Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) is a public university in the city of Warangal, Telangana, India. University is named after a poet, and political activist of Telangana – Kaloji Narayana Rao.
The university advocates and promotes improvisation of available natural resources for preparation of medicines for cure of human ailments, thereby bringing out the true spirit of the ancient proverb in scriptures” Vaidyo Narayano Harihi” By establishment of the university, all disciplines of health sciences are brought under one roof: namely modern medicine, ancient Indian systems of medicine, allied health sciences like dentistry, physiotherapy, nursing, paramedical sciences. The degrees awarded by the university are recognised by national statutory bodies like MCI, DCI, Central council of Indian Medicine, Central council of Homeopathy and Indian nursing council. The university strives to keep up the standards of education by strict adherence to rules governing each course as per the decisions of the respective councils.
Latest: KNRUHS Admit Card 2020 for MPH is available now. Scroll down to get the link.
KNRUHS Admissions 2020
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Offers Admission to various medical Course in affiliated colleges of KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana.
|Name of Courses||Final Merit List|
|BPT||to be announced|
|B.Sc Nursing||to be announced|
|PB B.Sc Nursing||to be announced|
|M.Sc Nursing||01st week of Nov 2020|
|MPT||01st week of Nov 2020|
Selection of Candidates for above programmes will be done on the basis of Merit. University will publish the merit list on the basis of the qualifying exam. Shortlisted Candidates will have to go through a document verification process and then Final merit list will be published on the University website. Counselling will be conducted for the finally selected candidates to allot seats in various medical programmes.
KNRUHS MPH Admission 2020 Notification
- Click here to download the above notice.
KNRUHS MPH Admission 2020
The application form has been available on the official website. Eligible candidates can apply for admission into MPH Courses through entrance exam. Qualified candidates can get the admission in College affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal. Candidates can check the important schedule for KNRUHS MPH Admission 2020, is given below table.
|Availability of online Application||19 Oct 2020|
|Last date for submission form|
06 Nov 2020 up to 5 pm
|Availability of Hall Tickets||07 Nov 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||10 Nov 2020|
|Announcement of Entrance Exam Result||to be announced|
|Date of 1st Counseling at IIPH||to be announced|
|Date of 2nd Counseling||to be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced|
|Closure of admissions||to be announced|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card for MPH Admission 2020
Eligibility Criteria – The applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria as below:
- Educational Qualification – The candidate should have passed:
– Bachelor Degree with at least 50% in any discipline from recognized University by the University Grants Commission and the Degree awarding University must be a member of Association of Indian Universities. If the Degree is acquired from Distance Education Mode it must be recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) besides recognized by UGC and AIU.
– The percentage will be calculated from the total marks 1st, 2nd & 3rd year under 10+2+3 scheme including languages and other subjects.
– The candidate under Foreign Nationals Quota applying for MPH Course should submit equivalence certificate issued by the University and temporary registration for the duration of post Graduate training from the respective Councils: i.e, MCI, DCI, CCIM, CCH, INC etc.
- Age Limit – There is no age restriction for admission into MPH Course.
KNRUHS B.Sc Admission 2020
The following are the regulations for admission of students into B.Sc., Nursing 4YD Course in affiliated colleges of KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana, for the Academic year 2020.
- 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject in 10+2.
- 10+2 passed from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/TOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% aggregate marks in the Science Group subjects ( Biology and Physical Sciences)
Age Limit: Candidates born on or after 02.01.2001 are not eligible.
Check KNRUHS B.Sc Admission 2020,candidates can check the previous year brochure for reference purpose – Prospectus
KNRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Admission 2020
The following are the regulations for admission of students into PBB.Sc., Nursing 2YD Course into Competent Authority Seats in Government and Private Nursing colleges
- Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have
passed Intermediate Examination OR Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in Telangana or Board of Intermediate Education Telangana or NIOS, TSOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations.
- Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by
the Govt. of Telangana or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State
Age Limit: Candidate should have completed 17 years of age and should not be more than 45 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. In case of SC / ST Candidates the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
Check KNRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Admission 2020,candidates can check the previous year brochure for reference purpose – Prospectus
KNRUHS BPT Admission 2020
The following are the Regulations for admission of students into 1st year Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in the Colleges in Andhra Pradesh affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal for the academic year 2020.
- Candidates seeking admission into Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course should have passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject OR
- Any other examination of (10 + 2 pattern) recognized by the University in Andhra Pradesh or Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, which shall include a practical test in each of these subjects OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry OR
- Pass in Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy).
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
Check KNRUHS BPT Admission 2020,candidates can check the previous year brochure for reference purpose – Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.