NIT Karnataka has been released the online applications of NIMCET 2018 for admissions to MCA programme. The NIMCET 2018 application form is available in online mode only. Candidates desirous of seeking admissions in one of the NIT for MCA will have to appear for the NIMCET 2018. It is advised to aspirants to go through instructions and eligibility criteria of NIMCET 2018 before filling up the application form. Interested candidates can check the article below for all information about NIMCET 2018 application procedure including registration, filling up the application as well as uploading documents and remitting NIMCET application fee.
NIMCET 2018 Application Form
The schedule for NIMCET 2018 Application form is provided in the table below:
|The application process begins from||01 Mar 2018, 10 AM|
|NIMCET application with documents can be submitted until||
07 Apr 2018 up to 5 pm
Application Form: Click here to apply online for NIMCET 2018 Admission form.
Official website: www.nitt.edu
The application fee can be paid through online mode only from the NIMCET 2018 website. Candidates need to pay the required amount as per their category only.
|Category||Application Fee Charges|
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- The applications will be filled through online mode only.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected
- The fee to paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be entertained.
- Applicants should ensure that all the supporting documents are enclosed and submitted before the last date.
- Applicants will not be allowed to create multiple user logins
- Applications submitted after the last date will not be accepted in any case.
Items to keep ready before applying for NIMCET 2018
The following items should be with the candidate when proceeding to fill in details in the online application:
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Graduate Marksheet
- Email ID (if not one, create a new email id)
- Valid Phone Number
How to Apply Online?
Candidates can apply for NIMCET 2018 by following these simple instructions:
- Click on the link provided that will be provided on this page to register and apply online
- Before proceeding to fill in details and upload images, aspirants will first need to register by providing details such as Name, Date of Birth, Username, Password, Email ID and Phone Number.
- Submit the registration details.
- Now, proceed to fill in other required details in the online application form, like, Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, CommunicatioN Details etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the online application
Images to be uploaded Format File Size Photo jpg/jpeg 50-150 KB Signature jpg/jpeg 50-150 KB Scanned Document — max size 500 KB
- After successful filling of data, submit it. On submitting the application form, a complete application form with unique application number will be generated.
- Make payment of the application fee through online mode.
- Take a printout of the generated application form that will help in the further process.
- It is advised to candidates to keep a copy of the submitted application form and e-receipt for future reference.
Documents to be submitted
The following documents must be submitted to complete the application process:
- Payment receipt generated after paying processing fee through NIMCET 2018 website only.
- Generated Application Form signed at the bottom of each page and at the Signature place of the Declaration part
- Copies of Mark sheets of class 10th or SSC or equivalent and qualifying degree self-attested and maximum size of scanned document should be 500 KB each.
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format, if applicable
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format, if applicable.
- Certificate issued by head of the institution in case of candidates appearing for their final examination