Candidates who wish to appear in the LAWCET 2015 exam can fill LAWCET 2015 Application Form online.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms||March, 2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||April, 2015|
The CONVENER, LAWCET-2015 reserves the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage, and there will not be any correspondence if the candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions, or other rules of admissions.
No correspondence will be entertained with regard to rejection of application on any one or more of the above grounds.
Any change whatsoever including that of Caste/Community/State/Category will not be permitted to be made in the application after its receipt by the Convener.
“Details of LAWCET 2015 Application Form and apply Online are yet to be announced by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Given below are highlights of apply Online as per last year’s information. This page is being updated regularly and as soon as final details of apply Online are available, they will be published here.”
LAWCET 2015 Application Form Instructions
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” link.
- Select the appropriate Registration Fee payment mode (AP Online / e-Seva/ Mee Seva or Debit / Credit card).
- If paid through AP Online / e-Seva / Mee-Seva – Keep all the mandatory details ready required for filling in the Online Application form along with the Transaction Id. and click on the “Click here if paid through AP Online / e-Seva/Mee Seva” button
- You will be taken to “Payment Verification”. Fill in all the details in the respective fields and Click on the “Online Application form filling”.
- If the payment selected mode is Debit card / Credit card, follow the instructions given on the page.
- If the selected payment mode is through the DEBIT / CREDIT CARD (PAYMENT GATE WAY) the control will be navigated to the PAYMENT GATEWAY, for payment purpose. Once the payment is completed, the candidate will be automatically redirected to the www.aplawcet.org page to complete the Online Application Form with the required details.
- After furnishing ALL the required data and correct particulars, verify thoroughly the details and go through the Declaration at the end of the page
- In case you have not completed the application form, red flag alerts on each field will flash, which need to be properly completed. If all the details are furnished, then the screen will change to the next page after the Submit button is pressed.