The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE 2016) is scheduled to be held as per the schedule given below. HITSEEE 2016 will be conducted online by the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for admission to UG Courses. Details of the exam are given as below.
HITSEEE for academic session 2016-17 has been announced. The details of HITSEEE 2016 are given here for interested candidates for B.Tech / B.Arch admissions. Candidates looking for details of Hindustan University Engineering Admissions can refer to details given here.
Schedule for HITSEEE 2016 is given below.
|Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application form||9th April 2016|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates||30th April and 01th May 2016 (Sat/Sun)|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates (Chennai Centers only)||30th April to 04th May 2016|
|Publication of Rank list||09th May 2016|
|Counselling||12th May to 25th May 2016|
HITSEEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the 8-semester B.Tech degree programme should have passed the Higher Secondary examination (12th) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent.
- Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
- Academic Stream A minimum Average of 60% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together.
For B.Tech Biotech Only:
- A minimum Average of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
- Vocational Stream A minimum Average of 60% Marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (theory and Practical).
B. Arch Programme (5 Years)
- A pass in the plus two examination with an aggregate of not less than 60% in (10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- A pass in 3 year diploma ( 10+3) examination recognized by the Central / State Government with Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 60%. Any other examination of any university or authority recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two.All applicants for B. Arch. course should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture, India (www.nata.in) conducted by Council of Architecture and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
Upper age limit will be 19 yrs as on 30th April 2016.
HITSEEE 2016 Examination Pattern
A sample paper for HITSEEE 2016 is given at www.hindustanuniv.ac.in.
As per the sample paper provided by the university, following can be inferred about the examination pattern of HITSEEE 2016.
- Total number of questions: 120
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours.
HITSEEE Sample Papers
Candidates can check the Sample Question Paper here, also they can download the same from the below link.
Click here to download Sample Question Paper
Online Exam Centers
- Chennai (University Campus – Padur)
- Chennai (City Campus – St Thomas Mount)
- New Delhi