CUSAT 2021 Application Form – Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has released CUSAT application form 2021 online at cusat.ac.in. No offline form is released for the candidates. The application form is released for admission in BA LLB, MCA, MA, M.Sc, MBA, MTech, etc courses. Candidates who have passed 10+2 can apply for UG admission and those who have passed Bachelor’s degree exam can apply for PG admission. Check more information on CUSAT 2021 application form from this page.
Latest: Last date for issuance and receipt of an application for Ph.D programmes of CUSAT is extended up to 30 June 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
CUSAT 2021 Application Form
There is no entrance exam for MBA and M.Tech courses but they are required to fill the form specifying their details. The exam is going to take place for courses like BA LLB, MCA, MA, M.Sc, etc. Check the schedule for CUSAT CAT 2021 application form in the table below.
|Start of CUSAT CAT 2021 registration||10 Mar 2021|
|Last date to apply for CUSAT CAT without late fee||31 Mar 2021|
|Last date to apply for CAT with late fee for all UG, PG programs|
|Last date for online registration for International Candidates seats||30 Apr 2021|
|Last date for online registration for M.Tech||21 Apr 2021|
|Last date for online registration for M.Tech with late fee||30 Apr 2021|
|Last date of receipt of form for PhD programs at schools / departments|
|Last date of receipt of form for M.Phil, Diploma programs at schools / departments||15 Apr 2021|
16, 17 & 18 Jul 2021
|CUSAT M.Tech Admission 2021 Events||Dates|
|Exam Date of M.Tech Programmes in Comp. & Information Science, Software Eng.|
Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
|29 July 2021 (Thursday)|
Apply here: Click here to apply for CUSAT 2021.
Other courses which are not through CUSAT CAT 2021, but you need to fill this form
- Students who wish to get admission for BTech Marine Engineering at KMSME in CUSAT, should register for CAT2021, even though the admission will be based on the rank scored in Common Entrance Test conducted by Indian Maritime University.
- Candidates with a valid KMAT/CMAT/CAT(IIM)Score can apply for MBA programmes. These candidates will be ranked on the basis of KMAT/CMAT/CAT(IIM) Score, Group Discussion and Interview.
- For M.Tech programmes, preference will be given to candidates with valid GATE score in the respective subject. In the absence of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates without GATE score will be admitted on the basis of their performance in Department Admission Test (DAT) to be conducted by the Departments concerned.
Note that candidates who are applying for M.Phil, PhD, Diploma need not use the online link. Their forms are available from the departments concerned.
Application fee – Candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee.
|Categories of seats / applicants||Application fee|
|Opting for State Merit / All India Quota seats (other than NRI / International / PIO / Children of Indian Gulf Workers)||Rs. 1100|
|Opting for State Merit / All India Quota seats (for Kerala SC / Kerala ST candidates)||Rs. 500|
|International Candidates / PIO||US$ 100|
|Children of Indian Gulf Workers||Rs. 6100|
|CGW candidates belonging to KSC / KST||Rs. 5500|
|NRI Seats (except CGW candidates)||Rs. 5,000 = Rs. 1100|
|All category of Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Center||Rs. 10,000|
Application fee for PhD and M Phil Programmes
|All category||Rs. 1100|
|Kerala SC / ST||Rs. 500|
Application fee for Postdoctoral Fellowships, Diploma and Certificate Programmes
|All category||Rs. 100|
|Kerala SC / ST||Rs. 50|
Mode of Payment:
- The fee payment can be done by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- However, candidates need to pay the application fee for PhD and M Phil, Postdoctoral Fellowships, Diploma and Certificate rogrammes through Demand Draft, It should be drawn in favor of The Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam and to be submitted to the respective departments / schools where the candidate intend to apply to obtain the application form.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Overview
|Name of Examination||CUSAT Exam 2021|
|Full name||Cochin University of Science and Technology Exam 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Phil, MCA, MA, etc|
Documents Required to Fill CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Form
Check the list of the documents given below that will be required for filling the application form.
- Past academic marksheets and certificates
- Valid e-mail id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
CUSAT CAT 2021 Image Specifications
In the CUSAT CAT 2021 application form, candidates need to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format provided below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size||Dimensions|
|Photo||.png or .jpg or .jpeg||less than 500 Kb||150 x 180 pixels|
|Signature||.png or .jpg or .jpeg||less than 100 Kb||132 x 157 pixels|
How to Fill the CUSAT CAT 2021 Application Form?
For admissions to M Phil / PhD / PDF / diploma / certificate programmes in CUSAT, candidates need not require to apply online. Application form for these courses are available and can be obtained from the concerned Departments.
However, for other courses admission, candidates can check the step-by-step instructions to fill the application form.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the the direct link on this page for CUSAT CAT 2021 registration.
- In the next screen, you need to register by entering your name, email id, mobile number and create a password for CUSAT CAT login.
- Click on the ” button to submit the registration details.
Step 2: Email validation
- After submitting the registration details, you need to open your email id and click on the link for email verification.
Step 3: Fill in details in application form
- After email validation is done, you have to login to your account to proceed to fill in details in the application form.
- In the CUSAT CAT online application, you need to provide personal details, educational qualification, etc.
- To fill in details in the form, read all the instructions very carefully and then proceed to fill the form.
Step 4: Upload Images
- Once you have filled in details in the application form, you need to upload the scanned image of your passport size photo, signature.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the format.
Step 5: Pay the application fee
- After this,, you need to pay the required amount of the application fee.
- To pay the fee online, you need to select the mode of payment and pay application fee.
Step 6: Select test center
- On payment of the application fee, you need to give preference for the test center.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There are some terms and conditions that candidates are required to follow before applying for CUSAT CAT 2021. Check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Kerala Scheduled Caste (KSC) and Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) candidates – those who have passed qualifying examination in desired course with minimum pass marks can apply
- SEBC of Kerala State – candidates belonging to non-creamy layer will get 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination.
- M Tech programmes – Candidates applying for M.Tech must have a valid GATE score in the specified subject are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination.
- Undergraduate Programmes – For undergraduate programmes, except 3 year LLB programme,candidates who have completed their 10+2 with required eligibility conditions can apply.
- LLB – graduates with prescribed eligibility conditions can apply for 3 year LLB program.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for CUSAT Common Admission Test releases online at cusat.ac.in. Candidates can download CUSAT CAT 2021 hall ticket by entering the user id and password. The admit card consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam date, exam time, general instructions etc. CUSAT CAT hall ticket is an essential document that must be carried to the exam centre as without it, entry cannot be taken in the examination hall.
About CUSAT CAT
CUSAT Common Admission Test is conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). It is conducted in various centres of the country and in Dubai for admission into various U.G and P.G courses like B.A. LLB, MBA, MCA etc. CUSAT CAT is conducted online (CBT mode). It is conducted for the duration of 3 hours wherein, multiple choice questions are asked from the subject concerned.
CUSAT got established in the year 1971. It abides by the motto, “May learning illumine us both”. It has an objective of graduate and post-graduate studies and advanced research in commerce, management, social sciences etc. According to the information of the year 2019, the university has 29 departments of study and research wherein, various disciplines can be studied like engineering, science, humanities, law and management.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can fill the form for CUSAT CAT 2021 at cusat.ac.in.
Ans : CUSAT CAT 2021 application fee can be submitted by online payment gateways such as debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans : No, the application form cannot be edited once it is submitted.
Ans : No, application fee once submitted cannot be refunded.
Ans : Candidates can submit and fill the application form only via online mode.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.