GPAT Registration 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the GPAT 2022 application form at gpat.nta.nic.in. The last date to submit the application form is March 17, 2022 and candidates can pay the examination fee is March 18, 2022 up to 11:50 pm. GPAT 2022 exam is going to be held on April 09, 2022 from 09:00 AM to 12 Noon. In order to fill the application form, candidates have to enter the personal, educational details, upload the documents and pay the application fee. Candidate have a Bachelor‟s Degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university. Read this article to know more on GPAT Registration 2022 like releasing date, step to check it etc.
Latest – GPAT 2022 application form is now available till March 17, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
GPAT Registration 2022
Apply Online: Click here to do registration for GPAT 2022.
Candidates must note that multiple application forms will not be accepted at any cost. To complete the application process, candidates need to pay the examination fee via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm Services. Check out the important dates related to GPAT Registration 2022 from below table.
|GPAT 2022 Application Form||Important|
|Online registration and submission of Application Form (complete in all respect)||16 Feb – 17 Mar 2022|
|Last date for successful transaction of examination fee (through Canara/ ICICI Bank Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking & Paytm Payment Modes)||18 Mar 2022 up to 11:50 pm|
|Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only||19 – 21 Mar 2022|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||TBA|
|Date of Examination||09 Apr 2022 from 09:00 am – 12:00 noon|
What next? – Download GPAT 2022 admit card to appear in the exam!
GPAT 2022 Application Fee
To complete the application process, candidates have to pay the following examination fee. The fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm Services. Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate.
|General||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Third gender||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: Applicants need to pay the examination fee via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm Services.
Important – Check GPAT 2022 Response Sheet
How to fill GPAT 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can check the steps to fill the GPAT 2022 Application Form from below:
Step-1: New user have to do the new registration as shown in below image.
Step-2: Next, candidates need to read the Instructions.
Step-2: Press the “Click Here to Proceed” Button. as shown below image.
To complete the registration, candidates have to enter the personal details like present address, permanent address etc.
Step-3: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
Step-4: Pay fee using Canara/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Wallet.
Step-5: The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
Recommended: GPAT 2022 Answer Key
Check List for filling the GPAT 2022 Registration / Application Form
Candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
- Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading „Conditions of Eligibility‟.
- That they have filled their gender and category viz General/OBC (NonCreamy Layer)/SC/ ST/Gen-EWS/ Male/Female/Third gender, in the relevant column correctly.
- That they have filled their Subject and City of examination in the relevant column correctly.
- That the Person with Disability (PwD) candidate has filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. OnlyPwD candidates have to fill this columnandtheothershave to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a Printout of Application Form (confirmation page) for their own record.
Also, check GPAT 2022 Correction Window
Documents / Things Required to to GPAT 2022 Registration
It is suggested that the candidate should keep the following ready before starting the filling of the application form.
- A computer with proper internet connectivity
- The particulars of a valid Government ID proof
- The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate)
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt IDs.
- Educational/Qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
- PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb), if applicable.
- List of City of your choice (Refer Annexure-III for Cities)
- Bank account details for payment of fee.
- A valid e-mail Id as important communications will be made on this e-mail Id
- A valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account for ONLINE payment.
Provision of Aadhaar: The Aadhaar number is only one of the types of identification and is not mandatory. Candidates may also enter Passport number, Ration Card number, Election Card (EPIC No.), Bank Account number or any other valid Government identity number.
After exam, check the GPAT 2022 result
Image Specifications for GPAT 2022 Application Form
Applicants need to upload the images of documents in the following format.
|Photograph||10Kb – 200Kb|
|Signature||4kb – 30kb|
|PwD certificate||50kb to 300kb|
- The recent photograph either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
Check: GPAT Advance City Intimation
Important Points to Note for GPAT Registration 2022
- Multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted at any cost.
- Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up application form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates can apply for GPAT 2022 through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted.
- Candidates shall ensure that the information entered by them in their respective online Application Form is correct.
- Information provided by the candidates in their respective online Application Forms, like, name of candidate, contact/ address details, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. will be treated as final. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances.
- NTA does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates under any circumstances. Any request for change in information after submission of Application Form will not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise utmost caution for filling up correct details in the Application Form.
- NTA disclaims any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by him/her in his/her online Application Form.
- Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number to be registered in their online Application Form are their own, as relevant/important information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address and / or through SMS on registered mobile number only. NTA shall not be responsible for any noncommunication / mis-communication with a candidate in the email address or mobile number given by him/her other than his/her own.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA Website and check their e-mails regularly for latest updates.
- Candidates shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the Date, Shift and time indicated on their Admit Cards issued by the NTA in due course through its Website.
FAQs on GPAT Registration 2022
Ques. Where I can do registration for GPAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register for GPAT 2022 at gpat.nta.nic.in.
Ques. Do I have to send the GPAT 2022 confirmation page to NTA?
Ans. No, candidates not need to send the confirmation page of GPAT 2022 to NTA.
Ques. Can I get a refund of GPAT 2022 application fee?
Ans. No, once the application fee is submitted, no request for the refund of the application fee is entertained.
Ques. What is the last date to fill the GPAT 2022 application form?
Ans. The last date to fill the GPAT 2022 application form is March 17, 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.