CUSAT 2022 Application Form – Cochin University of Science and Technology has extended the last date to do the payment of CUSAT CAT 2022 application form for UG & PG courses (excluding MBA & MTech) is April 02, 2022. The last date to submit the application form for MBA course is May 25, 2022 with fine. Candidates can apply online for CUSAT CAT 2022 at cusat.ac.in. The application form are invited for admission in BA LLB, MCA, MA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Tech, etc courses. Candidates who have passed 10+2 can apply for UG admission and those who have passed Bachelor’s degree exam can apply for PG admission. Check more information on CUSAT 2022 application form from this page.
Latest – The last date to submit the application form for CUSAT MBA CAT is extended till May 25, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
CUSAT 2022 Application Form
There is no entrance exam for MBA and M.Tech courses but they are required to fill the form specifying their details. The exam is going to take place for courses like BA LLB, MCA, MA, M.Sc, etc. Check the schedule for CUSAT CAT 2022 application form in the table below.
|CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Form||Dates|
|Start of CUSAT registration 2022 for admissions, and CUSAT CAT 2022||08 Feb 2022|
|Last date to submit CUSAT CAT 2022 application form for all UG, PG programs (except PhD, Diploma)||UG, PG (excluding MBA & M.Tech) – 31 Mar 2022|
MBA – 25 Apr 2022
|Last date to do the payment of CUSAT CAT 2022 application fee for UG, PG programs ( excluding MBA & M.Tech)||UG, PG (excluding MBA & M.Tech) – 02 Apr 2022|
|Last date to submit CUSAT CAT 2022 application form for MBA programs (except PhD, Diploma) with late fee||MBA – 25 May 2022|
|Remittance of fee (online only)||08 Feb – 15 Mar 2022|
|Online Registration for seats reserved for International Candidates||08 Feb – 30 Apr 2022|
|Online Registration to M Tech Programmes||08 Feb – 21 Apr 2022|
|Online Registration to M Tech Programmes with fine||30 Apr 2022|
|Issuance and receipt of applications for Ph.D, PDF, Diploma Programmes etc. from the Department/Schools/Centres concerned||08 Feb – 30 Apr 2022|
|Downloading of Admit Card||01 – 14 May 2022|
|CUSAT CAT 2022 Exam Date||PG courses – 14 & 15 May 2022|
UG Courses – 22, 23, & 24 Jun 2022
|Declaration of results||To be announced!|
Other courses which are not through CUSAT CAT 2022, but you need to fill this form
- Students who wish to get admission for BTech Marine Engineering at KMSME in CUSAT, should register for CAT2022, even though the admission will be based on the rank scored in Common Entrance Test conducted by Indian Maritime University.
- Candidates with a valid KMAT/CMAT/CAT(IIM)Score can apply for MBA programmes. These candidates will be ranked on the basis of KMAT/CMAT/CAT(IIM) Score, Group Discussion and Interview.
- For M.Tech programmes, preference will be given to candidates with valid GATE score in the respective subject. In the absence of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates without GATE score will be admitted on the basis of their performance in Department Admission Test (DAT) to be conducted by the Departments concerned.
Note that candidates who are applying for M.Phil, PhD, Diploma need not use the online link. Their forms are available from the departments concerned.
CUSAT 2022 Application Form Overview
|Form Releasing Authority||Cochin University of Science and Technology|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
|Application releases||In the month of March 2022|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Phil, MCA, MA, etc|
|Official Website||admissions.cusat.ac.in or cusat.ac.in|
CUSAT 2022 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the CUSAT application fee to complete the application process.
|Categories of seats / applicants||Application fee|
|Opting for State Merit / All India Quota seats (other than NRI / International / PIO / Children of Indian Gulf Workers)||Rs. 1100|
|For Kerala SC/ Kerala ST candidates to appear for a maximum of two test codes||Rs. 500|
|For general candidates||Rs. 500|
|For seats reserved for International Candidates/PIO||US$ 100|
|Children of Indian Gulf Workers||Rs. 6100|
|CGW candidates belonging to KSC / KST||Rs. 5500|
|NRI Seats (except CGW candidates)||Rs. 5,000|
Application fee for PhD and M Phil Programmes
|All category||Rs. 1100|
|Kerala SC / ST||Rs. 500|
Application fee for Postdoctoral Fellowships, Diploma and Certificate Programmes
|All category||Rs. 100|
|Kerala SC / ST||Rs. 50|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Documents Required to Fill CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Form
Check the list of the documents given below that will be required for filling the application form.
