NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021- NIMS Hyderabad offers admission in MD/MS, DNB, DM/MCH, PG Diploma in Clinical Research, B.Sc Nursing, BPT, MPT, MHM, B.Sc Paramedical, M.Sc in genetic counseling courses for the academic year 2021-2022. Selection of candidates for admission into B.Sc Nursing, BPT, MPT, MHM, B.Sc Paramedical, M.Sc in genetic counseling is based on the entrance exam conducted by the University. Whereas, admission in MD/MS, DNB, DM/MCH, PG Diploma in Clinical Research is based on the merit in national level entrance exam like NEET-PG. Candidates must check the eligibility conditions and apply before the last date of submission of form for admission at NIMS Hyderabad. Interested candidates can check all the details here such as Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Counselling etc. regarding NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 for different courses.
Latest – NIMS Hyderabad B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 is going to be conducted on November 28, 2021. Scroll down to check the notice.
NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021
NIMS Hyderabad offered admission on the basis of university level entrance exam or through national level entrance exam i.e. NEET PG. Candidates can check the exam dates, selection procedure etc from this page.
NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 Overview
|Name of institute||Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS Hyderabad)|
|Type||A University Established Under State Act|
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Courses Offered||MD/MS, DNB, DM/MCH, PG Diploma in Clinical Research, B.Sc Nursing, BPT, MPT, MHM, B.Sc Paramedical, M.Sc in genetic counseling|
|Entrance Exams Accepted||BPT, MPT, MHM, B.Sc Paramedical, M.Sc in genetic counseling|
Important Dates for NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021
Check out the important dates for NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 from below.
Schedule for B.Sc Nursing
|Release of admit card||24 Nov 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||28 Nov 2021|
NIMS Hyderabad UG Admission 2021
NIMS Hyderabad offers admission to B.Sc Nursing, BPT, B.Sc Paramedical courses for 2021-2022 session. Admission to this UG courses is done on the basis of entrance exam. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for NIMS Hyderabad UG admission 2021.
NIMS Hyderabad PG Admission 2021
NIMS Hyderabad offers admission to PG courses for 2021-2022 session. Admission to MPT, MHM, M.Sc in genetic counseling is done on the basis of entrance exam. Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility conditions and fill the online application form for NIMS Hyderabad PG admission 2021.
NIMS Hyderabad Super Speciality and PG Medical Admission 2021
NIMS Hyderabad offers admission to super speciality and PG medical courses for 2021-2022 session. Admission to MD/MS, DNB, DM/MCH, PG Diploma in Clinical Research is done on the basis of national level entrance exam like NEET PG. Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility conditions and fill the online application form.
NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Sc Nursing (for women only)
- Candidate with Science who have passed the qualifying 12th standard examination (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and passed in English individually.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and BC categories the marks obtained in three core subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) shall be 40% instead of 45% for General category candidates.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by central government having science subjects and English only. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc.(Nursing).
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Colour blind candidates are eligible provided that colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Married candidates are also eligible for admission.
For Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
Intermediate examination or its equivalent with optional subjects of Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry
Vocational Physiotherapy with bridge course of biological and physical sciences.
For B.Sc Paramedical Courses: B.Sc. (Anesthesia Technology), B.Sc. ( Dialysis Therapy Technology), B.Sc. (Cardiovascular Technology), B.Sc. (Emergency & Trauma Care Technology), B.Sc. (Radiography & Imaging Technology), B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology), B.Sc. (Radiation Therapy Technology), B.Sc. (Respiratory Therapy Technology), B.Sc. (Transfusion Medicine), B.Sc. (Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology), B.Sc. (Neuro Technology);
- Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Science Subjects (Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry) from the Board of Intermediate Education or any other recognized Board like CBSE/ ICSE/ TOSS or other equivalent Board.
- Candidate holding a Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and completed/shall be completing 6 months internship by 30th September of the academic year in India or a Foreign University with at least 10+2+4 years of educational pattern and a minimum of 6 months internship. Deadline for completion of internship is 30th September of the academic year.
- The candidates who have already registered for any degree or studying regular course and applying for admission to another course in NIMS, shall resign such training course in the Institute duly fulfilling the conditions of the bond and failure to do so, their applications for admission to the other course will be rejected.
Note: One seat is reserved for in-service candidate of NIMS who satisfies the requisite qualifications and qualifies himself/herself in entrance examination.
For Master in Hospital Management (MHM)
- Any Graduate in Medical/ Non- Medical Courses
For Master of Science Program in Genetic Counseling
Candidate with B.Sc in life sciences preferably degree in nursing or huiman genetics or human biology or medical bio technology or molecular biology with aggregate percentage of 55% and above or MBBS degree recognized by medical council of India.
For Broad Speciality MD / MS Courses (Post MBBS)
The admissions shall be made through NEET-PG and no separate entrance examination shall be conducted by the Institute. The procedure for implementation of the reservation for MD/MS courses in favour of local and non-local candidates will be followed as per GOP No.646 dated 10th July, 1979. The schedule as issued by the MCI/NBE from time to time will be followed and if any changes made will be intimated through NIMS website.
NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 Application Form
NIMS Hyderabad releases the application form for various UG, PG and Super Speciality courses for 2021 session. Candidates can fill the application form for NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 at nims.edu.in. Check out the steps to fill the NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 Application Form from below:
- Firstly, visit the official website, which is nims.edu.in.
- Candidates need to register by entering name, date of birth, email ID, mobile no., Social Status.
- Next, fill the application form by entering required information.
- After filling the form, candidates need to pay the application fee and upload the documents.
- At last, check the filled in application form status.
NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 Admit Card
NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 Admit Card releases around a week before entrance exam every year. The NIMS Hyderabad Entrance Exam 2021 admit card online on the official websites, which is nims.edu.in. The admit card can be download on the candidate’s login window. Candidates can download it by using login details like application number and password. The direct link to download the admit card will be provided here.
NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 Result
NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 Result declares by the NIMS Hyderabad. Candidates can download the result from official web portal, nims.edu.in. Candidates can check the NIMS Hyderabad Entrance Exam 2021 result by using application number and date of birth. The direct link to check the result will be provided here..
NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 Method of Selection
For Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc Nursing
- Selection will be made based on the merit arrived out of total marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate ( Bi.P.C.) or equivalent.
- Candidates shall be ranked in the order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In case of a tie, marks obtained in Zoology, in case of a further tie, marks obtained in Botany, further tie, marks obtained in Chemistry, further tie, marks obtained in Physics in the qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration.
- The counselling shall be conducted at the venue, date and time specified by the Institute.
- The candidates called for the counselling shall come prepared to overstay for one more day beyond the date of counselling in case it is required.
- Counselling letters may be downloaded by the candidate through login account.
- Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the entrance examination and oral assessment/interview.
- In case of equality of marks in entrance examination and oral assessment/ interview, the following criteria shall be adopted in order of merit for fixing the merit of the candidates:
- the total marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- elder in the age.
- The selection shall be based on the merit taking into consideration of the marks obtained in entrance examination and oral assessment/interview. They shall have to come for admission on the date notified. Candidates have to report for admission in person with hall-ticket, bond and other required documents as per admission prospectus. Non-attendance to the admission shall render the candidate forfeiting his/her admission. No request for postponing the date of admission or request to appear at an earlier date shall be entertained. In the event a candidate fails to report for the admission at the date and time specified, the seat shall be offered to the next merit candidate as per the admission prospectus.
- Selection committee will be constituted for admissions and the decision of selection committee is final.
- Selection will be made based on the rank obtained by the candidates at the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2021 i.e. NEET-PG 2021. (As per Clause III (b) under the heading of “ELIGIBILITY”).
- The counselling shall be conducted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal as per G.O. Ms. No. 27 dated 10.04.2017 and subsequent amendments issued by Health, Medical & Family Welfare Dept., Government of Telangana on the notified date. The rules and regulations issued by KNRUHS shall be followed from time to time.
Official website: nims.edu.in
FAQs on NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021
Ans: Admission to B.Sc Nursing, BPT, MPT, MHM, B.Sc Paramedical, M.Sc in genetic counseling is done on the basis of entrance exam, Whereas, admission to MD/MS, DNB, DM/MCH, PG Diploma in Clinical Research is through national level entrance like NEET PG.
Ans: Candidates can check the details related to NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 from the official website, which is nims.edu.in.
Ans: The application form for NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 is available in online mode.
Ans: Candidates are required to fill in the personal, academic, communication details and scanned images in the NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2021 application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.