Assam Polytechnic PAT Result 2020 – The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam, has released the Assam Polytechnic PAT result 2020 at the official website i.e dte.assam.gov.in. To check the Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 result, candidates are required to enter roll number and date of birth. The selection of the candidate is based on the merit of the Polytechnic admission test (PAT) 2020 followed by an interview and counseling process. For more information regarding Assam Polytechnic PAT Result 2020, read the article below.
– Assam PAT 2020 Result for MOM and DBHRFGTI has been released. Scroll down to check it.
– Assam PAT 2020 result has been announced. Check it from the link below.
Assam Polytechnic PAT Result 2020
The choice of Polytechnic institute and the Branch of the engineering of a candidate is determined on the basis of the merit of the admission test at the time interview. The counselling and the admission of the qualified candidates shall be done by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. The scheduled dates for the Assam PAT 2020 are mentioned below:
|Date of Examination||03 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Result||08 Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Result for MOM and DBHRFGTI||09 Oct 2020|
How to Check Assam PAT 2020 Result?
Candidates can check the result by following the steps below.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above mentioned link.
STEP 2: After doing so, the candidate dashboard opens, enter the following information.
- Roll Number
STEP 3: After doing so, the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) result opens in pdf format.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2020
After the written examination, the interview shall be held to select the candidates provisionally for the admission into the polytechnics of Assam. The allocation of the seats to various institutes of Polytechnic in Assam will be determine on the basis of the Admission test at the time of the interview. The board will made the final selection against the quota reserved for the categories of NCC and Sports quota. Candidates must submit the important documents at the time of the counselling.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling
Candidates have to submit the required documents at the time of PAT 2020 counselling. The list of the documents are given below:
- The Permanent Resident Address certificate with two recent photographs attested by the Gazetted Officer and pasted on the application.
- Copies of Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of Age proof ( True copy of Admit card or Certificate of the Board/ University)
- Character Certificate
- Caste certificate if in case candidate belong to the reserved category (SC/ST/ MOBC/ Ex Tea Garden Labour Community from the appropriate authority as decided by the Government.
- If candidate is applying under sports quota, Certificate from Director of sports, Assam and proof representing state and NOC should be submitted by the candidate at the time of counselling.
- If in case candidate’s seats are reserved against Freedom Fighter category (both Paternal and Maternal) certificates from the Principal Private Category to the Chief Minister, Assam.
- Along with the above mentioned certificate need to submit the direct relationship certificate of the candidate with the freedom fighter from the Deputy Commissioner.
- Certificate from the employer, if applied against quota of Central Government employees.
- Candidate belonging Differently abled category have to submit the Identity card as Differently abled and Identified candidate from the State Level/ District Level Medical Board as constituted in pursuance of social Welfare Department.
About Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020
The Assam Polytechnic (PAT) is conducted every year for enrolling the candidates into the Diploma course. The admission of the candidates is done on the basis of entrance exam followed by the interview and counselling round. Candidate has to clear the entrance exam of the two-hour duration of 100 marks. The selected candidates gets enrolled in institutes affiliated to it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.