Aliah University Application Form 2019: The application form for Aliah University Admission 2019 for the courses B.Tech, BCA and MBA Integrated program will be released from 20 March 2019 and closed on 20 April 2019. Meanwhile, the application form for other courses will commence from 15 May 2019 on the official website aliah.ac.in. Female and male candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 300 and Rs 500, respectively. Candidates must make sure that they are eligible enough to apply for the Aliah University Admissions. For more details on Aliah University Application Form 2019, candidates must scroll down to the article written below.
Aliah University Application Form 2019
The admissions in the Aliah University are going to be done through the entrance exam AUAT for the following academic year. While filling the Aliah University Application form 2019, candidates must ensure that the information they are submitting is authentic. Candidates can check the schedule given below to get the application process commencement dates.
|Events||Dates for B.Tech, BCA and Integrated MBA||Date for all other programmes|
|Application process begins from||20 Mar 2019||15 May 2019|
|Last Date to apply||20 Apr 2019||15 Jun 2019|
|Last Date of Receiving confirmation sheet by post/ by hand||4th week of Apr 2019 – 1st week of Jun 2019||–|
Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee differs according to gender as well as the entrance for more than one course. The below fee structure is based as per the last year trends.
|Application for Single Course (MALE)||Rs. 500|
|Application for Single Course (FEMALE)||Rs. 300|
|Application for Multiple Course (MALE)||Rs. 250 extra|
|Application for Multiple Course (FEMALE)||Rs. 150 extra|
How to fill the Aliah University Application Form 2019?
Here, we have enlisted the steps to fill the Aliah University Application Form 2019 from the official website. Candidates are advised to fill the correct details else their candidature would be cancelled by the conducting body.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided which will be active soon.
- The link will directly take you to the University’s registration page.
- Fill the asked credentials diligently such as Personal details, educational qualification, communication details and many more.
- Then select the course.
- Now, choose the examination centre where you want to give the AUAT 2019.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Submit the form carefully.
Candidates are prescribed to go through the instructions given below to avoid future hassles. These instructions are being constructed as per the Aliah University’s guidelines.
- You must have Scanned copy of photo and signature in proper pixel and aspect ratio.
- Candidates must have their mark sheet and hall ticket of the qualifying examination.
- You are advised to ensure the correctness of your complete mailing address, PINCODE, e-mail address and mobile number because the request to change information by the university will not be entertained after submitting the form.
Before applying for the same, candidates must ensure that they are eligible enough to proceed further and appear in the exam. The eligibility criteria differ according to the course for which the candidate is applying for. To check the criteria for the preferred course, candidates can click to the link given below.
Click Here to check the Aliah University Admission 2019 eligibility criteria.
Aliah University Admit Card 2019
The University releases the Admit Card for the appearing candidates to appear in the entrance examination. The candidates can access their hall tickets from the Aliah University’s official website www.aliah.ac.in. The Admit Card of Aliah University consists of the details such as the name, photograph, signature, date of birth, address, and category of the candidate along with the name and address of the examination centre allocated. It is mandatory for the aspiring contenders to bring the allotted hall ticket at the exam centre on the entrance day else the concerned authorities would not allow you to write the answer sheet.