- Past academic marksheets and certificates
- Valid e-mail id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
CUSAT CAT 2022 Image Specifications
In the CUSAT CAT 2022 application form, candidates need to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format provided below is as per last year recod.
|Images to upload||Format||File size||Dimensions|
|Photo||.png or .jpg or .jpeg||less than 500 Kb||150 x 180 pixels|
|Signature||.png or .jpg or .jpeg||less than 100 Kb||132 x 157 pixels|
How to Fill the CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Form?
For admissions to M Phil / PhD / PDF / diploma / certificate programmes in CUSAT, candidates need not require to apply online. Application form for these courses are available and can be obtained from the concerned Departments.
However, for other courses admission, candidates can check the step-by-step instructions to fill the application form.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the the direct link on this page for CUSAT CAT 2022 registration.
- In the next screen, you need to register by entering your name, email id, mobile number and create a password for CUSAT CAT login.
- Click on the ” button to submit the registration details.
Step 2: Email validation
- After submitting the registration details, you need to open your email id and click on the link for email verification.
Step 3: Fill in details in application form
- After email validation is done, you have to login to your account to proceed to fill in details in the application form.
- In the CUSAT CAT online application, you need to provide personal details, educational qualification, etc.
- To fill in details in the form, read all the instructions very carefully and then proceed to fill the form.
Step 4: Upload Images
- Once you have filled in details in the application form, you need to upload the scanned image of your passport size photo, signature.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the format.
Step 5: Pay the application fee
- After this,, you need to pay the required amount of the application fee.
- To pay the fee online, you need to select the mode of payment and pay application fee.
Step 6: Select test center
- On payment of the application fee, you need to give preference for the test center.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are some terms and conditions that candidates are required to follow before applying for CUSAT CAT 2022. Check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Kerala Scheduled Caste (KSC) and Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) candidates – those who have passed qualifying examination in desired course with minimum pass marks can apply
- SEBC of Kerala State – candidates belonging to non-creamy layer will get 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination.
- M Tech programmes – Candidates applying for M.Tech must have a valid GATE score in the specified subject are eligible for 5% relaxation in the minimum required marks for qualifying examination.
- Undergraduate Programmes – For undergraduate programmes, except 3 year LLB programme,candidates who have completed their 10+2 with required eligibility conditions can apply.
- LLB – graduates with prescribed eligibility conditions can apply for 3 year LLB program.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card for CUSAT Common Admission Test releases online at cusat.ac.in. Candidates can download CUSAT CAT 2022 hall ticket by entering the user id and password. The admit card consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam date, exam time, general instructions etc. CUSAT CAT hall ticket is an essential document that must be carried to the exam centre as without it, entry cannot be taken in the examination hall.
About CUSAT CAT
CUSAT Common Admission Test is conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). It is conducted in various centres of the country and in Dubai for admission into various U.G and P.G courses like B.A. LLB, MBA, MCA etc. CUSAT CAT is conducted online (CBT mode). It is conducted for the duration of 3 hours wherein, multiple choice questions are asked from the subject concerned.
CUSAT got established in the year 1971. It abides by the motto, “May learning illumine us both”. It has an objective of graduate and post-graduate studies and advanced research in commerce, management, social sciences etc. According to the information of the year 2019, the university has 29 departments of study and research wherein, various disciplines can be studied like engineering, science, humanities, law and management.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can fill the form for CUSAT CAT 2022 at cusat.ac.in.
Ans : CUSAT CAT 2022 application fee can be submitted by online payment gateways such as debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans : No, the application form cannot be edited once it is submitted.
Ans : No, application fee once submitted cannot be refunded.
Ans : Candidates can submit and fill the application form only via online mode.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.