The University of Hyderabad, a premier institution of postgraduate teaching and research in the country, was established in 1974 as a Central University. The University offers facilities for Postgraduate, 5 -Year Integrated Master’s Degree Courses, and Research Studies in several major areas in Sciences, (including Medical Sciences, Engineering Sciences & Technology), Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Communication, and Management Studies. Candidates can read essentials details of University of Hyderabad Admission 2019-2020 such as important dates, application fee structure, how to apply and such other details from the article below.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2019-2020
Admission to the University is open to all who fulfill the prescribed qualifications. The applications will have to be filled for the admission into the 5 years integrated M.Sc, M.Tech, M.phil and Ph.D. courses for the year 2019 through an all India entrance examination. The applications will have to be made online by the applicants.
Dates of UOH Admission 2019
|Commencement of Online application||01 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting the online application|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||20 May 2019|
|Dates of Entrance Examinations||27 – 31 May 2019|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||01 Jun 2019|
|Challenge of provisional answer key until||02 Jun 2019, 11:59 pm|
|Release of Final Answer Key||08 Jun 2019|
|Result announced||19 Jun 2019|
Click here to Submit NIMCET – 2019 details (on or before 15 Jun 2019).
Note: Hall Tickets, information to short-listed candidates for interview and selected/wait-listed candidates will only be notified on the website. It is the responsibility of the candidates to check the University website for downloading the Hall Tickets, results and the relevant formats required for admission.
UOH Answer Key 2019
The University of Hyderabad has released the final answer key of the examination held between May 27 to 31, 2019. Candidates can check these keys through the links provided below.
|Exam Date & Shift||Provisional Answer Key||Final Answer Key|
|27 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|27 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|28 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|28 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|29 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|29 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|30 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|30 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
|31 May 2019 10:00 AM||Click Here||Click Here|
|31 May 2019 02:00 PM||Click Here||Click Here|
- Click here to challenge the key.
Instructions to send Challenges:
- Click on the link above
- After filling the above form, Email the supporting documents (if any) to [email protected] with the subject line: Challenge_[COURSE]_[SUBJECT]
- Submit separate challenge/email for each Course/Subject.
UOH M.Tech Admission 2019
Students seeking admissions to the M.Tech program can apply to CCMT’s (Centralised Counselling for M.Tech). GATE qualified candidates who have not registered on CCMT portal earlier can register now.
- M.Tech. Computer Science
- M.Tech. Artificial Intelligence
- M.Tech. Information Technology
- M.Tech. Information Security
- M.Tech. Bioinformatics
- M.Tech. Materials Engineering
- M.Tech. Integrated Circuit Technology (I.C.T.)
- M.Tech. Microelectronics & VLSI Design
- M.Tech. Nanoscience and Technology
UOH MBA Admissions 2019
CAT 2018 scores will be used for short listing the candidates for group discussion/interview. A candidate, therefore, has to appear for CAT 2018 to be conducted by the IIMs. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
UOH Ph.D. Admission 2019
University of Hyderabad (UoH), will issue the notification for admission to Ph.D. programmes for the Academic Year 2019-20. Interviews will be conducted and selections for admission will be made based on the performance of the candidates in the interview, also considering the weight-age for their JRF qualification
Eligibility criteria for admissions 2019-2020 are given below. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the UOH Admission.
UOH 2019 Reservation Policy
|Dependents of Defence personnel||Up to 5%|
The students can download the admit cards from the official website at www.uohyd.ac.in. all the students must carry the admit card on the day of the examination along with identity proof. Candidates will not be permitted to sit in the entrance exam at any other Centre except for the Centre mentioned in the hall tickets. The admit card is an important document that you must preserve for future purpose as well. The admit card contains all the relevant information regarding the test such as the name of the candidate, test venue, details of the test venue, subject code, address of the test venue, photo of the candidate, signature of the candidate and some general instructions that a candidate must follow during the examination. The UOH admit card can be checked at the time of the test and also at the time of the personal interview if the students will be selected for the admission. The candidates, therefore, must keep the document safely with them.
- The question paper should be answered only in English except in the case of admission to language courses for which the question paper should be answered in the language concerned.
- The Entrance Examinations for various P.G. Degree Courses, I.M.Sc. (5-year Integrated) courses in Sciences and I.M.A. (5-year Integrated) courses in Humanities and Social Sciences will consist of only a written test of 100 marks.
- The entrance examinations in the case of MPA, MFA and M.A. in Communication in the Sarojini Naidu School, MBA Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics, Executive MBA will consist of a written test and a practical test/Group Discussion and/or interview. Only such candidates who are found successful in the written test will be called for the practical test/Group Discussion and/or interview at Hyderabad. The tentative schedule for the written test, practical test/ interview for all the courses is given in a tabular form at the end of this chapter.
- The entrance examination for the MBA Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics and Executive MBA will consist of a written test and an interview. The written test will carry 75 marks and the Group Discussion and Personal Interview 25 marks.
- Admission to M.Tech. Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence/Information Technology/Information Security/Bioinformatics/Materials Engineering Courses will be as per the guidelines of CCMT Centralized Counseling for M.Tech.)
- The admission to 5-Year Integrated M.Tech. Computer Science will be done through CSAB based on JEE (Main) examination score 2019.
- Admission to M.Tech. Integrated Circuit Technology is based on GATE scores.
- The admission to MCA will be done through NIMCET-2019 scores.
- Please see section on Minimum qualifications for admission to various courses and intake for the academic year 2019-20, for instructions to sponsored candidates.
- The performance of the candidates in the test consisting of Objective or Multiple Choice Questions will be evaluated using the OMR technology as listed below. The candidates will be required to mark the answers in the OMR Sheet with blue or black ball-point or sketch pen during the test. Necessary instructions will be given in the relevant question papers.
The test for the various courses will follow the pattern discussed as follows:-
Total marks – 100
Medium – English
Duration – 2 hours
Type of questions – multiple choice questions.
- For I.M.Sc. and I.M.A. (5-year Integrated) in different disciplines and M.Sc. – the admission for this programme will be done through a written test on OMR sheet. The syllabus will depend on the course for which you are applying.
- For PhD / M.Phil program – the test will be of 80 Maks consists of two parts Part A and Part B.
- Part A will consist 50% of the questions based on Research Methodology and part B will consist of 50% of the questions on specific subjects.
- Part A- will have 25 marks and one mark will be awarded for each question there will be negative marking of 0.33 mark for each incorrect answer marked.
- Part B will consist of objective type questions. There will be negative marking for each answer that is marked incorrect.
Note: The university will not release any cut off as decided except M.Phil./Ph.D.
The result will be announced after the successful completion of the entrance exam and will be uploaded to the official website i.e. www.acad.uohyd.ac.in. The candidates will also be able to download the result from here. Please stay connected to us for more details of UOH 2019 Results.
Previous Year Question Paper
Those who interested to appear in the Entrance Examination for this academic year can view and download the previous year question paper for practice from the below direct link.
Official Website: www.uohyd.ac.in.
For more details about University of Hyderabad Admission 2019, Download prospectus.