NIMS Hyderabad offers admission in MD / MS, DM / M.Ch & PG Diploma in medical on the basis of marks scored by the candidate. BPT & MPT in Physiotherapy; MHM in Hospital Management and PG Diploma in Paramedical field based on entrance exam conducted by the university or based on merit / score of national level entrance exams while Admission in BPT is based on the merit list that will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in NEET. Interested candidates can check all the details here such as Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Counselling etc. regarding NIMS Admission 2019 to different courses.
NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2019
Master in Hospital Management (MHM) is a two years integrated course. It comprises of 4 semesters in total. This course provides direct link between healthcare and supply of the services a hospital needs. This course is offered by Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences – NIMS Hyderabad every year. NIMS also provide admission in BPT course on the basis of NEET exam. BPT is also known as bachelor in Physiotherapy. BPT is a four and half year course. B.Sc nursing is a four year course, admission to B.Sc nursing is based on the merit list prepared on the basis of NEET exam. Candidates can check the further details through the article below.
MHM schedule is given below:
|Availability of application on website||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of application (hard copy)||last week of Jun 2019|
|Issue of Hall Tickets for eligible candidates through E-Mail||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Date of entrance examination
(Venue as indicated in the Hall Ticket)
|3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Display of provisional results of entrance examination||3rd week of Jul 2019 (4:00 pm)|
|Date of Viva for qualified candidates
(candidates should report with complete printed bio-data)
|3rd week of Jul 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Deadline for manual re-evaluation of OMR answer sheet||3rd week of Jul 2019 (04:00 pm)|
|Display of results, merit list and list of candidates selected
provisionally for admission
|last week of Jul 2019|
|Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of
original certificates and bond
|Will be Notified Later|
|Commencement of classes||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Closure of admissions||2nd week of Sep 2019|
Schedule for BPT and B.Sc Nursing are given below:
|Availability of Application on website||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Last date for submission of application (hardcopy)||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Display of provisional merit list of eligible candidates on website||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Display of final merit list of eligible candidates on website||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Issue of counselling letters of eligible candidates through e-mail||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Date of Counselling of B.Sc Nursing||last week of Aug 2019|
|Date of Counselling of BPT||last week of Aug 2019|
|Date of 2nd Counselling of BPT||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Date of 3rd Counselling of BPT||last week of Oct 2019|
|Closure of admissions||last week of Oct 2019|
For MD/MS/Diploma Courses
- Candidates who have passed MBBS examination from Medical Colleges recognized by MCI from the state of Telangana and fulfill eligibility criteria as per KNRUHS notification for common admission process and counseling and completed Internship at the time of their applying are eligible. Candidate who will be completing internship before March 31, 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be qualified in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test -2019 (NEET PG) conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE).
The Cut off score of various categories as prescribed by NBE is as follows:
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut off Score (Out of 1200)|
Method of Selection For MD/MS/Diploma
- Selection committee will be constituted for admissions and the decision of selection committee is final.
- Selection will be made based on the rank obtained by the candidates at the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2019 i.e. NEET-PG 2019. (As per Clause III (b) under the heading of “ELIGIBILITY”).
- The counselling shall be conducted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal as per G.O. Ms. No. 27 dated 10.04.2017 and subsequent amendments issued by Health, Medical & Family Welfare Dept., Government of Telangana on the notified date. The rules and regulations issued by KNRUHS shall be followed from time to time.
Seat Intake for MD/MS/Diploma courses along with duration of course and entry qualification.
As per last year…
- For Master in Hospital Management (MHM) – 20
- For Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) – 50
- For B.Sc (Nursing) – 100
For previous year for reference
Insofar, Official details for NIMS Hyderabad Admission 2019 for other courses has not been announced yet, only Application Form and information related MD/MS/Diploma has been released. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NIMS Hyderabad will release the information it will be updated here.