The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE 2015) is scheduled to be held in April 2015. HITSEEE 2015 will be conducted online by the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for admission to UG Courses. Details of the exam are given as below.
HITSEEE for academic session 2015-16 has been announced. The details of HITSEEE 2015 are given here for interested candidates for B.Tech / B.Arch admissions. Candidates looking for details of Hindustan University Engineering Admissions can refer to details given here.
HITSEEE 2015 Important Dates
HITSEEE 2015 important dates indicate the last date for form submission, exam dates, and result declaration; as announced by Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai.
|Last Date for submission of HITSEEE Application form||15 April 2015|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates (Other Centers)||25 , and 26 April, 2015|
|Online Entrance Exam Dates (Chennai Centers)||25 April to 2 May, 2015|
|Publication of Rank list||11 May 2015|
|Counselling Dates||25 May to 12 June 2015|
|Commencement of Classes||8 July 2015|
HITSEEE Quick Links
HITSEEE Online Exam Centers
- Chennai (University Campus – Padur)
- Chennai (City Campus – St Thomas Mount)
- New Delhi
HITSEEE 2015 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria of HITSEEE 2015 for admission to Hindustan University is as follows.
Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech degree programme should have passed the Higher Secondary examination (class XII) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry or equivalent.
- Eligibility Marks is a minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together.
- For B.Tech Biotech Only: A minimum Average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together
- Eligibility Marks: Vocational Stream A minimum Average of 50% Marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (theory and Practical).
- Improvement marks will not be considered for admission.
B. Arch Programme (5 Years) Eligibility Criteria
- A pass in the plus two examination with an aggregate of not less than 50% in (10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- A pass in 3 year diploma ( 10+3) examination recognized by the Central / State Government with Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 50%. Any other examination of any university or authority recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two.All applicants for B. Arch. course should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture, India (www.nata.in) conducted by Council of Architecture and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit will be 19 yrs as on 30th April 2015.
Engineering Courses / Architecture courses Offered at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering (Avionics)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Automobile Engineering (Motor Sports)
- Automobile Engineering (Autotronics)
- Bio Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil (Construction Engineering & Management)
- Civil (Structural Engineering)
- Civil (Environmental Engineering & Water Resources)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- CSE (Enterprise Information Systems)
- CSE (Information Security)
- CSE (Distributed Enterprise System)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- EEE (Energy Engineering)
- EEE (Electrical Drives & Control)
HITSEEE 2015 Examination Pattern
A sample paper for HITSEEE 2015 is given at www.hindustanuniv.ac.in. Click here to download sample paper.
As per the sample paper provided by the university, following can be inferred about the examination pattern of HITSEEE 2015.
Total number of questions: 120
Duration of the exam: 2 hours.