Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is looked forward to conduct Engineering Entrance Exam HITSEEE 2017. Eligible candidates who are interested in getting admission in Hindustan University can apply for HITSEEE 2017. On successful submission of application form, candidates will get admit card to appear in exam. If the process of allotting seats remains similar to last year, then the University shall offer admission based on HITSEEE Results 2017 subject to candidate fulfilling all eligibility conditions. Get here complete details of HITSEEE 2017, the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam, such as application form, admit card, results.
Date of HITSEEE exam is expected to be in May 2017.
This engineering entrance exam is referred to as HITSEEE 2017; indicating that it is Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam for academic session 2017-2018.
Candidates may please note that as of now the University has not announced official details of HITSEEE 2017. The information here on this page (including dates, eligibility, exam pattern) are all pertaining to last year’s exam, and only for reference. Immediately after HITSEEE 2017 information brochure is issued, details will be updated here.
Expected dates for HITSEEE 2017
|Availability of HITSEEE 2017 details||January 2017, first week|
|Commencement of application form submission||January 2017, first week|
|Last date to apply||April 2017, second week|
|Facility to download admit card of HITSEEE||April 2017, third week|
|Date of exam||April 2017, last week|
|Result of exam||May 2017, first week|
Following was eligibility criteria last year.
- Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the 8-semester B.Tech degree programme should have passed the Higher Secondary examination (12th) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent.
- Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
- Academic Stream A minimum Average of 60% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together.
For B.Tech Biotech Only:
- A minimum Average of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
- Vocational Stream A minimum Average of 60% Marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (theory and Practical).
B. Arch Programme (5 Years)
- A pass in the plus two examination with an aggregate of not less than 60% in (10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- A pass in 3 year diploma ( 10+3) examination recognized by the Central / State Government with Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 60%. Any other examination of any university or authority recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two.All applicants for B. Arch. course should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture, India (www.nata.in) conducted by Council of Architecture and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
Upper age limit will be 19 yrs as on 30th April.
HITSEEE 2017 Examination Pattern
A sample paper for HITSEEE will be given at www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
As per the sample paper provided by the university last year, following can be inferred about the examination pattern of HITSEEE.
- Total number of questions: 120
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours.
HITSEEE Sample Papers
Candidates can check the Sample Question Paper here, also they can download the same from the below link.
Click here to download Sample Question Paper
Online Exam Centers
Last year exam was held in following cities.
- Chennai (University Campus – Padur)
- Chennai (City Campus – St Thomas Mount)
- New Delhi