Pearl Academy of Fashion Admission 2014 Admit Card
Download the hall ticket for the PAF Admission Test.
The Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available from 08.04.2014 (for Admission Cycle-1 April 2014) and from 03.06.2014 (for Admission Cycle-2 June 2014) on website.
Download Pearl Academy of Fashion Admission 2014 Admit Card
For clarification, if any, you may contact at Toll Free No.1800 103 3005 on any working day between 09.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
Link for downloading the Common Admit Card for Written Test & Personal Interview (as applicable) will be available. Candidates are advised to check Pearl website for updates. Admit cards will not be sent by Post.
However, in case you are not able to access your Admit Card, you are advised to contact the Academy’s Admission Office:
Toll free No. 1800 103 3005
Email: [email protected]
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the Written Test Venue without a valid Admit Card
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- Admit cards will be available from 08th April 2014 onwards based on first choice of course. Kindly check our website.
- Candidates are required to affix Passport size photographs on the Admit Card as affixed by you on the application form, and get it duly attested by a gazette officer or School / College Principal and carry it to the test centre for being permitted to appear in the test.
- Candidates are allowed to enter the Examination Center / Examination Room within 15 minutes of commencement of the test. Candidates reporting late / after 15 minutes of the commencement of the exam will not be allowed.
- Admit Card will be verified and signed by the invigilator during the test and the Upper Part will be collected by the invigilator.
- Your candidature for this test is provisional and subject to fulfilling the prescribed age, educational qualification and other conditions as specified in the advertisement/prospectus; subject to detailed scrutiny at later stage.
- You must bring with you two HB pencils, eraser, sharpener and blue or black ball point pen for appearing in the written test. Do not bring mobile phone, slide rule, calculator, etc.
- Candidates applying for a Design course are required to bring SMALL SCISSORS, COMPASS, SCALE, CRAYONS, WAX OR PENCIL COLORS, GLUE STICK etc. Water/poster/oil/sketch pen colors are not allowed.
- Candidates who have opted for a Design course in any of their course choices are required to appear for the Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
- Candidates are required to bring their Portfolio / Creative work (if any) for Personal Interview.
- Answers are to be marked on the Answer sheet with BALL POINT PEN only. Please refer detailed instructions on “How To Fill The Answer Card” given below.
- Travelling and other expenses for taking the written test will be borne by the candidate himself / herself.
- No request for change of test centre will be entertained.
- Any attempt to influence will lead to disqualification of candidature.