AP LAWCET 2024 is conducted by ANU Guntur. Now you can know all about Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, AP LAWCET is a State level Law entrance exam that is held by Acharya Nagarjuna University. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in State Universities, their Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh in 3 Year LLB, 5 Year LL.B. Courses. Therefore if you are preparing for AP LAWCET exam, then you should check eligibility at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
AP LAWCET 2024
What is AP LAWCET exam?
The AP LAWCET 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to 3 Year LLB, 5 Year LL.B. Courses, in State Universities, their Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Here AP LAWCET is short for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. It is moreover a State level test organized by ANU Guntur i.e. Acharya Nagarjuna University. Complete details of AP LAWCET exam are here at aglasem.com.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Mock Test
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Response Sheet
AP LAWCET 2024 Exam Date
The Acharya Nagarjuna University announces exam date of AP LAWCET. The important dates to note for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test are as follows. Nevertheless keep checking cets.apsche.ap.gov.in to know any changes in the schedule.
|Release of AP LAWCET Application Form||As per ANU Guntur|
|Application Form Last Date||As per ANU Guntur|
|Admit Card Release Date||As per ANU Guntur|
|AP LAWCET 2024 Exam Date||As per ANU Guntur|
|Last Year’s Exam Date||20 May|
|Publication of Answer Key||As per ANU Guntur|
|AP LAWCET Result Announcement Date||As per ANU Guntur|
AP LAWCET Exam
Likewise, the AP LAWCET exam structure is also published by ANU Guntur. Important features of the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test are as follows. However check official website cets.apsche.ap.gov.in from time to time for any changes in the exam pattern.
You can check the AP LAWCET 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
The exam pattern was as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Online test.
- Question type – The questions are Objective type including multiple choice questions, matching items.
- Number of Questions – There are 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 120.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English and Telugu.
AP LAWCET 2024 Syllabus
- Now the AP LAWCET syllabus 2024 refers to list of topics from which there will be questions AP LAWCET 2024 question paper.
- Therefore you can download AP LAWCET syllabus pdf at aglasem.com to know what to study.
- Moreover refer best books for AP LAWCET preparation to complete AP LAWCET syllabus.
- You can also utilize AP LAWCET Chapter Wise Weightage to know which are most important topics and utilize it for your AP LAWCET 2024 preparation plan.
- Whether you attend any AP LAWCET coaching, or are doing self-studies, you should study all chapters from the syllabus.
AP LAWCET 2024 Application Form
- The AP LAWCET 2024 Registration or the AP LAWCET Application Form 2024 refers to the process of applying for the test.
- If you want to appear in Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test, then you must check eligibility and apply as per guidelines that ANU Guntur provides at official website cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Whereas Acharya Nagarjuna University announces the release date and AP LAWCET Application Form last date, both, via notifications from time to time.
- So fill correct details in application form AP LAWCET exam, with relevant documents required, fee, and submit it before deadline.
- Only those who apply on time can later download AP LAWCET 2024 admit card.
AP LAWCET Previous Year Question Papers
- Coming to previous year question papers of AP LAWCET, these are set of question papers of past year Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test.
- If you are preparing for this Law entrance exam, then you must solve AP LAWCET question papers to understand exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Therefore you can download AP LAWCET question paper PDF and PYQP of related exams from aglasem to enhance your preparation and improve your chances of clearing AP LAWCET Cut Off and getting admission in your dream college for 3 Year LLB, 5 Year LL.B. Courses.
AP LAWCET 2024 Result
- After exam, ANU Guntur announces AP LAWCET result 2024.
- The AP LAWCET result date depends on post-examination processes of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- If you appeared in the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test, then you can check the AP LAWCET result to know score, rank at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in and participate in AP LAWCET 2024 counselling.
AP LAWCET – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||AP LAWCET|
|AP LAWCET Full Form||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test|
|More Exams Of This Type||Law Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||State Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||Andhra Pradesh |
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||ANU Guntur|
|ANU Guntur Full Form||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||3 Year LLB, 5 Year LL.B. Courses|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||State Universities, their Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh|
If you have any queries about AP LAWCET 2024, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.