CUSAT 2020 Application Form – Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has enabled the provision to update reservation under EWS category. This can be done through Candidate Profile until July 10, 2020. The University had released CUSAT application form online at cusat.ac.in. No offline form is released for the candidates. The application form is released for admission in BA LLB, MCA, MA, M.Sc, MBA, MTech, etc courses. Candidates who have passed 10+2 can apply for UG admission and those who have passed Bachelor’s degree exam can apply for PG admission. Check more information on CUSAT 2020 application form from this page.
CUSAT 2020 Application Form
There is no entrance exam for MBA and M.Tech courses but they are required to fill the form specifying their details. The exam is going to take place for courses like BA LLB, MCA, MA, M.Sc, etc. Check the schedule for CUSAT CAT 2020 application form in the table below.
|CUSAT 2020 application form||Important Dates|
|Online Registration for CAT (All PG and UG programmes except M.Phil. Ph.D and Diploma programmes)||08 to 31 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply for MBA programs||15 Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply for MBA programs with late fee|
|Remittance of fee (Online only)|
|Online Registration for seats reserved for International; candidates|
|Extended period for online registration to M.Tech programmes||15 Mar to 21 Apr 2020|
|Issuance and receipt of applications for Ph.D, M.Phil, Diploma Programmes, etc., from the Department/ Schools/ Centers concerned||08 Jan to |
|Provision for updating reservation under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category||27 Jun – 10 Jul 2020|
|CUSAT CAT 2020 exam date|
Apply here: Click here to update reservation under EWS category. (Over)
CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form Extended
CUSAT CAT 2020 – Exam Date!
The examination has canceled now. Stay here for getting updates
The exam date has been announced for CUSAT CAT 2020. Scroll down to check the details.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Fees
To submit the application form, candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee:
|Categories of seats / applicants||Application fee|
|Opting for State Merit / All India Quota seats (other than NRI / International / PIO / Children of Indian Gulf Workers)||Rs. 1100|
|Opting for State Merit / All India Quota seats (for Kerala SC / Kerala ST candidates)||Rs. 500|
|International Candidates / PIO||US$ 100|
|Children of Indian Gulf Workers||Rs. 6100|
|CGW candidates belonging to KSC / KST||Rs. 5500|
|NRI Seats (except CGW candidates)||Rs. 5,000 = Rs. 1,100|
|All category of Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Center||Rs. 10,000|
Application fee for PhD and M Phil Programmes
|All category||Rs. 1100|
|Kerala SC / ST||Rs. 500|
Application fee for Postdoctoral Fellowships, Diploma and Certificate Programmes
|All category||Rs. 100|
|Kerala SC / ST||Rs. 50|
Mode of Payment:
- The fee payment can be done by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- However, candidates need to pay the application fee for PhD and M Phil, Postdoctoral Fellowships, Diploma and Certificate rogrammes through Demand Draft, It should be drawn in favor of The Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam and to be submitted to the respective departments / schools where the candidate intend to apply to obtain the application form.
Documents Required to Fill CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form
Check the list of the documents given below that will be required for filling the application form.
- Past academic marksheets and certificates
- Valid e-mail id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
CUSAT CAT 2020 Image Specifications
In the CUSAT CAT 2020 application form, candidates need to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format provided below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size||Dimensions|
|Photo||.png or .jpg or .jpeg||less than 500 Kb||150 x 180 pixels|
|Signature||.png or .jpg or .jpeg||less than 100 Kb||132 x 157 pixels|
How to Fill the CUSAT CAT 2020 Application Form?
For admissions to M Phil / PhD / PDF / diploma / certificate programmes in CUSAT, candidates need not require to apply online. Application form for these courses are available and can be obtained from the concerned Departments.
However, for other courses admission, candidates can check the step-by-step instructions to fill the application form.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the the direct link on this page for CUSAT CAT 2020 registration.
- In the next screen, you need to register by entering your name, email id, mobile number and create a password for CUSAT CAT login.
- Click on the ” button to submit the registration details.
Step 2: Email validation
- After submitting the registration details, you need to open your email id and click on the link for email verification.
Step 3: Fill in details in application form
- After email validation is done, you have to login to your account to proceed to fill in details in the application form.
- In the CUSAT CAT online application, you need to provide personal details, educational qualification, etc.
- To fill in details in the form, read all the instructions very carefully and then proceed to fill the form.
Step 4: Upload Images
- Once you have filled in details in the application form, you need to upload the scanned image of your passport size photo, signature.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the format.
Step 5: Pay the application fee
- After this,, you need to pay the required amount of the application fee.
- To pay the fee online, you need to select the mode of payment and pay application fee.
Step 6: Select test center
- On payment of the application fee, you need to give preference for the test center.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Test Center
Candidates need to give preference for the test center only once they paid the application fee for CUSAT CAT 2020 test center. The test center for PG programmes are available only at Coimbatore, Kolkata, New Delhi & Ranchi, whereas, center selection is not needed for B Tech Part Time, MBA and M.Tech programmes.
You can check the complete list of CUSAT CAT 2020 test cities from the table below.
Test centers for B Tech, M Sc (Five year integrated) in Photonics, Integrated M Sc in Science (Five year) Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics
Test Centres For PG Programmes, BBA, LLB (Hons), B.Com, LLB (Hons.), LLM (IP) PhD, LLM (IPR) PhD, 3 Year LLB and Lateral Entry Tests:
CUSAT CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
There are some terms and conditions that candidates are required to follow before applying for CUSAT CAT 2020. Check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Kerala Scheduled Caste (KSC) and Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) candidates – those who have passed qualifying examination in desired course with minimum pass marks can apply
- SEBC of Kerala State – candidates belonging to non-creamy layer will get 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination.
- M Tech programmes – Candidates applying for M.Tech must have a valid GATE score in the specified subject are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination.
- Undergraduate Programmes – For undergraduate programmes, except 3 year LLB programme,candidates who have completed their 10+2 with required eligibility conditions can apply.
- LLB – graduates with prescribed eligibility conditions can apply for 3 year LLB program.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for CUSAT Common Admission Test releases online at cusat.ac.in. Candidates can download CUSAT CAT 2020 hall ticket by entering the user id and password. The admit card consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam date, exam time, general instructions etc. CUSAT CAT hall ticket is an essential document that must be carried to the exam centre as without it, entry cannot be taken in the examination hall.
About CUSAT CAT
CUSAT Common Admission Test is conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). It is conducted in various centres of the country and in Dubai for admission into various U.G and P.G courses like B.A. LLB, MBA, MCA etc. CUSAT CAT is conducted online (CBT mode). It is conducted for the duration of 3 hours wherein, multiple choice questions are asked from the subject concerned.
CUSAT got established in the year 1971. It abides by the motto, “May learning illumine us both”. It has an objective of graduate and post-graduate studies and advanced research in commerce, management, social sciences etc. According to the information of the year 2019, the university has 29 departments of study and research wherein, various disciplines can be studied like engineering, science, humanities, law and management.
CUSAT CAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can fill the form for CUSAT CAT 2020 at cusat.ac.in.
Ans : CUSAT CAT 2020 application fee can be submitted by online payment gateways such as debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans : No, the application form cannot be edited once it is submitted.
Ans : No, application fee once submitted cannot be refunded.
Ans : Candidates can submit and fill the application form only via online mode.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.