CPGET 2020 Result – Osmania University will announce CPGET Result 2020. It will be announced online, on tscpget.com. It will be announced as rank card and to download it, hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth will needed. Candidates who have qualified Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests will now be called for counselling round. Check more details on CPGET 2020 Result from this page.
CPGET 2020 Result
CPGET 2020 Result will publish as per schedule. The result of the entrance test will make available on the official website. The counseling round will be conducted for the qualified candidates after the declaration of result. Candidates who took the test can check their result and will be admitted into course/subject based on the rank secured in CPGET 2020. Check below CPGET 2020 related activities.
|CPGET 2020||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Result||02nd week of Aug 2020|
Rank and Tie Breaking
The following details are as per last year!!
The candidates will be admitted in the course based on the rank secured in the entrance test but In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis:
- Marks secured in Part A of Common Entrance Test.
- Age of the candidate (senior in age getting higher priority).
- Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
CPGET 2020 Result: M.P.Ed marks awarded for sports achievement.
The marking criteria are based on last year!!!
The entrance test for admission into M.P.Ed. Course was for 75 marks. The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by Department of Physical Education, Osmania University for the achievements of the candidates in sports, based on the certificate submitted by the candidates as per notification released.
- If any queries, the candidates are advised to submit, in written with supporting documents to the office of the Convener, CPGET-2019, Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad on or before 13.08.2019 by 04.00 PM.
- For incentive marks the performance of the candidates must be in Degree or Qualifying Examination (B.P.Ed.) or last three (3) consecutive academic years ending with year of admissions into M.P.Ed. Course.
- Only Sports and Games which are recognized by the Association of Indian Universities will be considered for Incentive Marks. Only Highest Achievement Certificate will be consider for Incentive Marks.
Click here to know sports achievements and how much incentive marks they carry.
How to Check CPGET Result and Download Rank Card?
As per last year information!!
How to download your CPGET Result/Rank card? candidates can follow the easy step listed below in order to access your CPGET 2020 result.
- After the declaration of result, visit the official website or click on the link provided on this page
- On the official website, Click on the relevant link of CPGET result.
- Enter your login credentials to download the scorecard.
- The rank card will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidate must download and take a print out also, keep it safe until the completion of the admission process.
CPGET 2020 Answer key
The Answer key for CPGET will be made available online before the declaration of the result, candidates will be able to download it from the official website. CPGET 2020 Answer key allows you to cross check your answer and estimate your score in the entrance test. Candidates will also have the provision to raise an objection against the answer key. After that, the final answer key will be released. Declaration of Result will be done after a few days answer key is released.
CPGET 2020 Counselling
The counseling schedule of CPGET 2020 will be published after the declaration of the result. Candidates must carry all the required original documents along with a set of attested copies for verification. Allotment of seats and colleges to a qualifying candidate will be determined in counseling rounds. The assessment of the same will be strictly on the basis of CPGET 2020 score and merit.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.