DU SOL Result 2020 – School of University, University of Delhi, announces the result for DU SOL admission at sol.du.ac.in. Admission in UG courses is done as per the merit in the qualifying examination. For PG courses, the admission is based on merit as well as entrance test. The merit lists are released in PDF format. For checking results for PG entrance exam, the candidates can enter their application form number and date of birth at du.ac.in. After the release of the merit lists, the candidates have to appear for the document verification and have to pay the admission fee. Check more information regarding DU SOL result 2020 from this page.
DU SOL Result 2020
The candidates must note that after qualifying the entrance test for PG courses, the candidates are required to fill the admission cum enrollment form. Check more information regarding DU SOL result 2020 given below.
|DU SOL Result 2020||Date|
|Date of Entrance Exam||to be announced|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
Check here – Candidates can check DU SOL 2020 result as per the schedule given above at sol.du.ac.in.
How to Check DU SOL Result 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check DU SOL result 2020.
Step 1: Firstly, click on the link given above.
Step 2: Then, after following the step above, merit lists for different courses will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Next, select the course. For PG course, carefully select the merit list as there are two different types of merit lists i.e. merit-based and entrance test based.
Step 4: Then, download the merit list and check the marks and ranks.
How to check DUET 2020 result? In order to check PG entrance exam results, the candidates have to visit du.ac.in. Then, the candidates have to enter their application form number and date of birth to check the result for DUET 2020.
Tie-Breaker Criteria for PG Courses
If two or more candidates obtain same marks in DUET 2020, then the following tie-breaker is applied.
- Firstly, the candidates with higher marks in the qualifying exam is given preference.
- If there is still a tie, then, the marks of the final year of bachelor’s degree are considered.
- If the tie still persists, then, the marks of 12th class are considered (5 subjects and 1 language).
Selection Process for DU SOL Admission 2020
Check the selection criteria for UG and PG courses offered at DU SOL given below.
For Undergraduate courses – Admission in UG courses is purely merit-based. So, candidates who have filled the application form and have matched the cut-off scores can take admission in UG courses.
For Postgraduate courses – Admission in PG courses at DU SOL is based on the following parameters.
- Merit or Direct: Direct admission of candidates will be 50% of total intake and will only be merit-based. This mode of admission is not applicable to other candidates from other universities.
- Entrance Test: Remaining 50% of seats are filled on the basis of the entrance examination (DUET) and Interview / Group Discussion.
What to do After Declaration of DU SOL 2020 Result?
UG – After checking the merit list of UG courses, the candidates have to appear in person to the reporting center and verify their documents. Later, they have to submit the admission fee.
PG – Once the results are declared for DUET and merit lists are published, the candidates need to fill the admission form at the official website. For this, the candidates have to login to their student’s dashboard and fill the admission. Now after this, the candidates have to appear for the verification of documents at the reporting center.
Given below is the list of the document that have to be taken to the reporting center:
- Duly filled online admission form
- Bank draft / cash for the submission of fee
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Self-attested photocopy of 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Self-attested photocopy of I, II and III year mark sheet
- Original provisional certificate for the current year graduation certificate
- Migration certificate (if candidate studied at any other university than DU)
- Reserve category certificate (if applicable)
- Latest original income certificate (if applied for fee concession)
- BPL ration and original income certificate (if applying for financial assistance)
- Disability certificate (for PwD candidates)
DU SOL Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure given below for DU SOL admission 2020.
For UG Courses
or UG courses
|Course||Category A||Category B||Category C||Category D|
|BA||Rs. 4040||Rs 3840||Rs 11340||65|
|B.Com||Rs. 4040||Rs 3840||Rs 11340||65|
|B.Com (Hons)||Rs. 4040||Rs 3840||Rs 11340||65|
|B.A (hons) English||Rs. 4040||Rs 3840||Rs 11340||65|
|BA Political (hons)||Rs. 4040||Rs 3840||Rs 11340||65|
|B.A.(Programme) with NHE||Rs. 8040||Rs. 7840||Rs. 0||Rs. 0|
For PG courses (as per last year’s)
|Course||Category A||Category B||Cateogry C||Category D|
|M.A.||Rs. 4490||Rs. 4490||Rs. 13490||Rs. 75|
|M.Com||Rs. 5140||Rs. 4640||Rs. 13640||Rs. 75|
Reservation for DU SOL Admission 2020
Check the reservation criteria given below for DU SOL admission 2020.
|PwD||5% for PG|
3% for UG
|Widows / Children of Armed Personnel||5%|
About DU SOL
School of Open Learning got established under the University of Delhi in the year 1962. It is a pioneer institution of distance education in India. The school offers UG and PG courses in disciplines like Commerce / Arts and Humanities. SOL is affiliated with the colleges of north campus as well as south campus of DU. SOL has also taken initiative for developing a classroom with technology by giving importance to virtual/audio-visual, teaching-learning followed by activity / skill based learning in different study centers. It also provides open access to all the texts, study material, audio, and video lectures.
FAQs for DU SOL Result 2020
Ques. Where can I check DU SOL result 2020?
Ques. What is the admission process for PG courses at DU SOL?
Ques. What shall be done if I have qualified DUET?
Ques. How can I download student id card?
Ques. What are the documents that need to be submitted at the time of admission?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.