University of Technology and Management offers graduate and post-graduate programs in Travel & Tourism, and Technology. The University aims to offer world-class education, training, research, consultancy, and outreach services to impart and ensure upward mobility of the professionals. Campus of UTM is located at Shillong, the capital of the Indian State of Meghalaya that is also known as the ‘Scotland of the East’. The breathtaking beauty of the city and its serene climate fosters an environment that is conducive for academic learning. The Board of Governors, Board of Management, Academic Council and the University officials are collectively responsible for governing and managing the affairs of the university and to ensure its smooth and transparent functioning.
UTM Shillong Admission 2018
University of Technology and Management offers B.Tech and MBA programme in various discipline for the academic year 2018-19. Interested candidates can check all the details of courses offered i.e. B.Tech / MBA for the UTM Shillong Admission 2018 from this page given below.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) at Senior/Higher School Certificate Examination (12th)
- JEE score / UTM Scholastic Test score
- The norms for selection at University of Technology and Management will be the sole prerogative of Admission Committee, and the decision of the Admission Committee and the Management in any of the matters concerning the admissions process and selection will be final.
- Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the admission committee or its members, academic office bearers or management will result in the automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Kindly verify eligibility criteria before proceeding.
Programs Offered with Details
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech Petroleum Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- BBA Hospitality, Travel and Tourism
- BBA Finance
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Retail
Application Form for Admission 2018 – BBA
Step 1: To register online click here.
Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email id. You can activate your account by clicking the link.
Step 3: Provide the required details in admission application form.
Step 4: Proceed to payment option and make the payment of Rs. 1000/-.
A. Net banking
B. Credit card / Debit card
Step 5: Accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
Step 6: On scrutiny and acceptance of application form, the UTM admission team will contact you for scheduling a personal/telephonic interview.
Step 7: Based on your performance in the interview, the UTM admission team will contact you regarding the status of your application.
Minimum 45% Marks at Secondary School Examination (10th) and Senior/Higher School Certificate Examination (12th). Eligible students are called for a Personal Interview. Students are offered admission on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
University of Technology and Management:
Enrollments Office & Campus
Adjacent to Ramakrishna Mission Dispensary,
Laitumkhrah Main Road, Lumawrie
Ph: 0364 – 2507514 / 0364-2507547
Bawri Mansions, 3rd & 4th Floors,
Jowai Road, Dhankheti,
P.H:0364-2500969 / 2500955
Avanti, 3rd Floor, MIT Campus, Kothrud, Pune-411038, Maharashtra, India.
Application Form for Admission 2017 – B.Tech
- Step 1: To register online, click here.
- Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email id. You can activate your account by clicking the link.
- Step 3: Provide the required details in admission application form.
- Step 4: Proceed to payment option and make the payment of Rs. 1000/- through Payment mode Net banking / Credit card / Debit card
- Step 5: Accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
- Step 6: On scrutiny and acceptance of application form, the decision on application will be evaluated for
- Exam Category: Selection under Exam category will be based on
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) at Senior/Higher
- School Certificate Examination (12th) And
- Candidate has to take UTM Scholastic Test (Register for Test here)
- Non Exam Category: Step 7: After the compilation of all the scores, the UTM admission team will contact you regarding the status of your application.
Official Website: www.utm.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.