CEED 2014 – Common Entrance Examination for Design
Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is an all India examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
The objective of CEED is to assess the candidates’ aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, and communication skills.
What is new in CEED 2014?
- The non-refundable application fee is Rs. 2000 for men of general and OBC category, and Rs. 1000 for SC/ST category, physically disabled (PD), and all women candidates.
- CEED 2014 examination will be conducted on Sunday, 1st December 2013 from 09:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs. This is approximately one week later than last year.
- The examination will consist of two parts, A and B. All candidates have to appear for both parts. Part A contains only multiple choice type questions, and will be conducted from 09:00 hrs to 10:00 hrs. Part B will start after that and will be held from 10:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs. Part B contains design and hand drawing type questions.
- Part A is a screening test. Part B will be evaluated only for candidates who will be short listed in the screening test. Only Part-B score will be used for the merit list and qualified list for CEED 2014.
CEED 2014 Quick Links
- Important Dates
- Admit Card
- Application Procedure – Registration and Instructions for filling Online Application Form
CEED 2014 Important Information
- Eligiblity Criteria
- Photograph and Signature Requirements
- Documents to be Uploaded
- Applying for Admissions to Various Programmes
- Frequently Asked Questions
CEED 2014 Programmes
CEED is a qualifying examination for the following postgraduate programmes in design:
(a) Master of Design Programmes
- IISc Bangalore: M.Des. in Product Design and Engineering*
- IIT Bombay: M.Des. in (i) Industrial Design, (ii) Visual Communication, (iii) Animation, (iv) Interaction Design, (v) Mobility and Vehicle Design.
- IIT Delhi: M.Des. in Industrial Design
- IIT Guwahati: M.Des. in Design
- IIT Kanpur: M.Des. in Industrial Design*
*GATE qualified candidates will also be considered for admission to these programmes.
(b) Ph.D Programmes in Design (IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay)
Details of these programmes may be obtained from respective web sites.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|nid 2014 results||ceed 2014||NID result 2014||ceed 2014 results||ceed result|