AP LAWCET 2021: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam has released a notification on July 19, 2021 and start the application form for AP LAWCET 2021 from July 22, 2021. AP LAWCET is a state-level entrance examination. Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam organizes this entrance exam on behalf of APSCHE. AP LAWCET is conducted annually for students who want to get admission into the 3 years and 5 years LLB courses offered by the institutes of Andhra Pradesh. The examination will be held online, in Telugu and English language. To apply for 5 year LLB, candidates must have qualified 10+2 but for 3 year LLB, graduation is needed. Other than this, candidates must also satisfy the rest of the eligibility criteria of the exam. Check complete AP LAWCET 2021 eligibility, syllabus, pattern, dates, and more information from this page.
Latest: AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form has been started. Click here to apply.
AP LAWCET 2021
The following table below comprises exam dates for the AP LAWCET exam. It is important for law aspirants for the purpose of keeping track of exam dates.
|AP LAWCET 2021||Dates|
|Release of Notification||19 Jul 2021|
|Availability of Application Form||22 Jul 2021|
|Last Date to fill Application Form without late fee||20 Aug 2021|
|Last Date Of Closing Of Registration With Late Fee Rs. of 500/-||27 Aug 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
with a Late fee of Rs.1000/-
|06 Sep 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-
|09 Sep 2021|
|Correction of Application Form||30 – 31 Aug 2021|
|Availability of the Admit card||17 Sep 2021|
|Date of AP Lawcet 2021 entrance test||22 Sep 2021|
|Release of preliminary Answer key||to be announced|
|Last Date of Receiving Objections||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Rank card issuance||to be announced|
AP LAWCET 2021 Notification
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form
Andhra Pradesh Law common Entrance Test 2021 Applicaition form releases in online mode. Eligible candidates who wish to appear for AP LAWCET can fill the AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date to remove any mistake. Check the given below procedure in order to fill the online application form:
- Step 1: Firstly, candidates have to go on the official website and click on “fee payment” option and pay the application fee.
- Step 2: Secondly, click on “know your payment status” button and check the payment status.
- Step 3: After that, click on “Fill Application” and enter personal deatils, bank details, address, qualifying examination details.
- Step 4: After entering all the details, candidates have to upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Step 5: Click on “save and preview” button and check all the details.
- Step 6: After that, click on “confirm/ Freeze” button and download and print the confirmation page for further use.
Application Fee: In order to complete the registration process, candidates have to first fill the application form and enter the other details. Candidates can pay the appplication fee either Debit/ Credit card/ net banking.
- OC – Rs. 900
- BC – Rs. 850
- SC / ST – Rs. 800
Image Specification: Candidates have to upload the images in the given below format:
|Passport Size Photograph||Less than 50 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
|Candidate’s Signature||Less than 30 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be Indian nationals and should qualify the local and non-local residential criteria laid down by the official body.
Those who wish to seek admission in the 3 year LLB course should have done their graduation from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 45%
Students who wish to pursue the 5 year LLB course should have cleared 12th or an equivalent exam from any recognized board. The minimum score of the candidate should be 45%.
Note: There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 years / 5 year Law course in favour of the candidates belonging to SC / ST and relaxation of 3% of marks for candidates belonging to other backward classes
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The question paper will be in Telugu and English medium. A total number of 120 questions will be asked in the exam. The candidates will be awarded one mark for a correct response. The duration of the exam will be of 90 minutes.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60|
AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus
AP LAWCET examination will be of 90 minutes duration. The question paper will be on basis of the AP LAWCET syllabus. To score well candidates can prepare the topics listed in the syllabus. The syllabus comprises of topics related to General Knowledge, Mental Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude. For admission to 5-year law course, the exam will be of Intermediate level. Whereas, for the 3-year law course, the exam will be of degree level.
The syallabus for AP LAWCET 2021 covers General Knwoledge and Metal Ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude for the society of law. Important topics covers under these sections are explained below:
General Knowledge and Mental Ability
- Trade Terminologies
- National Insignia
- New Amendments
Current Affairs: Candidates have to regulary updates with latest news. Keep themselves updated with latest events and trending topics.
