MANUU Admission 2018 – Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) has released notification for admission to the various UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate Programs for the academic year 2018. Candidates can read the complete details of MANUU Admission 2018 such as application form & fee details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. on this page.
MANUU Admission 2018
Maulana Azad National Urdu University has conducted the entrance exam for admission to various programmes for the academic year 2018. Candidates are invited for admission to regular mode Ph.D, post-graduate, under-graduate & diploma certificate programmes offered by the university at its Hyderabad main campus & other satellite campuses, colleges of teacher education (CTEs) & poly-technics for the academic year 2018-19.
Schedule for MANUU Admission 2018 is given below.
|Date of Issue of Notification||11 Feb 2018|
|Release of e-prospectus & online application form||18 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application of
admission through entrance test and Ph.d Program
|Date of releasing Hall tickets|
|Last date for submission of online application of admission through merit||09 Jul 2018|
|Part-time programs||10 Aug 2018|
Admission Schedule 2018-19
Counselling has been released for MANUU 2018 Admission for B.Ed distance education and diploma in engineering. Candidates those who appeared in the exam can check counselling dates and vacant seat for admission purpose. Link are provided below for the courses.
- Click Here to check first counselling of M.tech – women list
- Click Here to check first Counselling of B.Tech- Women list
- Click Here to check first Counselling of MBA- Women, PWD, Sports, NCC, NSS list
- Click Here to check B.Ed (distance mode) 2018 second round of counselling.
- Click Here to check 3rd counselling for vacant seats admissions for B.Ed (DM).
- Click Here to check final round of counselling for B.Ed.
- Click Here to check corrigendum for final round of counselling for B.Ed.
- Click Here to check 2nd Counseling for admission in Diploma in Engine
Admission List for Merit Based Programs & ET Based Programs has been uploaded on the official website. Maulana Azad National Urdu University has released the results of various entrance exam held on the scheduled date for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who appeared in the examination can easily check their results from the official website or from this page.
Result: Click Here to check the results of MANUU 2018 Entrance Exam.
Hall Tickets for Entrance Test
Hall Tickets for Entrance Test based programs can be downloaded from the University Website. Hall Tickets for Entrance Tests 2018-19 were available on scheduled date. The candidates will be informed about receipt of their application form and date of availability of hall tickets through SMS and email. Applicants can also verify the status of application form using their login id and password from the University website. No hall tickets will be sent by post. It is the responsibility of the candidate to download the hall tickets.
Admit card downloading process is over..!!
Please mention the valid mobile phone number and email for receiving the instructions from the University. Hall tickets will be issued to only those candidates whose duly filled application forms are found correct and complete with prescribed fee and other mandatory details. The candidates with these hall tickets must carry a valid photo ID as a proof for the purpose of verification and ruling out the possibility of impersonation. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Entrance Test without Hall Ticket and a valid photo ID proof.
Please note that all those who apply may be issued Hall Tickets without verifying whether or not they satisfy the eligibility criterion for admission to a program. This will be finally verified at the time of counseling and admission, if granted. The candidates are therefore advised to go through the Prospectus carefully and judge their eligibility before submitting their application forms.
Despite this caution, if the candidates do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and still apply and appear for any program, they shall do so at their own risk and cost. At any stage if it is found that any candidate does not fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements, his/her candidature will not be considered for admission and if the admission is granted, it shall be cancelled and fee paid, if any, will be forfeited. The University may initiate due legal action against such candidates.
Online application form of MANUU Admission 2018 for various programmes (Entrance Based Courses/ Merit Based Courses) is now available on the official website as well as in this page. Candidates can apply online from the official website at www.manuu.ac.in on or before the last date.
Application Process Over..!!
- Foreign students: 25 US $
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/ Women Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Documents (scanned) required for filling up the application form:
- Proof of Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at 10th or 12th or Graduation level
- Photo of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- 10th class/equivalent marks sheet as proof for date of birth
- Copies of certificates/Marks sheet (s) of qualifying examinations
- Proof of caste/category certificate (if applicable)
- For admission in all University programs the candidates from school system should have studied and passed Urdu either as a subject or as a language or as medium of instruction at 10th or 12th or Graduation level.
- The applicants from school system should have studied the relevant subject and should have scored minimum marks as prescribed for the respective program.
- Madarsa pass-out students may visit the list of recognized programs and Madarsas on university website and prospectus 2018-19 for their eligibility.
|Upper Age Limit|
|Bridge courses||28 years||30 years|
|U.G. Programs||30 years||35 years|
|P.G. Programs||35 years||40 years|
Mode of Admission
The University provides admissions either on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam (Merit Based) or merit in the entrance tests (ET Based) duly conducted by the University.
Instructions for applicants awaiting results of the qualifying examination
Candidates who are appearing/ have appeared for the qualifying examination may also apply and appear in the entrance test. The candidates are considered to be eligible only when they qualify in the entrance test, and also secure minimum marks in the qualifying examination as prescribed in the eligibility criteria before the prescribed date. However, such candidates are required to produce marks sheet and other documents in original at the time of admission. No further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates can check Previous Year Question Papers from here. Previous Year Question Papers helps candidates to prepare for their examination and to understand the pattern and the type of question asked in the examination. Also, candidates may note that the nature and pattern of Entrance Test Question Paper may vary from year to year. Please refer to present year prospectus for exact pattern and details. Candidates can find the Previous Year Question Papers from the link provided below.
- Click Here to check/download Previous Year Question Papers.
List of Counselling Centers
Counselling for MANNU Admission 2018 will be held on Asansol(WB), Aurangabad(MS), Bengaluru(KS), Bhopal(MP), Darbhanga(Bihar), Hyderabad(TS), Sambhal(UP), Srinagar(J & K).
Official website: www.manuu.ac.in
For more information regarding MANUU Admission 2018, candidate can: