EFLU Admission 2019 (English And Foreign Languages University) is conducted in the month of March 2019. It offers admission to Foreign Nationals as well as Indian Students in various courses. Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria first and then fill the application form. EFLU 2019 Application Form is now available. Candidates can apply before the last date. Admit Card will be only issued to those Indian students who will submit the application form on time. Interested candidates must check the information brochure to know detailed information about EFLU Admission 2019. To know detailed information related to EFLU Admission 2019 Check this page.
EFLU Admission 2019
EFLU 2019 entrance test is conducted for the candidates willing to seek admission in various UG, Pg and P.h.D programmes. Candidates can check the dates of EFLU Admission 2019 from the table below.
|EFLU Admission 2019||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Start date for availability of application form||07 Feb 2019 (7 PM Onwards)|
|Last date to submit the application form||26 Feb 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be announced|
|EFLU 2019 exam date||09 March 2019 – 10 Mar 2019|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
Quick Links for EFLU Admission
Courses Offered by EFLU Admissions 2019
Candidates can check the various courses offered by the EFLU University at Hyderabad, Lucknow, and Shillong.
- UG – B.A. (Hons.) English; B.A. (Hons.) Arabic; B.A. (Hons.) French; B.A. (Hons.) German; B.A. (Hons.) Japanese; B.A. (Hons.) Russian; B.A. (Hons.) Spanish; B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication
- PG – M.A. English; M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication; M.A. Computational Linguistics; M.A. Hindi; M.A. Arabic Language & Literature; M.A. French Language & Literature; M.A. German Language & Literature; M.A. Russian Language & Literature; M.A. Hispanic Language & Literature; M.A. English Literature; M.A. Linguistics; M.A. Literatures in English; MA Comparative Literature; MA English Language Teaching
- Teacher Training Programmes: Post-graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English; B.Ed English; Post-graduate Diploma in the Teaching of Arabic
- Ph.D.Programmes: Ph.D. Linguistics & Phonetics (Full time & Part time); Ph.D. English Language Education (Full time & Part time); Ph.D. Education; Ph.D. English Literature (Full time & Part time); Ph.D. Translation Studies; Ph.D. Hindi; Ph.D. Comparative Literature; Ph.D. Indian & World Literatures; Ph.D. Aesthetics & Philosophy; Ph.D. Film Studies & Visual Culture; Ph.D. Cultural Studies; Ph.D. Arabic; Language & Literature; Ph.D. French Language & Literature; Ph.D. Russian Language & Literature
EFLU Admissions 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the norms of the conducting body specified for each course. After fulfilling the eligibility criteria then only candidates should fill the application form.
EFLU 2019 Application Form
Candidates must note that the application form is available on the official website. The application form can be submitted in online mode only. There is no other mode of submission other than online. Candidates should enter all the necessary details in the application form. Interested candidates should fill the application form before the last date. Also, applicants should not forget to submit the relevant documents along with the application form.
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay the application fee given below.
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to pay the fees through Credit card/debit card/Netbanking.
Documents To Be Submitted With The Application Form
To complete the application process candidates should make sure that they submit the documents given below along with the application form.
- Scanned Passport Sized Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Aadhar card
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card/voter card/ration card/passport
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD certificate (If applicable)
- WDP certificate (for Wards of Defence Personnel)
EFLU 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued to only those candidates who will who will submit the application form on time. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by visiting the official website, www.efluniversity.ac.in. The direct link to download the admit card will also be provided on the admit card page in the quick links section. Candidates must keep their login details ready to download the Admit pass. Candidates will not receive the admit card by post so, aspirants must visit the website regularly for latest updates.
EFLU 2019 Exam pattern
Aspirants should check the exam pattern and then start their preparation for the concerned course. It will be significant for the candidates who are willing to appear as they will get to know about the structure of the entrance examination.
For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses:
For postgraduate courses such as M.A in English, English
Literature, Literature in English, Comparative Literature, Linguistics, English
Language Teaching, Hindi, Computational Linguistics, PGDTE, PGDTA
Mode of exam: It will be a computer-based test which will be objective type.
The Duration of the Exam: 02 Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
Apart from the postgraduate courses and P.h.D courses mentioned above, the courses which are left will have the exam pattern mentioned below.
Mode of exam: It will be a computer-based test.
The Duration of the Exam: 02 Hours
Maximum Marks: 100. It will consist of 70 marks of (Objective type) question. 30 marks of Interview.
EFLU 2019 Exam Centers
As per the last year’s details, the entrance exam will be conducted at the following places listed below. In case of any changes in the test centres, it will be updated here. Candidates can check the places where the exam was held last year.
EFLU 2019 Result
The result will be released after the completion of the entrance examinations on the official website. The result will be published in the PDF format. The result will contain details like the name of a candidate, hall ticket number, marks secured by the candidates. Candidates should keep their login credentials with themselves as it will be required to check the result. Aspiring candidates should score the minimum marks to clear the entrance examination.
EFLU 2019 Reservations
There will be some reserved seats as well which will be in the accordance with the provisions of the Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act 2006 and Circulars of Government of India issued an amended in this regard from time to time. Also, the university will follow reservation in admission in all Programmes of studies in accordance with the Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST) candidates
- 22.5% of seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Candidates can check the break up of the reserved for each category given below.
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.5%
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Category candidates will be given relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST candidates who will be admitted into various programmes will also be provided with UGC-sponsored, remedial classes in English.
Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates
- 27% of the seats will be reserved for OBC candidates of the non-creamy layer. IF in case candidates belonging to OBC category (Creamy Layer) then no relaxation will be given.
Persons with Disabilities
- Candidates with a minimum disability of 40% will have supernumerary seats reserved for them till the extent of 3% of the intake.
- Along with the application forms, an eligible candidate should submit attested copies of the certificate of disability from a Civil Surgeon of a government hospital, indicating the extent of the visual/physical disability and also the extent to which the disability may affect the pursuance of the course of study admission is sought to.
- For Kashmiri migrants, one supernumerary seat will be reserved in every programme. However, they will not get any relaxation in the qualifications required for admission.
Children/Wards of Defence Personnel (Army/Air Force/ Navy)
In every programme, supernumerary places will be reserved for the candidates till the extent of 1% of the intake who are children/ wards of defence personnel.
- widows/children/wards of defence personnel killed in action
- children/wards of serving personnel and ex-servicemen disabled in action
- widows/children/wards of defence personnel whose death is attributed to
peacetime military service
- widows/children/wards of defence personnel whose disability is attributed to
peacetime military service.
- children/wards of ex-servicemen and serving personnel who are recipients of the
following gallantry awards: (ParamVir Chakra, Ashok Chakra, SarvottamYudhSeva
Medal, Mahavir Chakra, Kirti Chakra, UttamYudhSevaMedal, Vir Chakra, Shaurya
Chakra, YudhSeva Medal, Sena/NauSena/Vayu Sena Medal, Mention-in-Despatches)
- Ex-servicemen children/wards
- children/wards of serving personnel
EFLU Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for all the UG, PG and teacher training Programs. It will help the aspiring candidates as they will have an idea about the fees for each course. Aspirants can check the below-mentioned fee structure.
Fee Structure for B.A. (Honors) English/ B.A. (Foreign Languages)/
B.A. BCJ Courses
Official website: www.efluniversity.ac.in
For more details, about EFLU Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.