AIBE 2022 Application Form- The online AIBE 2022 (XVII) application form is expected to be released soon on the official website, allindiabarexamination.com. The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) (XVII) 2022 is going to be conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The candidates who want to obtain their Certificate of Practice (COP) from the BCI and become eligible to practice law in India can apply for the AIBE XVII 2022. Candidates who are enrolled advocates can apply for the AIBE-17 2022 online. The AIBE generally asks questions of the level of the Bachelor of Law (LLB) degree. AIBE is generally an open book exam for which the candidates can take bare Acts, without notes. Know more about the AIBE 2022 XVII application form, eligibility, etc. from this page.
Latest- The application form for the AIBE-XVII 2022 is going to be released on the official website soon. The direct link to apply is also given below.
AIBE 2022 Application Form
The candidates have to first register and upload the required documents before filling the AIBE 2022 application form. This is followed by the AIBE-17 2022 application fee payment. The candidates must ensure that they satisfy the AIBE 2022 eligibility criteria before applying. The application form only has to be filled and submitted online. No hard copy has to be sent through the post.
Direct Link for AIBE 2022 Application Form – Candidates can apply for the AIBE XVII (17) 2022 at allindiabarexamination.com as per schedule.
AIBE 2022 Application Form Overview
Given below is an overview of the AIBE 2022 application form:
|Name of the Exam||AIBE (17) XVII|
|Exam Full Form||All India Bar Examination 17/ XVII|
|Conducting Body||Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|Eligibility||For enrolled advocates|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Documents to be Uploaded||-Photograph|
|Application Fee||Rs.3500- for Gen.|
Rs.2500- for SC/ST
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
AIBE 2022 Application Form Important Dates
The latest AIBE XVII 2022 application schedule is going to be updated in the table below:
|AIBE XVII 2022||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts||To be announced|
|Payment through Challan available||To be announced|
|Last date for Registration||To be announced|
|Last date for payment||To be announced|
|Application form last date||To be announced|
|Admit card releases on||To be announced|
|AIBE 17 Exam 2022||To be announced|
Disclaimer- The information on this page has been given on the basis of the previous year’s AIBE examination. The latest details are going to be updated after the official AIBE-XVII 2022 notification is released.
AIBE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must satisfy the following AIBE eligibility criteria, according to the last year’s information, before applying for the AIBE 2022:
- Must have passed any graduation level LLB degree course of 3/5 years.
- Must be an enrolled advocate with an enrolment no. and certificate issued by any state bar council.
- For the last year’s AIBE, only the candidates graduated as advocates after July, 2010 could apply.
Note- There is no restriction on the no. of attempts a candidate takes to qualify the AIBE.
AIBE 2022 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fee to complete their AIBE 2022 application form submission. The AIBE 2022 application fee is as follows, as per the previous examination:
Mode of Payment- Online through credit/debit card/ net banking. (or) Offline through SBI Challan.
Documents Needed to Fill AIBE 2022 Application Form
The candidates need the original/scanned copies of the following documents to refer to and to upload while filling the AIBE 2022 application form:
- Advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned photo & signature
- Category and Disability Certificate, as applicable.
AIBE 2022 Document Image Specifications
Certain documents are required to be uploaded while applying for the AIBE 2022. The details of the documents to be uploaded are given below, as per the last year’s instructions:
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||10 – 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||10 – 50 KB|
|Enrollment Certificate||JPG/JPEG||50 – 500 KB|
|Category Certificate||JPG/JPEG||50 – 500 KB|
|Disability Certificate||JPG/JPEG||50 – 500 KB|
Note- All the uploaded documents must be self-attested.
Steps to Fill AIBE 2022 Application Form
The following steps have to be followed to successfully apply for the AIBE 2022:
- Visit the website- allindiabarexamination.com.
- Click on the “Register here (AIBE-XVII)” option present in the section on the left.
- Fill the registration form details, upload the documents, and then click on the “Save” button at the end.
