The National Testing Agency (NTA) started the GPAT Registration 2019 from November 01, 2018 2018, onwards. The aspirants who wish to take admission in Master’s (M.Pharm) program in all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges must apply for GPAT 2019. The registration for the entrance exam starts online at nta.ac.in. To apply for the entrance exam, the aspirants need to register for GPAT 2019, then proceed to fill in details in the GPAT Application Form 2019. Only once the registration part is done, the aspirants can fill in details and submit the form. The exam conducting body will not send any printed application form to the candidates. The candidates can check complete information on GPAT 2019 Application Form from this page.
GPAT Application Form 2019
Till 2018, the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. However, the Test is now being conducted by the NTA.
GPAT 2019 Registration Date: The candidates are given a one month window for completing GPAT Registration. No application will be accepted after the last date, hence, it is advised that you should check complete schedule GPAT 2019 Application Form as given in the table below.
|GPAT 2019 Application Form||Important Date|
|Publication of Information Brochure on||01 Nov 2018|
|Online Registration for GPAT 2019 start from||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit GPAT 2019 Online Application|
|Upload of Online Scanned Images||01 Nov – 08 Dec 2018 (11:50 PM)|
|Fee Payment||01 Nov – 08 Dec 2018 (11:50 PM)|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for GPAT 2019 Application Form and login for image correction.
Official website: www.nta.ac.in
Application Fee for GPAT 2019
The NTA has mentioned that the aspirants who wish to apply for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) will have to pay the application fee same as last year. Hence, the following amount is to be paid for submitting the GPAT Application Form.
|General / OBC||Rs 1400 + bank charges|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female||Rs 700 + bank charges|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants shall be able to pay the application fee by Online Mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Changes Expected in GPAT Registration 2019
In the GPAT Registration 2019, one can expect a few changes which can be introduced by the new exam conducting body.
- The window for online application form submission is open for one month only.
- It is expected that NTA shall provide a one-time online form correction facility to the candidates. This would be the first time, as previously, the aspirants were not allowed to edit/ modify the details submitted by them in the GPAT Application Form.
- The aspirants shall be able to pay the registration fee by online mode only. Candidates were allowed to pay the fee by both Online (Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) and through E- Challan. It has been observed from the other exams which are being conducted by NTA, that other than the online mode, payment done by any other medium shall not be allowed.
Documents to Keep Ready for Filling in Details in GPAT 2019 Application Form
Below we have suggested a few documents which one should keep ready before starting the GPAT registration process:
- Since the application process for GPAT 2019 is to be done completely by Online mode, hence, a Computer with a good Internet connectivity is a must.
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for the GPAT exam.
- Scanned image of your passport size photograph
- Scanned image of your Signature
- A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months, since, all communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for GPAT exam.
- A Valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid Credit / Debit card to pay the application fee
- A Printer connected to your system as you will have to take a print out of the complete Application Form.
Specification for the Images to be Uploaded in the GPAT Application Form 2019
To upload images in the GPAT 2019 Application Form, the aspirants must note they should scan the images as per the specification below.
- Size of the photograph must be between 10 Kb to 200 Kb.
- Size of the signature must be between 4 Kb to 30 Kb.
How to fill GPAT Application Form 2019?
The procedure to fill and submit application form of GPAT 2019 is simple. Know all about how to apply here:
- Visit the official website of GPAT 2019 i.e. nta.ac.in or click on the direct link which is provided above.
- On reaching website, click on the “Fill Application Form” section, as shown below.
- Click on the “Apply” button, you will be redirected to the registration page.
- After that read, all the eligibility requirements to fulfil for the GPAT.
- Now, click on the “Click here to Proceed” button as shown below.
- Enter basic details to register your candidature, initially.
- Then submit your registration form online by clicking on the “Final Submit” button.
- Now fill the Application Form for GPAT 2019. Enter the required details and submit.
- Then Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Next, is the fee payment stage.
- Select Mode of payment and click on the “Proceed For Payment” button.
- Now, Pay fees online by (Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) and through E- Challan.
Check here the demo procedure of GPAT 2019 Registration/ Application Form.