GITAM CDL Admission 2020 – Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) Centrer for Distance Learning (CDL) conducts its entrance exam for admission in various UG, PG and diploma courses. The application form for GITAM CDL will release in month of January 2020. Interested candidates have to register themselves before February 2020. Candidates can read the information given below to know more about GITAM CDL Admission 2020.
GITAM University CDL Admission 2020
Candidates can check below some important dates related to GITAM University CDL admission 2020.
|Download / Sale of Application||3rd week Jan 2020|
|Last date for Submission||4th week of Feb 2020|
GITAM University CDL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria which is based on the previous year record before applying for in their choice of course.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)/ Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Cndidate should have passed the Bachelors degree from GITAM University or any university except BFA & BOL recognized by GITAM University
- Candidate who has completed any professional degree such as BE/ B.Tech./B.Pharm/Medicine/Law/CA/ICWA/ACS/AMIE/AIETE, etc., is also eligible
- Candidate should have appeared for the entrance examination conducted University and obtained should have qualified it.
- Admissions to the programme will be made on the basis of the rank obtained in GAT
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. or equivalent exam with any two of the following courses: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Medical Lab Technology, Genetics, Zoology, Botany, Agriculture, Veterinary Science and Environmental Science.
- The candidate should have passed 3 or 4 years bachelors degree from any university recognized by GITAM University as equivalent thereto.
- The candidate should have appeared for GAT examination conducted by GITAM University. Admissions to the programme shall be made on the basis of the rank obtained in GAT
- The candidate should have passed any degree other than BFA and BAOL of any university recognized by GITAM University as equivalent thereto.
Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- The candidate should have passed any degree of any university recognized by GITAM University as equivalent thereto or a professional qualification such as CA/ICWA/ACS, etc.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) and Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- The candidate should have passed the two-year Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh or any examination (10+2) equivalent thereto recognized by GITAM University.
- The candidate should have appeared for GAT examination conducted by GITAM University and obtained a rank.
Admission to the programme shall be made on the basis of pass obtained in GAT subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
P.G. Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Management (PGDESM) and Communication Skills (PGDCS)
- The candidate should have passed any degree or equivalent examination recognized by GITAM University.
Diploma in Communicative English (DCE)
- The candidate should have passed the two-year Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh or any examination (10+2) equivalent that too recognized by GITAM University or a pass in the BA / B.Com entrance examination (GAT) conducted by CDL, GITAM University.
Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
The candidate should have passed the two-year Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh or any examination (10+2) equivalent and recognized by GITAM University
GITAM University CDL 2020 Application Form
Examination application forms can be obtained from the Centre for Distance Learning, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam. It can also be downloaded from the official website. The Candidates have to submit duly filled-in examination application to the University along with Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of CDL-GITAM, Payable at Visakhapatnam, within the stipulated time.
Prospectus and Application Fee is Rs. 200
|Fees in Rs.||PG||PG Diploma||BA/BCOM and Diploma||MBA|
Before filling the application form kindly keep the following ready in hand.
- Photocopy of the certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Three copies of recent photographs (Passport size) of the candidate
- Fill your Name, Application No. and Programme applied. On the reverse of the DD.
- Photocopy of Date of Birth
- Scanned photograph in the format of JPG/JPEG & Size must be 130X120mm.
- Xerox copy of AADHAR card.
- Attach the set of above documents to the application and send to the address below.
GITAM University CDL 2020 Academic Counselling
Counseling classes will be conducted at CDL in all programmes to enable the learners to have face to face interaction with resource persons. At these sessions, resource persons will provide up-to-date information and conceptual clarifications on doubts of the learners. The resource persons will also give guidance on the preparation of assignments and project work. Further, learners will have an opportunity of sharing ideas and experiences with other learners.
- MBA (General/ HRM)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- Diploma in Env. & Sustainable Mgmt
- PG Diploma in Communication Skills
- Diploma in Communicative English
- Diploma in Computer Applications
About GITAM CDL
GITAM University’s Centre for Distance Learning (CDL) is an institution recognized by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB), UGC, New Delhi on the recommendation of the Joint Committee of UGC – AICTE – DEC. A degree from this centre will make you eligible for employment in State and Central Governments, in addition to enterprises in the private sector.
Official website: cdl.gitam.edu