- The registration no. and password are going to be sent on the registered mobile no. and email ID.
Application Form and Fee
- Click on the “Login here (AIBE-XVII)” option on the laft section of the home page.
- Enter the registration ID and password and click on the “Login” button to log in.
- The AIBE registration details will appear.
- To pay the application fee, choose the mode of payment. Pay the fee accordingly.
- For SBI Challan mode of payment, click on the “Print Challan” button by scrolling below and take its printout.
- After 24 hrs. of registration, go to any SBI branch to pay the application fee using the printed challan.
- Keep the sealed and signed copy of the challan for future use.
- Log in again after 24 hrs. of AIBE application fee payment through challan.
- Click on the “Upload Challan and Details” button, and upload the signed challan and fill its details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Then, click on the “Application Form” button to view and download the AIBE application form. Take its printout too.
Details to Enter in AIBE 2022 Application Form
The following details have to be filled in the AIBE 2022 application form:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s/ husband’s name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address details
- Mobile no.
- Email ID
- Candidate type (Fresher or not)
- Exam Centre choices
- Question paper language
- Enrollment no. (with state code)
AIBE 2022 Application Form Correction
As per the previous year’s examination details, if the candidates enter any wrong information or uploaded a wrong document on the AIBE application form, they are required to mail the application form correction with their registration no. on [email protected], before the release of admit card. Any rectification requests received after the AIBE admit card is released are going to be sent to the BCI for
approval. Any inconvenience caused due to the form correction procedure is going to be the candidate’s responsibility.
AIBE 2022 Admit card
The AIBE 2022 admit cards are going to be released before the AIBE-17 exam date by the BCI. Candidates must bring their printed admit cards and valid ID proof to the exam centre to be able to take the exam.
- Released where: The AIBE 2022 admit cards are going to be released on the official AIBE website, allindiabarexamination.com.
- How to Download: The candidates can log in using their AIBE-17 registration ID and password to download the e-admit cards.
- Details on Admit Card: The AIBE XVII admit card generally has details like the candidate name, roll no., exam date and timing, and exam centre.
The BCI is the Bar Council of India established by the Indian Parliament under the Advocates Act, 1961. It is a statutory body that manages and represents the Indian Bar. Its aim is to perform the representative functions by protecting the rights, privileges and interests of the advocates. It also oversees the creation of funds for providing financial assistance to organise welfare schemes for the advocates who practice in India. It also performs the regulatory function by guiding the standards of professional conduct and etiquette and by exercising disciplinary authority over the bar. BCI also sets standards for legal education and grants recognition and acceptance to Universities whose law degrees serve as a qualification for enrollment as an advocate. The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) was established by the Legal Education Committee and the members of the BCI at duly constituted meetings on April 10 & 30, 2010.
Check Out AIBE Previous Year Question Papers
AIBE XVII 2022 Application Form FAQs
Q.1 What is the AIBE XVII application fee?
A.1 The candidates have to pay Rs.3500 (Rs.2500 for SC/ST category) as the AIBE 2022 application fee.
Q.2 What documents have to be uploaded on the AIBE 2022 application form?
A.2 The candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature, enrollment certificate, and category or disability certificates (as applicable) while applying for the AIBE-17 2022.
Q.3 How will I get the AIBE admit card?
A.3 The AIBE XVII admit card is going to be released online on the website- allindiabarexamination.com.
Q.4 What is the qualifying cut-off of the AIBE 2022?
A.4 The candidates have to score 40% for General/ OBC and 35% for SC/ST category to qualify the AIBE XVII.
Q.5 How to make corrections on the AIBE XVII application page?
A.5 The candidates must be careful while filling the AIBE application forms. In case of any mistakes made in the AIBE 2022 form, mail the application form correction with the AIBE-17 registration no. on [email protected] before the release of the AIBE admit card.
Official website- allindiabarexamination.com.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.