GPAT Registration 2019 will be available online at the official website. It is scheduled to be available from November 01, 2018. Candidates will be able to fill the application form till November 30, 2018. Gather important documents which are required to be referred to fill the application form. Read complete details in the information brochure to ensure eligibility, and know instructions for application form. Enter all details asked in registration for GPAT 2019. Also, upload photograph as per specifications laid down by NTA. Candidate is also required to pay the requisite application fee in either online (credit card / debit card / net banking) or offline (challan). It is critical to complete GPAT registration and fee payment before the last dates prescribed in the schedule. Get here complete details of GPAT Registration 2019 such as start and end dates, fees, instructions to apply.
GPAT Application Form 2019
Candidates who wish to appear in the Graduate Pharmacy Admission Test (GPAT) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) must register for GPAT 2019 as per schedule. Given below are the dates relevant to registration. Mark them on your calendar so that you do not miss the deadline.
|Student Registration for Practice Center||01 Sep 2018|
|Start of registration for GPAT 2019||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to apply||30 Nov 2018|
Apply Online: GPAT Application Form 2019 will be available online at www.nta.ac.in.
Practice Center Registration: Click here for Student Registration for Practice Center.
GPAT Application Form 2019 Fee
Application fee for GPAT 2019 registration is as follows.
|General / OBC||Rs 1400 + bank charges|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female||Rs 700 + bank charges|
There are 2 modes to pay the fee. Both are explained below:
Mode 1: Online fee payment
- Candidates can pay the fee online using
- Credit card, or
- Debit card, or
- Net banking
- On successful payment you will receive a payment confirmation mail. Then you can proceed with the rest of registration for GPAT.
Mode 2: Offline fee payment
- In this mode candidates will generate bank challan from the GPAT registration 2019.
- They can visit the bank on the next day to pay the fee amount in cash.
How to fill GPAT Application Form 2019? – Explained step by step
The procedure to fill and submit application form of GPAT 2019 is simple. Know all about how to apply here:
- The first thing to keep in mind is that registration for GPAT should be done only at the official website. The official website of GPAT 2019 is nta.ac.in.
- On reaching website, visit the section which says “NTA Exams”.
- Select the GPAT by clicking on the link.
- After that read all the eligibility require to fulfill for the GPAT.
- Now. click on the new registration button.
- Enter basic details to register your candidature, initially.
- Next, is the fee payment stage.
- If one opts for online payment, then they get confirmation email. Check email. If confirmation email is received, login to complete remaining form.
- Otherwise if offline fee payment is opted, generate challan and print it. Go to bank the next day to pay fee. Once fee is confirmed, login to complete rest of the form.
- Fill all details asked in form.
- Upload photograph as per specifications.
- Submit form.