Cochin University of Science and Technology releases notification for admission into Management programmes (Full Time & Part Time) at School of Management Studies, Kochi for the academic session 2018-19 through MAT (conducted by AIMA) or C-MAT (conducted by AICTE) or CAT (conducted by IIM). Candidates can read all the information regarding CUSAT MBA Admissions 2018 at School of Management Studies, Kochi such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee and other details on this page.
CUSAT MBA Admissions 2018
Interested candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria can apply CUSAT MBA Admission 2018. Interested candidates may contact the concerned Departments for further details.
Schedule for CUSAT MBA Admissions 2018 at School of Management Studies, Kochi is given here
|Online registration starts from||07 Feb 2018|
|Last date of Online Registration for MBA (without fine)||28 Feb 2018|
|With Fine Up to||03 Mar 2018|
|Remittance of fee (online payment only)||05 Mar 2018|
|Shortlisted candidates for GD/PI||27 Mar 2018|
|Date of GD and Interview||11 to 24 Apr 2018|
|Date of Result||05 May 2018|
|Date of Counselling||14, 17 & 21 May 2018|
Candidates called for Counselling.
Cochin University of Science and Technology MBA 2018 has released their list of MBA candidates called for counselling. The counselling is called on May 14, 2018, for the selected candidates.
- Click here to check the list of MBA candidates called for counselling.
- Click Here to check MBA counselling schedule and instructions.
- Click Here to check the vacancy position after admission on May 17, 2018.
- Click Here to check the vacancy position after admission on May 15, 2018.
- Click Here to check the vacancy position after admission on May 14, 2018.
Cochin University of science and technology has declared their result of the school of management studies MBA exam. Students are required to click the link below to view the final rank list of selected candidates.
Shortlisted Candidates for GD/PI
List of Shortlisted candidates for GD/PI has been published by Cochin University of Science and Technology. Candidates can check the list from the direct link which is provided below. Candidates have to report for GD/PI at the School of Management Studies on the Date & Time given against your name.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click Here to check the notice of GD/PI and list of shortlisted candidates.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full Time): 120 Seats (4 Semesters Regular)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Part-Time): 30 Seats (6 Semesters Regular)
Note: 5 Seats earmarked for International Candidates (foreign citizens)/PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) for MBA (Full Time).
Candidates can apply online for Management programmes (Full Time & Part Time) from the official website or through the link given below. Candidates are advised to must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
- Apply Online – Process Over..!!
How to Apply Online
Candidates should apply online and make the fee payment on or before the last dates prescribed.
Step 1: Creating a login ID
In the first stage, the candidate should submit a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, email-id, mobile phone no, etc correctly so as to create their login credentials. User-id and password created during this stage will be sent to the candidate by SMS/email.
- Login to the website www.cusat.nic.in.
- Click on the link “New Candidate Registration” and enter correctly the candidate’s name, date of birth & age exactly as given in the qualifying certificate. Use a VALID E-mail ID and an active mobile phone number of the candidate or parent.
- Choose a User Name of your choice with at least 6 characters using alphabets and/or numbers only. Do write down the approved username. Choose the correct options out of the 3 options given in the login creation page. Read the following guidelines for choosing the correct option:
Note that the e-mail id & mobile number used for login creation will be known as the registered e-mail id/mobile number and all communications will be sent to the same only. Therefore candidates are advised to write down the user id and password of their e-mail and use only the mobile number in their custody and keep the same active till the end of admission procedures.
Step 2 : Enter Personal Details and Upload Photograph and Signature
- In the second stage the candidate should login using this user-id and password. Immediately they will be asked to change their password.
- Now submit all other details required in the online registration form.
- Upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB.
- Upload signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB)
Step 3: Fee Payment
Payment of fee is possible only two working days after the online submission of application.
- Option 1: Choose your bank first and then take a printout of the challan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank after two working days from the date of registration. Make sure that the journal number is correctly entered by the bank in the space provided in the challan form before leaving the bank.
- Option 2: Payment can also be made from any Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c: Login to the internet banking account. Choose “Payments/Transfers”. Choose “Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL). Enter the fee type as printed in your challan and then click “Submit” button. In the “Validation Date” box enter your date of birth as printed in the challan. In the “Fee Reference No” box, enter your registration no as printed in the challan. Then click “confirm” button to complete the transaction. Note down your transaction number for future reference.
- Option 3: Log in to the home page of the Candidate. Click on the option “Online Payment” and proceed. In this mode, payment can be made either by using credit/debit card or through internet banking.
Those who are applying for different programmes like M Sc. and/or MBA and/or M Tech may submit the application one by one by logging in each time with the same username and password. A single application fee is sufficient for such cases.
If by any chance the confirmation is not received after 2 working days from the date of payment, it should be brought to the notice of the IRAA Unit of CUSAT immediately by sending an e-mail to [email protected] showing the details.
After the final online submission, further modifications are not possible and all further procedures will be absolutely based on the inputs given by the candidate during online submission. Therefore the candidate alone will be responsible for the loss of any chance or candidature by way of wrong entries.
No documents need be sent to the University by post unless otherwise demanded except for the candidates applying on the basis of GATE Score or any Management Aptitude Test who shall email a soft copy of their Score Sheet/Mark List to [email protected] on or before the final date for online submission of application.
- For General candidates – Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 500
- For NRI Fee – Rs.6000
For MBA Full-time/Part-time Programme
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to Kerala Scheduled Cast (KSC) and Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) communities are eligible for applying if they have minimum pass marks in the qualifying examination.
- SEBC candidates of Kerala State who are certified as belonging to non-creamy layer are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination.
- A valid score in any one of the management aptitude tests – KMAT of Kerala Or C-MAT of AICTE or CAT of IIM.
- A Score in the Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the School of Management Studies, CUSAT. From all candidates who have successfully submitted an online application for MBA, the required number of candidates as decided by the Admission Committee/University based on test score will be called for Group Discussion and Interview by School of Management Studies, CUSAT.
For admission to MBA programmes a valid Score in any of the management aptitude tests, KMAT of Kerala, C-MAT (conducted by AICTE) or CAT (conducted by IIM) is compulsory. The final rank lists for MBA programme shall be based on the management aptitude test score, the score obtained in the Interview and the score obtained in the Group Discussion in the ratio 70:15:15 respectively. The normalization procedure of the Scores in KMAT, C-MAT and CAT will be decided by the University.
For MBA courses of the University, the admission to the 2018 batch will be based on the score obtained in KMAT of Kerala or C-MAT (conducted by AICTE) or CAT (conducted by IIM) and performance in Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the University. However, they must also submit their applications online to the University within the stipulated time as per the CAT 2018 Notification.
CUSAT MBA Fees
|Name of Programme||Rates of Fees||PTA||Caution Deposit||Total|
|Tuition fees||Other fees|
|M.B.A.(Part-time) for students admitted under quota for experienced candidates||24315||5035||1220||610||31180|
Seat Matrix Of MBA 2018 Admission
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>
|Seat Distribution||MBA (Full Time)||MBA (Part Time) Experienced Candidates||MBA (Part Time) NonExperienced Candidates|
|All India Quota AIQ (10%)||12||01||02|
|Communal Reservation (40%)||48||06||06|
Official website: www.cusat.nic.in.