Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is conducting Engineering Entrance Exam HITSEEE 2017. Eligible candidates who are interested in getting admission in Hindustan University can apply for HITSEEE 2017. On successful submission of application form, candidates will get admit card to appear in exam. The University shall offer admission based on HITSEEE Results 2017 subject to candidate fulfilling all eligibility conditions. Get here complete details of HITSEEE 2017, the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam, such as application form, admit card, results.
Latest – HITSEEE 2017 Result & Counselling details have been announced. Check all the details below.
This engineering entrance exam is referred to as HITSEEE 2017; indicating that it is Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam for academic session 2017-2018.
Schedule for HITSEEE 2017 is given below:
|Date for Issue of Application form||18 Jan 2017|
|Last Date of Issue HITSEEE Application form||24 April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application form||24 April 2017|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates(Chennai Centres)||30 April to 05 May 2017|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates (Other Centers)||30 April & 01 May 2017|
|Publication of Rank list||09 May 2017|
|Counselling||12 May to 25 May 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||10 July 2017|
The University has uploaded the rank list in the University website (www.hindustanuniv.ac.in). The following is the schedule for counseling.
Candidate’s have to pay a sum of 50,000/- by DD drawn in favour of “Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science”, payable at Chennai during the counseling with following documents:
- 10th Mark Sheet (Xerox) – 2 Copies
- Passport Size Photos- 3 Nos
- 12th Mark Sheet (Xerox)-2 Copies (If results are announced)
- Aadhar Card
- Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the 8-semester B.Tech degree programme should have passed the Higher Secondary examination (12th) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent.
- Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
- Academic Stream A minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together.
For B.Tech Biotech Only:
- A minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
- Vocational Stream A minimum Average of 50% Marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (theory and practical).
B. Arch Programme (5 Years)
- A pass in the plus two examination with an aggregate of not less than 50% in (10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- A pass in 3 year diploma ( 10+3) examination recognized by the Central / State Government with Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 50%. Any other examination of any university or authority recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two.All applicants for B. Arch. course should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture, India (www.nata.in) conducted by Council of Architecture and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
Upper age limit will be 19 yrs as on 30th April 2017.
HITSEEE 2017 Examination Pattern
A sample paper for HITSEEE is given at www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- Total number of questions: 120
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours.
HITSEEE Sample Papers
Candidates can check the Sample Question Paper here, also they can download the same from the below link.
Click here to download Sample Question Paper
Online Exam Centers
- Port Blair