Aptitude for the society of law
- Constitutional Law
- Mercantile Law
- Labour Law
- Indian Constitution
- Contracts and Constituional Law
- Intellectual Property rights
- International Law
- Crimes and Torts
AP LAWCET 2021 Important Books
Candidates can prepare from the given below books:
|Book Name||Author||Buy Here|
|A Fast Track Course in MENTAL ABILITY||Arihant||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Lucent||Buy Here|
|General Knowledge||Arihnat||Buy Here|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law entrance examinations: A workbook||Bhardwaj||Buy Here|
AP LAWCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates have a limited period of time to prepare for AP LAWCET 2021. Candidates need to maintain a proper strategy with determination to crack AP LAWCET 2021. Follow the mentioned below tips in order to prepare for AP LAWCET 2021:
- Attempt Mock Tests! Mock tests is available on the official website. Attempt the mock test as much as you can because it increases your accuracy and speed to attempt the test. You will get an idea about exam pattern and diifculty level of exam by attempting the mock tests.
- Make notes regulary! Attend regualar lectures and make regular notes for last minute revision. If you have notes, you will not need to go through the complete book before one or two days of the exam.
- Solve every Quary! Solve each and every doubts related to the questions. Do not leave any question for later.
- Do not stick on one question! It takes a lot of time. Aspirants have a limited time for preparation and if they were stick on one question, they will not be able to solve the complete exercise. Leave that question and note the same on the paper and first solve the complete exercise and than solve pending questions.
AP LAWCET 2021 Cut off
Cut is the minimum qualifying for a candidate required to qualify an exam. The minimum qualifying marks for AP LAWCET is 35% of 120. There is no qualifying marks for SC and ST category candidates. Such candidates need to get in order to qualify the exam. Mentioned below are based on previous year information to give an idea about cut off to candidates:
|Category||Minimum Percentile||Minimum Marks|
|General / OH||35%||42 out of 120|
|SC / ST||–||–|
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates have to choose three choices according the preference. Mentioned below is the list of exam centres for AP LAWCET 2021:
- ANANTAPURAMU, ( Regional Centers – Anantapur,Gooty, Hindupur, Puttaparthi )
- CHITTOOR, ( Regional Centers – Chittoor, Puttur, Madanapalle, Tirupati )
- EAST GODAVARI, ( Regional Centers – Amalapuram, Kakinada, Rajahmundry )
- GUNTUR, ( Regional Centers – Guntur, Narasaraopeta )
- KRISHNA, ( Regional Centers – Gudlavalleru, Machilipatnam, Vijayawada )
- KURNOOL, ( Regional Centers – Kurnool, Nandyal, Yemmiganur )
- SRI POTTI SRI RAMULU NELLORE, ( Regional Centers – Gudur, Kavali, Nellore )
- PRAKASAM, ( Regional Centers – Chirala, Markapuram, Ongole )
- SRIKAKULAM, ( Regional Centers – Tekkali, Srikakulam )
- VISAKHAPATNAM, ( Regional Centers – Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam )
- VIZIANAGARAM, ( Regional Centers – Vizianagaram )
- WEST GODAVARI, ( Regional Centers – Bhimavaram, Eluru )
- YSR KADAPA, ( Regional Centers – Kadapa, Proddatur )
About Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Sri Padmavati University) is a women’s university in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established as a state university by the Andhra Pradesh legislature in 1983 to provide professional education for women. It is named after the goddess Sri Padmavati, the consort of Lord Venkateswara. The university has approximately 3,000 students. It admits students from all regions of Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
AP LAWCET Exam Archives
For more details of AP LAWCET 2021 – Download Instruction Booklet.
AP LAWCET 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you are preparing for AP LAWCET 2021 that you have to go through relevant study. Make a strategy and prepare yourself according to that. Follow the mentioned above points for preparation.
The minimum marks required for AP LAWCET is 35% that is 42 out of 200.
AP LAWCET 2021 is conducted for 3 year and 5 year L.L.B programmes. Check the above mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for AP LAWCET 2021.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.