AP LAWCET 2022 – The AP LAWCET 2022 exam date, application form have been released by SPMV on behalf of APSCHE. The AP LAWCET 2022 exam date is 13 July 2022. The last date to apply without a late fee is 13 June. Thereafter there are deadlines to apply with late fee, followed by form corrections and release of hall ticket. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) is a State level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to 3 Year/5 Year LL.B. Courses in State Universities, their Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. In order to appear in AP LAWCET exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website sche.ap.gov.in. Get here latest news on AP LAWCET 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Date has been announced, application form has been released. Get direct link to apply here.
AP LAWCET 2022
About the exam: AP LAWCET 2022 is short for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. It is an Law entrance exam at the State level. Organized by SPMV on behalf of APSCHE, AP LAWCET is for admission to 3 Year/5 Year LL.B. Courses.
AP LAWCET Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the AP LAWCET Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||AP LAWCET 2022|
|Full Form||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (SPMV on behalf of APSCHE)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Law entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through AP LAWCET||3 Year/5 Year LL.B. Courses|
|Colleges in which admission is through AP LAWCET||State Universities, their Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Educational Qualification to appear in AP LAWCET for 3 yr LLB||Graduation|
|Educational Qualification to appear in AP LAWCET for 5 yr LLB||12th|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Instruction Booklet (Information Brochure)
- Model Paper
- Important dates
- NCC Merit List
- CAP Merit List
- Sports & Games Merit List
- List of Sports & Games
- Local status of students migrated from Telangana to AP
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Date
The AP LAWCET 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of AP LAWCET Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||10 May 2022|
|Release of AP LAWCET application form 2022||13 May 2022|
|Last date to apply at sche.ap.gov.in without late fee||13 Jun 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||20 Jun 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.1000/-||27 Jun 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-||04 Jul 2022|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||30 Jun – 01 Jul 2022|
|AP LAWCET admit card 2022 release date||08 Jul 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 exam date||13 Jul 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||To be announced|
|AP LAWCET 2022 result date and time||To be announced|
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Timings
3.00 PM to 4.30 PM
Candidates must keep checking sche.ap.gov.in for any changes in the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test dates.
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form
AP LAWCET Application Form is released by SPMV on behalf of APSCHE.
AP LAWCET 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at sche.ap.gov.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for AP LAWCET 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
- Then do registration for the AP LAWCET exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the AP LAWCET 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the AP LAWCET online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
AP LAWCET 2022 Syllabus
The SPMV on behalf of APSCHE releases the syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Law exam. The AP LAWCET syllabus is as follows.
- For 5 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Intermediate level
- For 3 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Degree Level.
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AP LAWCET 2022 is as follows.
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Part A – General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B – Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C -Aptitude for the Study of Law|
Elementary knowledge of the basic principles of the Law and Constitution of India on the part of the student is assumed
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: SPMV on behalf of APSCHE will hold the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test as Online mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ type.
- Language of question paper: The AP LAWCET question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English and Telugu.
AP LAWCET 2022 Mock Test
Candidates are advised to practice AP LAWCET Mock Test placed in the website and familiarize with the mode of attempting the online test.
AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card
AP LAWCET Admit Card is issued by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of AP LAWCET admit card 2022 is as per decision of SPMV on behalf of APSCHE. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the AP LAWCET hall ticket at sche.ap.gov.in.
- How to download AP LAWCET admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test, candidates need to access the AP LAWCET 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Centers
AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the AP LAWCET Answer Key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Law entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of AP LAWCET exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – SPMV on behalf of APSCHE releases the official answer key of AP LAWCET 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from sche.ap.gov.in.
AP LAWCET 2022 Result
AP LAWCET Result is declared by the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education as per the result date and time decided by them.
- AP LAWCET 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for AP LAWCET 2022 is decided by SPMV on behalf of APSCHE. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test result is made available on the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
- How to check AP LAWCET 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website sche.ap.gov.in and click on the relevant AP LAWCET result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of AP LAWCET 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a AP LAWCET 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks). There will be no minimum qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
AP LAWCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of AP LAWCET exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Nationality and Domicile: The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local / non-local status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions ) Order,1974 and the amendments made there to from time to time.
3 year LL.B. Course: The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he / she should have passed any additional graduate or postgraduate degree with 45% aggregate marks.
5 Year LL.B. Course: The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law courses in favour of the candidates belonging to SC / ST category and relaxation of 3% of marks for candidates belonging to backward classes
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website sche.ap.gov.in and information brochure.
AP LAWCET / AP PGLCET – 2022
Department of Law
Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visva Vidyalayam
Lawcet Office Working Hours:
10:00AM to 5:00PM
Off – 0877 2284599
Mobile – 9676040752
E-Mail : [email protected]
Qs 1. What is AP LAWCET exam?
Ans 1. The AP LAWCET exam is held annually by the SPMV on behalf of APSCHE. It is an Law entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to 3 Year/5 Year LL.B. Courses in State Universities, their Departments or Constituent Colleges and Affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Qs 2. How can I apply for AP LAWCET 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit sche.ap.gov.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for AP LAWCET exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test?
Ans 3. Candidates after who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the AP LAWCET exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is sche.ap.gov.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.