CUSAT 2018 Application Form has started on February 7, 2018. Eligible candidates can register/apply online for CUSAT 2018 at official website cusat.nic.in. Above all, ensure to submit CUSAT 2018 application form on or before the last date. Cochin University of Science and Technology is conducting Common Admission Test for admission to UG, PG programs. The university was established in 1971 as University of Cochin. There are overall 4467 undergraduates and 2053 postgraduates. Get here CUSAT 2018 Application Form for CUSAT CAT 2018, CUSAT DAT 2018.
CUSAT 2018 Application Form
It is advised to candidates that they should apply early so that they can choose the exam centre of their choice. Check here complete schedule for CUSAT Application Form 2018.
|CUSAT 2018||Dates for courses except PhD, M.Phil, Diploma, Certificate programs|
|CUSAT has released CUSAT 2018 application form on||07 Feb 2018|
|Last date to apply online without fine||28 Feb 2018|
|Candidates can pay with late fee from this date||01 Mar 2018|
|Last date to apply online with fine|
|Online fee payment deadline||05 Mar 2018|
|Date of exam||28 and 29 Apr 2018|
|Extended last date to apply without fine||21 Apr 2018|
|Extended last date to apply with fine||30 Apr 2018|
|For international students|
|Last date to apply online||30 Apr 2018|
|M.Phil, PhD., Diploma Programmes|
|Start of issue and receipt of offline form||07 Feb 2018|
|End of issue and receipt of offline form||05 Mar 2018|
Candidates can apply from link given below now that form is available.
CUSAT CAT 2018 Application Form: Now that CUSAT CAT 2018 Application Form is available, apply online here.
The applicants need to pay the following amount as per their category:
|Application fee for all courses (other than postdoctoral / diploma/certificate programmes)|
|General Category Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|Candidates who apply under NRI Quota/Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW)||Rs.6000/-|
|Note: Candidates opting Test Center at Dubai should remit an additional amount of Rs.10000/-(Rupees Ten thousand only).|
|Application fee for postdoctoral/diploma/certificate programmes|
|General Category Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.50/-|
|Application fee for international students|
|For all courses||US$100|
Note:- Candidates having both Plus-Two and three year Diploma qualifications and intending to apply for both regular B Tech programmes,M.Sc (5 year Integrated) programmes and Lateral Entry to B Tech Programmes can submit the application with a single fee by choosing the concerned options.
Mode of Payment: The fee payment can be done by either Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking only.
CUSAT 2018 Application Form for CUSAT CAT 2018
Aspirants can appear for Common Admission Test for any of the following courses:
- M.Sc (5 year integrated) photonics / physics / chemistry / mathematics / statistics
- MA Applied Economic
- BBA LLB Hons
- MA Hindi
- Lateral entry to MCA/MSc
- LLM(IP) PHD
- PG in Biotechnology, Botany, Chemical engineering, Chemistry, Electronics, Engineering science, Fisheries, Geology, Law (for LLM), Life science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Instrumentation, Food science, Microbiology.
- M.Voc programme in technology and management consulting
- MVoc programme in mobile phone application development
- 3 year LLB
- Lateral entry to B.Tech.
The exam dates for CUSAT 2018 CAT have also been announced. They are as follows.
CUSAT 2018 Application Form for CUSAT DAT 2018
Departmental Admission Test is for admission to following courses:
- M. Tech.
- Ph. D
- Certificate programmes
- Diploma programmes
How to fill and submit CUSAT 2018 Application Form?
There are two stages of applying for CUST CAT 2018. Follow the instructions given below to apply successfully:
CUSAT 2018 Application Form: Phase 1
- Firstly, click on the link which is given above to apply online.
- To begin with, you will submit some basic details such as:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile phone number
Provide only an active and valid email id and mobile number at the time of registration. On submitting the registration details, the login credentials will be sent to you on their registered email id and mobile number.
CUSAT 2018 Application Form: Phase 2
- Next, you need to login to your account using the login credentials sent to your registered email id.
- Change the current password.
- After changing the password, you have to enter the following details:
- Your Name
- Mother’s Name and Father’s Name
- Occupation of both the parents
- Date of Birth
- Pin Code
- Now, that you have entered the details, submit them and proceed to the next step, which is uploading of images. The images must be uploaded as per the specifications given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions (width x height)|
|Photo||JPG||Between 4 kb and 100 kb||132 x 70 pixels|
|Signature||JPG||between 1 KB and 30 KB||132 x 57 pixels|
- On selecting the images to be uploaded, click on Upload Photograph and Signature button and then click on ‘Save and Continue’ button to proceed.
- Next, you need to select the course for which you wish to apply for. Other than that, you need to select your category and educational qualification and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee by online mode. However, before you proceed to pay the application fee, a preview of the application form will be shown to you. Ensure that the details given in the application form are correct. If it is, then you can proceed to pay the application fee.
- Only after you have paid the application fee, you can choose the test centre. The test centres for CUSAT 2018 are as follows:
Test centres for First Degree Programmes (i.e. B.Tech and M.Sc. in Photonics (5 year Integrated):
Test Centres For PG Programmes, BBA, LLB (Hons), B.Com, LLB (Hons.), LLM (IP) PhD, LLM (IPR) PhD, 3 Year LLB and Lateral Entry Tests:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we have tried to answer the most asked queries of the students. If you do not find your question here, comment your query in the comment section below.
Q. Should I give my email id and mobile number or can I give someone else’s as I don’t have an email id?
A. There is no such rule that you can’t give your parents email id. However, it is advised to give your own email id and mobile number as any important information or update regarding the entrance exam will be sent through email or SMS.
Q. How can I know if my application is accepted or not?
A. You can check the status of acceptance of your application form by clicking the ‘Application Status’ on your home page in the Application portal.
Q. I have submitted the application form, but I want to change some data. Can I do it?
A. Once you have submitted the application form, you are not allowed to change any detail entered in the application form.
Q. If I do not appear for the test, can I get a refund on the application fee?
A. No, the application fee once paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
Q. What is the specification for the Photograph?
A. The specifications for photograph are as follows;
- You have to upload a coloured passport size Photograph. Front view of the full face and shoulder portion of the candidate is to be seen clearly in the photograph.
- Your name and date of taking the photograph with black letter should be printed on the bottom of the photo.
- Make sure the uploaded image is clear enough.
- Format, File Size, etc are given above.