eligibility course wise is given below image.
Candidates must secure a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD/OBC) marks in one of the following degrees:
- BA B.Ed (Integrated)
- B.Sc B.Ed (Integrated)
- Graduation + D.Ed
Those appearing for qualifying exams are not eligible for admission to M.Ed.
For B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic)
- The candidates must pass General Nursing and Midwifery with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- He/She must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife and registered with respective State Nursing Council.
- A male nurse candidate registered with State Nurses Registration Council has to produce evidence of having been trained in any one of the requisite training approved by the Indian Nursing Council for a duration of 6 months in lieu of mid-wifery.
- Candidates must be physically fit.
- There is no upper age limit.
DDU M.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for Ph.D. is as follows –
The Research Eligibility Test will be conducted in two phases respectively (online test and interview) which will be of 200 marks. The online test will be of 140 marks and the interview will
be of 60 marks.
The candidates who have secured 50 percent marks in the online test will be eligible for an interview but SC / ST / OBC(Non-Creamy layer) / Disabled (40 percent or more) candidates will be given 5 percent relaxation.
Candidates can know the pattern of M.Ed Admission Test in this section.
Type of Questions- Objective and Multiple-choice (MCQ)
Mode- Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
Number of question papers- 2
Medium of Test- Bilingual (Hindi and English)
Total Questions- 100 in each paper, therefore total 200 questions
Total Marks- 200 marks for each paper, therefore total 400 marks
Marking Scheme- For a correct answer, (+)2 marks are awarded while for an incorrect answer, (-)1/3 marks are deducted.
DDU Gorakhpur Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the seat reservation in M.Ed course below.
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters||02%|
|Wards of Retired/Disable/Killed/In-service|
Defence Personnel of UP
Counselling Call Letter
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University will release the call letter for DDU Entrance Exam 2020. Candidates must download it from the official website. It is must to carry this call letter at the time of counselling. Candidates need registration number and date of birth for downloading it.
Official Website: ddugorakhpuruniversity.in
For detailed information about the DDU Entrance Exam 2020 – Download
- Ph.D. program revised brochure
- UG Programme Brochure
- PG Programme Brochure
- DDU M.Ed Information Brochure
- DDU B.Sc Nursing Information Brochure
DDU Answer Key 2019
- Click here to check the answer key of B.Sc. Mathematics
- Click here to check the answer key of B.Sc. Biology.
- Click here to check the answer key of B.Sc. (AG).
- Click here to check the answer key of B.A.
- Click here to check the answer key of BCA.
- Click here to check the answer key of BBA.
- Click here to check the answer key of B.A.LL.B.(Hons.)5 year.
- Click here to check the answer key of B.Com.
Cut off for DDU Entrance Exam 2019
The Cut off is the minimum qualifying marks or percentage that the candidate must obtain in the entrance exam in order to qualify. Those candidates who obtain marks equal to or greater than the cut off marks are considered as qualified.
Cut off for DDU Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates can check the cut off and Admission schedule for DDU Entrance Exam 2019 below:
- B.Sc. (Math/BIO) – As on July 01, 2019
- B.Com – As on July 01, 2019
- BBA – As on July 01, 2019
- BCA – As on July 01, 2019
- BALLB – As on July 01, 2019
Cut off for DDU Entrance Exam 2017
The direct link to check the same is given below for the sake of candidates.
- M.Sc. Home Science and Electronics – As on 13 Jul 2017
- M.A. Education– As on 12 Jul 2017
- Minimum Cut-Offs – As per Newspaper
- B.Sc Biology & Math – As on 12 Jul 2017
- M.Ed – As on 12 Jul 2017
- BSc MLT CutOff – As on 11 Jul 2017
- BBA – As on 11 Jul 2107
- B.A. – As on 11 Jul 2107
- B.Sc – As on 10 Jul 2017
- M.Sc Biotechnology– As on 10 Jul 2017
- BSc Nursing – As 08 Jul 2017
- M.Sc Chemistry– As on 08 Jul 2017
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.