Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites application forms from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology annually. The AGRICET 2018 application form will tentatively be made available from June 2018. The AGRICET 2018 application forms will be available in the offline mode. Candidates will be able to download the forms from the official the link for which will also be provided in this page below. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is the conducting body for AGRICET.
Candidates who have are diploma holders from esteemed universities and want to enroll themselves for the four years B.Sc (Ag.) Degree Programme can appear for the AGRICET 2018 exam which is speculated to be held in the month of July 2018. Further details regarding the application form are listed below.
AGRICET 2018 Application Form
The AGRICET 2018 application form is a crucial factor for the candidates who want to appear for the AGRICET 2018 exam. Forms that are not properly filled or forms that are not submitted on time will result in the complete disqualification of the candidate. Hence, candidates who wish to appear for the AGRICET 2018 exam must know all the important expected information about the AGRICET 2018 application form that are listed below:
|Mode of application form||Offline|
|Mode Of Payment||Demand Draft|
|Application Fees||General Category: Rs 500
Reserved Category: Rs 250
|Late Application Fees||General Category: Rs 1000
Reserved Category: Rs 500
|Exam conducting body||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University|
Apply here – Link to apply will be available at angrau.ac.in.
AGRICET 2018 Application Form: Process
Candidates will be able to download the form from the official website.Candidates will have to download the form and then fill in the required details as the AGRICET application form is an offline application form. The tentative date for the release of application form is June 2018. We will also provide the link for downloading the AGRICET 2018 Form below as soon as it is released.
AGRICET 2018 Application Form: Submission
The application form for AGRICET has to be either posted or submitted in person.The application form envelope should also enclose a DD that is the application form fees and a list of documents along with the envelope. The list enclosed documents along with the duly filled form are:
- Age Proof (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
- Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course.
- Latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute
- Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories.
- Three passport size photographs pasted on the application form.
- Aadhar number
- Residence Proof (last 7 years)
- Two self addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- postal stamps.
- Demand draft bearing number, dates for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC./ST/PH)
- The candidates may also submit their Application with a late fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for general candidates and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
The application fees that can only be made through the available modes are listed below.
|Application Form Fees|
|General Category||Rs 500|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST & PH)||Rs 250|
|General Category||Rs 1000|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST & PH)||Rs 500|
All the documents along with a duly filled application form needs to be submitted at the official address.
Insofar, official details of AGRICET 2018 application form have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as official details of AGRICET 2018 are announced, they will be updated here.