XAT 2016 Question Paper with Answers – Students can get Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) Question Paper with Answers of exam that was held on January 3, 2016 from this page. Question paper contains overall 104 questions. They are on Verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpreparation, General Knowledge, Essay. Questions are distributed in two parts. Part I contains Section A (Verbal and Logical Ability) with 26 questions, Section B (Decision Making) with 23 questions, Section C (Quantitative Ability and Data Interpreparation) with 29 questions. Part II contains 25 questions of General Knowledge and 1 question of Essay.
XAT 2016 Question Paper
MBA entrance exam aspirants can solve XAT 2016 Question Paper for practice. Use XAT 2016 Question Paper with Answers to preoare for XAT and other MBA entrance exams. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2016 question paper is available here. Below that, its answers are also given. Click on the below link to download XAT 2016 Question Paper.
Download XAT 2016 Question Paper with Solutions PDF Here – Click here to download XAT 2016 Question Paper.
XAT 2019 Question Paper with Solution PDFXAT 2016 Question Paper View Download
Exam Pattern of XAT 2016
Check Exam pattern of XAT 2016 from below.
|Paper||Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Time|
|Paper I||Section A||Verbal and Logical Ability||26||170 minutes|
|Section B||Decision Making||23|
|Section C||Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||29|
|Total in Paper I||72|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||25||35 minutes|
- General Knowledge marks would only be used at the time of final selection and not for shortlisting candidates for interview/GD.
- All questions carry EQUAL marks. ONE FOURTH OF A MARK may be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Leaving a question UNATTEMPTED may result in a DEDUCTION OF 0.05 MARK. However, this deduction will not be applicable for a MAXIMUM OF 13 UNATTEMPTED QUESTIONS.
Answer Key of above question paper of XAT 2016
Preparation Tips for XAT
Candidates who are preparing for XAT can follow the below points:
- Prepare the important topics first.
- Try to solve Previous Year Question Paper by yourself.
- Mark the questions that are frequently asked in Previous Year Exams.
- Improve your speed to complete your exam on accurate time.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply