NIMCET Application Form 2020 – Facility to change centre link is now available. National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) has closed the registration process. Register candidates can download the PDF copy of application form by logging in. NIT Raipur revised the NIMCET 2020 Application Form online at nimcet.in on June 02, 2020. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) will be conducted on August 09, 2020, by NIT Raipur for admission to their MCA programme this year. Candidates can apply for the NIMCET 2020 as per the eligibility criteria. Learn more about NIMCET 2020 Application Form from this page.
Latest: NIMCET 2020 Centre change Link is now available. Scroll down to check.
NIMCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates don’t have to send the NIMCET 2020 application form at NIT. The process of filling the application form and submitting is online. You can check out the important dates related to the NIMCET 2020 Application form below:
|NIMCET 2020||Dates (Re-open)|
|NIMCET 2020 Application Form release date||06 Mar 2020 (10 :00 am)|
|Reopening Online Registration||02 Jun 2020|
|Last date to fill out the Application Form||11 June 2020|
|NIMCET 2020 Admit Card release date||11 – 20 Oct 2020|
|NIMCET 2020 Exam Date||22 Oct 2020|
NIMCET 2020 Important Notice
NIMCET 2020 Registration Closed
Candidates can check the official website information regarding the NIMCET 2020 is now closed. Check the details from image below.
NIMCET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the Application Fee online after filling out the Application form. You can check out the NIMCET 2020 Application fee which is as per the last year’s exam session below:
- For General and OBC Category candidates: Rs. 2,500
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Category candidates: Rs. 1,250
Note: The application fee is non – refundable. The institute verifies the application form thoroughly of the candidates after which it issues the Admit Card online. Candidates who are found ineligible cannot appear for the exam.
NIMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check out the Eligibility Criteria before applying for NIMCET 2020 as the institute does not allow the eligible candidates to appear for the entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for NIMCET 2020 is given below:
- B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) / BCA / BIT / B.Voc. (Computer Science/ Computer Applications) of minimum three years full-time from a recognized University with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects OR
- B.E./ B.Tech. from a recognized University are eligible to appear for NIMCET-2020. Conversion of scored marks from CGPA to percentage and vice-versa is not permitted. (CGPA other than 10-point scale will be converted to 10-point scale based on Unitary method)
- Students who have completed/completing B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons)/BCA/ BIT of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided the programme is approved by UGC / AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India.
Indian Nationals securing at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scales (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10-point scale in case of SC/ ST).
Documents Required to Fill NIMCET 2020 Online Registration
Candidates must keep the following documents scanned and ready to upload in the NIMCET 2020 Application Form:
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- A valid Identity proof.
- All the Mark Sheets and Certificates
- Signature of the candidate
NIMCET 2020 Image Specifications
Candidates have to upload the documents in the form of a soft copy in the application form. The specifications for each document is given below:
|Images to Upload||File Size|
|Passport size photograph of the candidates||50 Kb – 1 MB|
|Signature of the candidates (in Royal Blue/ Black color only)||50 Kb – 1 MB|
|All the mark sheets and certificates (duly attested and scanned)||Not more than 1 MB|
|Proof of Identity||Maximum 1 MB|
How to FIll NIMCET Application Form 2020 ?
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for NIMCET 2020:
- Click on the Link which will be provided on this page.
- The official website will open up.
- Click on “New Registration” button.
- Enter the asked details as shown in the below image.
- An email will be sent to your personal email id. Click on the link and first set your password, security question and answer.
- After that you will be redirected to the application page.
Fill out the Application Form:
- You have to now login and fill out the NIMCET 2020 Application Form.
- In the application form, you have to fill the required personal and academic details.
- Choose the three Test Centres as per your preference in the application form
Upload the Required Documents:
After filling the details completely, candidates have to upload the required documents in the specified format as given in the information brochure.
Pay the Application Fee:
After uploading the documents, candidates now have to pay the application fee by clicking on the Payment Gateway.
Print the Application Form:
After successfully submitting the application form and application fee, candidates can download their filled out Application form and take out its multiple printouts for future purposes.
Note: Candidates must note down the Application Registration Number given on the application form.
NIMCET 2020 Test Centres
Candidates have to select any of the 3 Test centres in the application form as per their preference. You can check the Test Centres and their respective codes below:
NIMCET 2020 Admit Card
The National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) releases the NIMCET 2020 Admit Card online. It releases on the official website – nimcet.in. Candidates can download their Admit card by login with their Registered Email Id and Password. It is mandatory to carry NIMCET Admit card along with a Blue/ black ballpoint pen to the exam centre on the exam day. Before you download the NIMCET 2020 Admit card, you must check out the details mentioned in it carefully. The same are given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Address of the Candidate
- Exam Date and Schedule
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- General Instructions
National Institutes of Technology (NIT) is of National Importance under MHRD, Government of India. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is conducted by NIT Raipur. NIMCET 2019 was conducted by NIT Karnataka, Surathkal. It is a National level entrance exam for all the eligible candidates who want to get admission to the MCA Programme. The admission is done on the basis of the Rank obtained by the candidates in the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.