GPAT Registration 2018 has started now. Initially the last date to apply for GPAT 2018 was 15th Dec 2017. However now the last date for GPAT registration is 18th Dec 2017. Also please note that the time at which registration will end is 10 AM on last date. Gather important documents which are required to be referred to fill the application form. Read complete details in the information brochure to ensure eligibility, and know instructions for application form. Click on new registration at aicte-gpat.in. Enter all details asked in registration for GPAT 2018. Also upload photograph as per specifications laid down by AICTE. Candidate is also required to pay the requisite application fee in either online (credit card / debit card / net banking) or offline (challan). It is critical to complete GPAT registration and fee payment before the last dates prescribed in the schedule. Get here complete details of GPAT Registration 2018 such as start and end dates, fees, instructions to apply.
GPAT Application Form 2018
Candidates who wish to appear in the Graduate Pharmacy Admission Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) must register for GPAT 2018 as per schedule. Given below are the dates relevant to registration. Mark them on your calendar so that you do not miss the deadline.
|Registration Start from||20 Oct 2017|
|Registration End date||18 Dec 2017 (10 AM)|
|GPAT 2018 exam date|
Apply Here: Click here for GPAT Application Form 2018.
GPAT Application Form 2018 Fee
Application fee for GPAT 2018 registration is as follows.
|General / OBC||Rs 1400 + bank charges|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female||Rs 700 + bank charges|
There are 2 modes to pay the fee. Both are explained below:
Mode 1: Online fee payment
- Candidates can pay the fee online using
- Credit card, or
- Debit card, or
- Net banking
- On successful payment you will receive a payment confirmation mail. Then you can proceed with the rest of registration for GPAT.
Mode 2: Offline fee payment
- In this mode candidates will generate bank challan from the GPAT registration 2018.
- They can visit the bank on the next day to pay the fee amount in cash.
The last date to pay ’CASH’ in bank is 19th December 2017 and from there onwards to complete registration is 20th December 2017. Submission of final application after payment (CASH PAYMENT THROUGH BANK) will not be possible after 20th December, 2017.
How to fill GPAT Application Form 2018? – Explained step by step
The procedure to fill and submit application form of GPAT 2018 is simple. Know all about how to apply here:
- The first thing to keep in mind is that registration for GPAT should be done only at the official website. The official website of GPAT 2018 is aicte-gpat.in.
- On reaching aicte-gpat.in, candidates will see a link for “New Registration”.
- Click new registration.
- Enter basic details to register your candidature, initially.
- Next, is the fee payment stage.
- If one opts for online payment, then they get confirmation email. Check email. If confirmation email is received, login to complete remaining form.
- Otherwise if offline fee payment is opted, generate challan and print it. Go to bank the next day to pay fee. Once fee is confirmed, login to complete rest of the form.
- Fill all details asked in form.
- Upload photograph as per specifications.
- Submit form.
Keep login details safely after completing GPAT Registration 2018. They will be required later on for admit card download and also to check result.