AP LAWCET 2023 was held on 20 May 2023. The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) is a State level Law entrance exam. It is organized by Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU Guntur) for admission to 3 Year LLB, 5 Year LL.B. Courses in State Universities, their Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. If you want to appear in AP LAWCET exam then register before last date. Then download AP LAWCET admit card. After exam, check answer key and then AP LAWCET 2023 result.
Latest – AP LAWCET 2023 Answer Key has been released, Check Here | Also check the Responses Sheet Here
AP LAWCET 2023
What is AP LAWCET exam?
The full form of AP LAWCET is Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. It is organized by Acharya Nagarjuna University at a State level. You can get admission in 3 Year LLB, 5 Year LL.B. Courses in State Universities, their Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh through this exam.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Mock Test
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Response Sheet
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Date
ANU Guntur decides and announces the exam date of AP LAWCET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check cets.apsche.ap.gov.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||22 Mar 2023|
|Release of AP LAWCET 2023 application form||23 Mar 2023|
|Last date to apply without late fee||22 Apr 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 500||29 Apr 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 1000||05 May 2023|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 2000||09 May 2023|
|Application form correction||10 to 11 May 2023|
|AP LAWCET 2023 admit card release date||15 May 2023|
|AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Date||20 May 2023 (3 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|Release of official answer key||23 May 2023|
|Last date to submit objections||25 May 2023|
|AP LAWCET 2023 result announcement||As per ANU Guntur|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Information Brochure
- Important dates
- NCC Merit List
- CAP Merit List
- Sports & Games Merit List
- Bharath Scouts & Guides G.O.
- List of Sports & Games
- Local status of students migrated from Telangana to AP
AP LAWCET 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||AP LAWCET 2023|
|Full Form of AP LAWCET||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||ANU Guntur|
|Full Form of ANU Guntur||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Type of Exam||Law Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through AP LAWCET||3 Year LLB, 5 Year LL.B. Courses|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through AP LAWCET||State Universities, their Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Graduation for 3 yr LLB, Class 12th for 5-yr LLB|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||Objective type including multiple choice questions, matching items|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs, Aptitude for the Study of Law|
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- ANU Guntur releases the AP LAWCET application form 2023 at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Students should fill and submit the AP LAWCET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the AP LAWCET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
AP LAWCET Exam
If you will appear in AP LAWCET exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the AP LAWCET exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online test.
- Question type – The questions are Objective type including multiple choice questions, matching items.
- Number of Questions – There are 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 120.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English and Telugu.
AP LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AP LAWCET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the AP LAWCET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve AP LAWCET previous year question papers.
AP LAWCET Sample Papers
The AP LAWCET sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Law entrance exam preparation.
- The AP LAWCET 2023 sample paper by ANU Guntur, if any, is official.
- However you can also use AP LAWCET sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test contain specimen questions based on latest AP LAWCET syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use AP LAWCET 2023 mock test.
AP LAWCET Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of AP LAWCET are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- AP LAWCET previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The AP LAWCET question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice AP LAWCET previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve AP LAWCET 2022 question paper and older year papers.
AP LAWCET 2023 Admit Card
The AP LAWCET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the AP LAWCET admit card.
- ANU Guntur releases the admit card at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of AP LAWCET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the AP LAWCET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2023.
AP LAWCET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the AP LAWCET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of AP LAWCET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If ANU Guntur releases the AP LAWCET official answer key, then you can download it at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Follow instructions of the Acharya Nagarjuna University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the AP LAWCET solutions.
AP LAWCET 2023 Result
All students who write the AP LAWCET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU Guntur) declares the AP LAWCET 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for AP LAWCET 2023 result link is is cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per ANU Guntur calendar.
- In order to check AP LAWCET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of AP LAWCET exam decides your admission to 3 Year LLB, 5 Year LL.B. Courses courses.
The official Website is cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
If you have any queries on AP LAWCET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply