Are you looking for the Best Books for Agricultural Engineering (AG) 2023 ? Then you are at the right place. We have listed all the most important GATE 2023 Agricultural Engineering books here. These books help you cover the entire Agricultural Engineering syllabus for GATE 2023 exam. While some GATE Agricultural Engineering books are for specific books. Others are all in one book for GATE 2023 Agricultural Engineering. We have also given the link to buy or check price for these books of GATE Agricultural Engineering 2023 exam.
Best Books for GATE 2023 Agricultural Engineering (AG)
An essential part of GATE preparation for Agricultural Engineering paper is to study from the best GATE books. Given here are the most important books for preparing for GATE AG exam. The books are listed topic wise specifically for GATE 2023 Agricultural Engineering (AG) paper. GATE books for Agricultural Engineering are given here for your reference. The books have been listed according to topic and sub topic that are to be read from them. Check out all the GATE AG books for preparation.
|LINEAR ALGEBRA||Higher Engineering Mathematics by B.S.Grewal.|
|CALCULUS||Intermediate Mathematics by B.V.Sastry and K.Venkateswarlu|
|PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS||Engineering mathematics by B S Grewal|
|NUMERICAL METHODS||Introductory methods of numerical analysis by SS Sastry.|
|FARM MACHINERY AND POWER|
|Principles of Agricultural Engineering Vol. I & II, by T P Ojha & A M Michael.|
|SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION ENGINEERING|
|Soil and Water Conservation Engineering, by R Suresh.|
|AGRICULTURAL PROCESSING AND FOOD ENGINEERING|
|Infrared Heating for Food and Agricultural Processing.|
Other books recommended – GATE Books for Agricultural Engineering (AG).
- Engineering mathematics, by B S Grewal.
- Principles of Agricultural Engineering Vol. I & II, by T P Ojha & A M Michael.
- Elements of Agricultural Engineering, by Dr. Jagdishwar Sahay.
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering, by R Suresh.
- Irrigation: Theory & Practice, by A M Michael.
- Transport Processes & Separation Process Principle, by C J Geankoplis.
- Numerical Approach in Agricultural Engineering, by Sanjay Kumar.
- Concepts & Applications in Agricultural Engineering by M K Mohanty & N B Dash.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply