Assam Polytechnic 2019 (PAT) will be announced on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. The exam is conducted for the admission to the degree course offered by Polytechnic for 3 years. The exam will be held for the students of Assam region. The exam will be conducted by DTE Assam. Its main motive is to produce technicians to meet the need of Technical manpower in the field of technology.
The students willing to apply for the technical courses after the matriculation and intermediate exam can apply for the same. Candidates can get admission after qualifying the entrance examination. Students with good score can get a good Polytechnic college in Assam.
Assam Polytechnic 2019 (PAT)
Every year a large number of the highly qualified technician is being produced from to meet the requirement and improve the technologies in India. All the information regarding the PAT 2019 will be updated here or can check for the same on the official website. Candidates can follow this page for the reference of the admission process.
|Online Registration starts on||3rd week of March 2019|
|Online Registration closes on||Last week of Arpil 2019|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Admission Test, i.e., PAT||3rd week of March 2019|
PAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To get admission in Polytechnic diploma course candidate must meet the eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria for the Assam Polytechnic 2019 (PAT).
- Candidate should be the residence of India and permanent residents of Assam.
- Candidate should pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics
and Science (compulsory).
- 40 % marks in average For general candidates in mathematics and science.
- 35 % marks in average For general Schedule Caste candidates in mathematics and science.
- 35 % marks in average For general Schedule Tribes candidates in mathematics and science.
- Upper age limit is 21 year at the time of joining.
- Candidate should be born on or after August 01, 1998 for general category.
- Candidate should be born on or after August 01, 1995 for Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribes.
- Candidate should be physically and mentally fit. He/She may be asked to appear before a medical board duly constituted if required.
PAT 2019 Application Form
The application form will be released on the official website of the DTE. Candidate can start filling their form when it is released on the official website. Candidates are informed that they should read the information brochure carefully before filling the application form. Candidate should go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. For detailed information regarding the application form check the application form page. The link is provided above for the same.
PAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for PAT 2019 entrance examination will be issued after the application process is over. The admit card will be available on the official website. Admit card is essential to carry during the examination as it the gate pass for the exam. The candidate won’t be entertained without the admit card. Admit card hold the information regarding the examination of the candidate name, exam center, date of examination, registration number, subject details and date & time of the exam. The broad view on the admit card will be provided on the admit card page.
PAT 2019 Result
The result of PAT 2019 will be declared on the official website ie www.dte.assam.gov.in/ after the exam is over. Candidate qualified in the examination will be allowed for the admission in Polytechnic college of Assam. Candidates should also meet the eligibility criteria to get admission. The candidates will be invited for the interview for the admission round. The admission will be based on the merit list prepared by the Selection Committees.
List of College/ Institutes
The admission will be done in the Polytechnic college in the Assam State as well as the other state Polytechnic Institutes (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India) / Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sivasagar for the session 2019-20.
- Assam Engineering Institute, Chandmari, Guwahati.
- PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati.
- Assam Textile Institute, Ambari, Guwahati.
- Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon.
- H.R.H. the Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jorhat.
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Lahowal, Dibrugarh.
- Silchar Polytechnic, Meherpur, Silchar.
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon.
- Residential Girls` Polytechnic, Golaghat.
- Diphu Polytechnic, Diphu.
- Baksa Polytechnic, Belguri Pathar.
- Barpeta Polytechnic, Barpeta.
- Dhemaji Polytechnic, Silapathar.
- Karimganj Polytechnic, Maizgaon.
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic, Bihpuria,
- Golaghat Polytechnic, Furkating, Golaghat.
- Goalpara Polytechnic, Goalpara East.
- Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi.
- Kamrup Polytechnic, Baihata Chariali.
- Sibsagar Polytechnic, Demow.
- Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli.
- Tinsukia Polytechnic, Tinsukia.
- Morigaon Polytechnic, Morigaon.
- Udalguri Polytechnic, Udalguri
The seats available in differents Polytechnic colleges according to the branches is shown below.
Official website: www.dte.assam.gov.in.
For more details on Assam PAT, download 2018 Advertisement.
Insofar, official details of Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Directorate of Technical Education, Assam releases Assam PAT 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.