|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Assam PAT 2018 result will be declared by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. After the declaration of the result, qualified candidates will be further selected for the Interview round. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the interview round by the candidate. The interview will be held to select the candidates provisionally for the admission into the Polytechnics of Assam. Interview Date, Time and Venue will be published along with the declaration of the result.
Counselling of Assam PAT 2018 for Polytechnic admission starts after result announcement.
The choice of Polytechnic institute and the Branch of the engineering of a candidate will be determined on the basis of the merit of the admission test at the time interview. The counselling and the admission of the qualified candidates will be done by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. The tentative dates for the Assam PAT 2018 are mentioned below:
Expected Dates for Assam PAT 2018
Given below are the expected dates for the Polytechnic Admission Test. Candidates can note down the dates for reference.
|Date of Examination||4th week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||–|
How to check the result of Assam PAT 2018?
Candidates will be able to download the Assam PAT 2018 result from the official website at dteassam.in. Follow the given instruction to check the result of Polytechnic Admission Test 2018.
- Visit the official website as mentioned above.
- Click on the result link under the Polytechnic Admission Test 2018
- Before checking the result, candidate must read the instructions to download the result.
- Candidate need to enter the roll number that was issued during the time of filing the application form.
- Submit the roll number and you will be directed to the result page. Download the result and save it in the computer.
Note- Schedule of merit – based counselling and admission will be declared later on through the leading LOcal Daily Newspapers and on the official website of the Directorate at dteassam.in
Counselling and Selection
After the written examination, an Interview will be held to select the candidates provisionally for the admission into the polytechnics of Assam. The Date, Venue and Time of the interview will be published along with the result of Polytechnic Admission Test 2018. The allocation of the seats to various institutes of Polytechnic in Assam will be determine on the basis of the Admission test at the time of the interview. The board will made the final selection against the quota reserved for the categories of NCC and Sports quota. Candidates must submit the important documents at the time of the counselling.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling
Candidates have to submit the required documents at the time of PAT 2018 counselling. The list of the documents are given below:
- The Permanent Resident Address certificate which will be attached in the brochure as “Part B” with two recent photographs attested by the Gazetted Officer and pasted on the application.
- Copies of Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of Age proof ( True copy of Admit card or Certificate of the Board/ University)
- Character Certificate
- Caste certificate if in case candidate belong to the reserved category (SC/ST/ MOBC/ Ex Tea Garden Labour Community from the appropriate authority as decided by the Government.
- If candidate is applying under sports quota, Certificate from Director of sports, Assam and proof representing state and NOC should be submitted by the candidate at the time of counselling.
- If in case candidate’s seats are reserved against Freedom Fighter category (both Paternal and Maternal) certificates from the Principal Private Category to the Chief Minister, Assam.
- Along with the above mentioned certificate need to submit the direct relationship certificate of the candidate with the freedom fighter from the Deputy Commissioner.
- Certificate from the employer, if applied against quota of Central Government employees.
- Candidate belonging Differently abled category have to submit the Identity card as Differently abled and Identified candidate from the State Level/ District Level Medical Board as constituted in pursuance of social Welfare Department.