|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) is a national aptitude test, for the aspirants of Graduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D. courses, offered by Rama University. The entrance test is mandatory to get admission in Rama University. This applies to all the courses offered at our university. For different courses there are different exam dates. Kindly refer to RUET guide important date’s section, to confirm about your choice of course and its exam date.
Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) 2018
Rama University has released its application form to take admission for acedemic year 2018-19. Candidates who are going to fill the application form must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Importand dates for Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) 2018 is given below.
|Start Of Sale of Application Form||8 Jan 2018||8 Jan 2018||To be announced
|Last date of Receipt of filled Form||10 May 2018||10 May 2018||To be announced|
|Dispatch Of Admit Card (download from University website)||14 May 2018||14 May 2018||To be announced|
|Test Date||05 Jun 2018||10 Jun 2018||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result*||15 June 2018||15 Jun 2017||To be announced|
RUET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for Rama University Entrance Test 2018 from the official website on or before the last date of application. Students can also apply online by clicking the link given below “Apply Online”. The process is simple and all the details can be fulfilled in the online application form. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility other criteria before going online application.
Oficial Website: www.ramauniversity.ac.in.
How to Apply?
- Candidates applying online through Rama University website will be routed for self application.
- On successful application, an auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing a link to set password.
- On successful set of password, candidate’s Email ID will be used as login ID and candidate can enter the information.
- On successful filling of information, the system will generate an application number which will be candidate’s unique identification number.
- On Successful generation of application no., candidates will be directed to deposit application fee through payment gateways like Credit card/Debit Card/Net banking etc. · In case of failure to pay online due to technical or other reasons, a print of application can be taken and sent via courier with DD of Rs. 1000/-
After submitting the application fee, the candidate will get the call from admission cell to fix an appointment for continuing with the admission procedure.Application FeeThe application fee of INR 1000/- needs to be deposited by Cash/Card or DD.
- Depositing Cash at University Fee Counter.
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking in case of online form submission.
- Demand draft in favor of “Rama University” payable at New Delhi/Kanpur.
Eligibility, Course Details and Fee Structure
Rama University will take the admission of candidats on the basis of predefined eligibility criteria. Candidates please check all the condition required in eligibility before filling the application form. Course detail and respective fee structure is also provided below for the students who are going to applying for the admission in Rama University.
RUET 2018 Entrance Test
Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) is a national aptitude test, for the aspirants of Graduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D. courses, offered by Rama University. The entrance test is mandatory to get admission in RAMA UNIVERSITY. This applies to all the courses offered at our university. For different courses there are different exam dates. Kindly refer to RUET guide- important date’s section, to confirm about your choice of course and its exam date.The test will be of multiple choice containing 120 questions on following subjects/topic in single question Booklet:-
- General English: 20 questions will be asked of the level of 10+2 standard.The test will comprise of English Grammar to test the ability of candidate in paragraph comprehension, sentence correction, word power, (meaning, synonym, Antonym) and tense etc.
- General Knowledge & Numerical Ability: 20 questions will be asked to test the knowledge of candidate in day to day national, international affairs (political, sports, development in field of science &technology), eminent personalities etc.
- Subject: 80 questions will be asked to test the basic knowledge of subject of qualifying exam
The duration of the test will be of two hours. Candidates have to complete their test within the specified time of two hours. It is important that candidates should fill their OMR sheet correctly. Following are the points that candidates should consider while filling the OMR sheet-
- The candidate will be provided OMR answer sheet along with question booklet in the examination hall.
- The OMR sheet will have to be filled in by using blue or black ball pen.
Step 1 – Fill online/offline application.
Step 2 – On the date of appointment, candidates will be required to bring the following documents:
- Application Form or Application No.(In case of online application Form).
- Original & copy of mark sheets of 10th, 12th and/or Graduation.
- Original & copy of JEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT/GATE or other qualifying examination Score Card.
- Copy of ID Proof (School or Driving license).
- Original Registration Payment Receipt.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
Note: International students need to upload necessary documents along with the application form. Candidates who qualify the minimum eligibility will be required to appear for an online test, skype interview to examine the problem solving ability, academic knowledge, analytical skills and the language proficiency of the candidate.
Step 3 – After test and GD/PI, successful candidate’s merit list will be uploaded on Rama University website as well as candidates will be notified through email on candidates email filled in application form.
Step 4 – If selected, candidates can deposit the fee through Cash/DD at Rama University campus or through payment gateways like Credit card/Debit Card/Net banking etc. within 10 days of the announcement of selection.
Step 5 – The candidate is then required to Report and Register himself/herself in the Registrar office.
Step 6 – Checklist of documents to be submitted:
- Marksheet & Certificate of 10th, 12th & Graduation.
- TC, Migration/ Character Certificate/ Domicile/ Caste Certificate.
An enrollment number will be issued to the student after the verification of all documents at the Registrar office.ScholarshipsInstruction to Candidates
- The candidate found indulged in copying/cheating or using unfair means in any way including unauthorized use of electronic gadgets etc, shall be disqualified in the test & his/her candidature shall be cancelled. The candidate is also expected to behave in well manner.
- The candidate shall be required to be frisking before entering in the examination hall.
- No candidate shall be allowed without validAdmit Card. Mobile and electronic gadgets will be strictly prohibited.
For complete information about RUET 2018, download Information Brochure.