LAWCET 2014 Application Form
Apply online for AP LAWCET 2014. Registration Fee – Rs 250.
Candidates who wish to appear in the LAWCET 2014 exam can apply online here before 26 April 2014. Please note that the online form link will be disabled after the last date.
The CONVENER, LAWCET-2014 reserves the right to reject the application of any candidate at any stage, and there will not be any correspondence if the candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions, or other rules of admissions.
No correspondence will be entertained with regard to rejection of application on any one or more of the above grounds.
Any change whatsoever including that of Caste/Community/State/Category will not be permitted to be made in the application after its receipt by the Convener.
|Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms||12-03-2014|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||26-04-2014|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.200/-||27.04.2014 to 05.05.2014|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-||06.05.2014 to 13.05.2014|
LAWCET 2014 Application Form Instructions
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE” link given above.
- Select the appropriate Registration Fee payment mode (AP Online / e-Seva/ Mee Seva or Debit / Credit card).
- If paid through AP Online / e-Seva / Mee-Seva – Keep all the mandatory details ready required for filling in the Online Application form along with the Transaction Id. and click on the “Click here if paid through AP Online / e-Seva/Mee Seva” button
- You will be taken to “Payment Verification”. Fill in all the details in the respective fields and Click on the “Online Application form filling”.
- If the payment selected mode is Debit card / Credit card, follow the instructions given on the page.
- If the selected payment mode is through the DEBIT / CREDIT CARD (PAYMENT GATE WAY) the control will be navigated to the PAYMENT GATEWAY, for payment purpose. Once the payment is completed, the candidate will be automatically redirected to the www.aplawcet.org page to complete the Online Application Form with the required details.
- After furnishing ALL the required data and correct particulars, verify thoroughly the details and go through the Declaration at the end of the page
- In case you have not completed the application form, red flag alerts on each field will flash, which need to be properly completed. If all the details are furnished, then the screen will change to the next page after the Submit button is pressed.