Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is conducting Engineering Entrance Exam HITSEEE 2017. Eligible candidates who are interested in getting admission in Hindustan University can apply for HITSEEE 2017. On successful submission of application form, candidates will get admit card to appear in exam. The University shall offer admission based on HITSEEE Results 2017 subject to candidate fulfilling all eligibility conditions. Get here complete details of HITSEEE 2017, the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam, such as application form, admit card, results.
Date of HITSEEE exam is 30/04/2017 to 5/05/2017 in Chennai; 30/04/2017 and 01/05/2017 in other cities.
Latest – HITSEEE 2017 Application Form is available now. Check the link below.
This engineering entrance exam is referred to as HITSEEE 2017; indicating that it is Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam for academic session 2017-2018.
Dates for HITSEEE 2017
|Availability of HITSEEE 2017 details||9 Jan 2017|
|Commencement of application form submission||18 Jan 2017|
|Last date to apply||22 Apr 2017|
|Facility to download admit card of HITSEEE||Apr 2017|
|Date of exam||Chennai – 30 Apr 2017 to 5 May 2017
Others – 30 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2017
|Result of exam||9 May 2017|
- Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the 8-semester B.Tech degree programme should have passed the Higher Secondary examination (12th) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent.
- Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
- Academic Stream A minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together.
For B.Tech Biotech Only:
- A minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
- Vocational Stream A minimum Average of 50% Marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (theory and practical).
B. Arch Programme (5 Years)
- A pass in the plus two examination with an aggregate of not less than 50% in (10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- A pass in 3 year diploma ( 10+3) examination recognized by the Central / State Government with Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 50%. Any other examination of any university or authority recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two.All applicants for B. Arch. course should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture, India (www.nata.in) conducted by Council of Architecture and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
Upper age limit will be 19 yrs as on 30th April 2017.
HITSEEE 2017 Examination Pattern
A sample paper for HITSEEE is given at www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- Total number of questions: 120
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours.
HITSEEE Sample Papers
Candidates can check the Sample Question Paper here, also they can download the same from the below link.
Click here to download Sample Question Paper
Online Exam Centers
- Port Blair