|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The University of Hyderabad, a premier institution of postgraduate teaching and research in the country, was established in 1974 as a Central University, wholly funded by the University Grants Commission. The University offers facilities for Postgraduate, 5 -Year Integrated Master’s Degree Courses, and Research Studies in several major areas in Sciences, (including Medical Sciences, Engineering Sciences & Technology), Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Communication and Management Studies.
Latest – List of Selected candidates for M.Tech. Courses has been published. Click “Result” link given below to check the same.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2017
Admission to the University are open to all who fulfill the prescribed qualifications.the applications are to be filled for the admission into the 5 year integrated M.Sc, M.Tech, M.phil and Ph.D courses for the year 2017 through an All india entrance examination to be conducted from 01 Jun to 05 Jun 2017. The applications for appearing for the same can be filled from 03 April 2017 till the last date which is 05 May 2017. The applications has to made online by the applicants. Candidates who interested in applying can read the whole article to know all the essentials details such as important dates, application fee structure, how to apply and such other details
|Commencement of Online application||03 Apr 2017|
|Last date for submitting the online application||05 May 2017|
|Downloading of Hall ticket|
|Dates of Entrance Examinations||01 Jun to 05 Jun 2017|
|Result announced||19 Jun 2017 onwards|
UoH MBA Admissions 2017
CAT 2016 scores will be used for short listing the candidates for group discussion/interview. A candidate therefore has to appear for CAT 2016 to be conducted by the IIMs during Dec 2016. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Click Here for More Information regarding UoH MBA Admission
UoH PhD Admission 2016 – 2017
University of Hyderabad (UoH), has issued the notification for admission Ph.D. programmes of October 2016 Session for the Academic Year 2016-17. Interviews will be conducted and selections for admission will be made based on the performance of the candidates in the interview, also considering the weightage for their JRF qualification
- Click Here for More Information regarding UoH Phd Admission
UOH 2017 Reservation Policy
|Dependents of Defence personnel||Upto 5%|
The UOH 2017 Admit card will be available for download from 25 May 2017. The students will be able to download the admit cards from the official website at acad.uohyd.ac.in. all the students must carry the admit card on the day of the examination along with an identity proof. Candidates will not be permitted to sit in the entrance exam at any other Centre except for the Centre mentioned in the hall tickets. The admit card is an important document that you must preserve for future purpose as well. The admit card contains all the relevant information regarding the test such as name of the candidate, test venue, details of the test venue, subject code, address of the test venue, photo of the candidate, signature of the candidate and some general instructions that a candidate must follow during the examination. The UOH admit card will be checked at the time of the test and also at the time of the personal interview if the students is selected for the admission. The candidates therefore must keep the document safely with them.
- For PG course – There will be a written test of 100 marks the marks will be same for all the PG courses other than those offered by the Sarojini Naidu School and M.Sc. Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, Health Psychology and MBA Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics), I.M.Sc. (5-year Integrated) courses in Sciences and I.M.A. (5-year Integrated) courses in Humanities and Social Sciences
- For MPA, MFA and M.A. in Communication – The exam in the Sarojini Naidu School, MBA Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics will be in two stages. In first stage there will be a written test and in second stage there will be a personal interview. The candidates who pass in the written test only those candidates will be called for the interview at Hyderabad.
- For M.Sc. Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, Health Psychology and MBA Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business 12 Analytics, M.Phil. Integrated M.Sc./Ph.D. Biotechnology; and Ph.D.- the exam will be of 100 marks in total. It will be done in two stages. Written test which will be of 75 marks and the interview which will be of 25 marks
- For M.Tech. Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Information Technology – The admission here will be based only on the scores achieved by the candidate of GATE in Computer Science and Information Technology . for students seeking admission here will not go through any written test or interview.
- For 5-Year Integrated M.Tech. Computer Science – The admission into this program will be based in the result of the JEE Main exam 2017.
- For M.Tech. IC Technology– The admission into this program will be solely based on the scores received by the candidates in GATE 2017 in the order of the merit in the following subjects 1) Electronics and Communication Engineering, 2) Instrumentation Engineering and 3) Physics.
- For M.Tech. Bioinformatics- The admission into this course will be based on the score received in GATE as well as an interview. The candidate must have appeared in the GATE exam in the following subjects Biotechnology – BT; Chemistry – CY; Mathematics – MA; Physics – PH; Agricultural Engineering – AG; Electronics & Communication Engg. – EC; Computer Science and Information Technology – CS; Chemical Engineering – CH.
The admissions into the courses discussed below will follow the pattern mentioned. Please read the complete points to avoid any error or confusion.
The test for the mentioned courses below will follow the pattern discussed as follows:-
Total marks – 100
Duration- 2 hours
Type of questions- multiple choice questions
- For I.M.Sc. and I.M.A. (5-year Integrated) in different disciplines and M.Sc. – the admission for this programme will be done through a written test on OMR sheet. The syllabus will depend on the course for which you are applying. The test will be held from 01 June to 05 June 2017.
- For Ph.D program – the test will be of two parts Part A and Part B.
- Part A will consist 50% of the questions based on Research Methodology and part B will consist of 50% of the questions on specific subjects.
- Part A- will have 25 marks and one mark will be awarded for each question there will be negative marking of 0.33 mark for each incorrect answer marked.
- Part B will consist of objective type questions. There will be negative marking for each answer that is marked incorrect.
The university will not release any cut off as decided.
After the written test the candidates will be called for an interview. The schedule of the interview can be found in the window below.
The candidates who have appeared for the exam from 01 to 05 June 2017 would want to know how did they perform in their examination. The candidates are often found curious almost after one week of the exams to know what their marks would be like. Well! First of all stay calm and relax. You do not have to feel tensed already. We would like to tell you that the the UNiversity of Hyderabad will release the UOH 2017 Results soon. Please note that the exam has yet to take place and the candidates will be able to download the result page from Aglasem as well. We will provide you a link along with the steps to check the result and what to do after the results have been announced. Please stay connected to us form more details of UOH 2017 Results.
Previous Year Question Paper
Those who interested to appear in the Entrance Examination for this academic year can view and download the previous year question paper for practice from the below direct link.