AP EAMCET 2020 Cut-Offs- Cut offs for AP EAMCET will be released after the examination is conducted by the university. The AP EAMCET 2020 Cut-Off is the mark the qualifying percentage that is required that particular year. AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET-2020) are being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNUTK) on behalf of APSCHE As per the difficulty level of the question paper set by the conducting body, the AP EAMCET 2020 Cut-Off will be decided. You can check the previous year AP EAMCET 2020 Cut-Off from this article.
EAMCET 2020 Cut Offs
To qualify the AP EAMCET 2020, a minimum 25% out of 160 marks will be required. The total marks for AP EAMCET is 160 and there is no negative marking as such in the paper. The weightage given to the AP EAMCET is 75% while the rest 25% weightage is given to the 10+2 or equivalent marks obtained by a candidate. Here we have provided for previous year AP EAMCEt Cutoffs for candiadtes.
AP EAMCET 2019 Cut Off
The cut off is given below for 2019 session. While exercing options candidates are advised to enter more number of options to avoid the disappointment of not securing a seat. You can download it from the official website or from the link that has been provided below-
Click here to download AP EAMCET 2019 Cut Off
AP EAMCET Last Rank 2017 is given below.
EAMCET 2015 Cut Offs
EAMCET Last Rank wise College Seat Allotment 2015 is given below.
EAMCET 2015 Cut Offs – EAMCET Last Ranks 2015
EAMCET 2013 Cut Offs
EAMCET Last Ranks 2013 is given below.
Click Here to view EAMCET 2013 Cut Offs in Full Screen
EAMCET 2012 Cut Offs
EAMCET Opening and Closing Ranks 2012 are given below for all courses.
Click Here to view it in Full Screen.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result
The result for AP EAMCET 2020 will be released on the official website only. Candidates will have to visit the website and Provide the login that is registration number or date of birth and password in order to obtain their result. All such candiadtes who qualify the AP EAMCET will have to attend the counselling process in order to get the desired college and course.
Official Website: www.apeamcet.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.