BITSAT Sample Paper – From this page, candidates can download the sample papers for BITSAT 2020. The sample papers for BITSAT can be used to know the level of exam, the difficulty level of questions, the marking scheme etc. BITSAT is a national level examination conducted for the students who want to pursue first degree courses. BITSAT is a computer based test consists of 150 multiple-choice questions in total. It consists of the questions from the topics which candidates have already studies in class 11th and 12th. Scroll down to know more about BITSAT 2020 Sample Paper.
BITSAT 2020 Sample Papers
With the help of sample papers, candidates can see what type of questions come in the exam, what is the marking scheme for the exam. The preparation of students can go a notch up after solving the sample papers. For more information about BITSAT 2020 sample paper, check the information given on this page.
BITSAT 2020 Syllabus
BITS Admission Test consists of the questions from the topics of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus for BITSAT consists of the topics studied by the students in class 11th and 12th.
BITSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
It is essential to know about the exam pattern for better preparation as it specifies the marking scheme, number of questions etc. Check the exam pattern for BITSAT 2020 given below.
- Mode: Online (CBT)
- Medium: English
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Duration: 3 hours
- Marking scheme: The correct answer fetches +3 marks. In case of incorrect answers, 01 marks will be deducted.
Distribution of questions
|Parts||Subject||No. of questions|
|4||Mathematics / Biology||45|
Importance of BITSAT 2020 Sample Papers
The sample papers come at your bay when you have to prepare for the exam and have to get the idea of how the paper is framed. Check the information given below to know about the detailed significance of BITSAT sample papers.
- Imbibes Time Management Quality: By using the sample papers, candidates can actually calculate their time they take to solve all the questions and prepare accordingly.
- Improves speed and accuracy: The more sample papers you solve, the more efficient you are while solving questions in less time. Also, by solving the sample papers, the accuracy level also increases.
- Get to know the type of questions: By solving the sample papers, the test-takers get to know what type of questions come in the exam and which sections they need to give more time.
- Preparing for the exam in a better way: The exam fear engulfs every candidate, so by solving the sample papers, candidates overcome their fear of appearing in the exam.
- Get to know the mistakes: The candidates get to know about their mistakes which they do while solving the sample papers and then, they can prepare for the exam accordingly.
BITSAT Mock Test
Mock Test is an important part of the preparation. Candidates can check the mock test for BITSAT from the information given below.
BITSAT 2020 Important Books
BITSAT comprises of the questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, and there are ample number of books available in the market for BITSAT, so make sure you pick the most trust-worthy and famous books for the prepration. Check the list of the books given below.
|Excel in Physics for Peak Performance in Board Exams||Anupam Jagga, |
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions PHYSICS||Experts Compilation||Buy Here|
|CBSE Chemistry Chapterwise Solved Papers||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|NCERT Solutions Chemistry 12th||Geeta Rastogi||Buy Here|
|DESCRIPTIVE ENGLISH (For All Competitive Examinations)||S.J. Thakur & S.K Rout||Buy Here|
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma||R.D Sharma||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Aggarwal||Buy Here|
Birla Institute of Technology and Science conducts BITS Admission Test for the students who want to courses like B.Pharm, B.E. The exam is conducted for the duration of 180 minutes and consists of 150 questions in total. BITSAT is a computer-based test. The questions are asked from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, English Comprenshion. There is a negative marking in the test.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.