The application forms for The Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 is released. The willing candidates have to apply for the Haryana DET 2019 from the official website. The candidates must make sure to fill the exact details on their application form. The online application form is released by the Haryana State Technical Education Society on its official site. It must be noted that the candidates will be required to get their application forms confirmed at the designated centers. Through this entrance examination, the candidates will be provided admissions to the Diploma Engineering (including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW categories) and Diploma Pharmacy (including MAR category). The candidates can check out this page for complete information related to the Haryana DET 2019 Application Form. The candidates are requested to kindly read out and note down all the information related to these courses.
Haryana DET 2019 Application Form
Only the candidates who will apply for the diploma engineering lateral entry programme have to submit the printout of the application form at the verification centres. The documents related to the course the candidate is applying for must be submitted at the time of application at the designated centres. Candidates will be updated about the dates to apply for Haryana Diploma Entrance Test as soon as there is any official information available. Till that time the candidates can check the below-expected dates to apply.
Schedule to apply for the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019
|Events||Name of Courses|
|Diploma Engg.||Diploma Pharmacy||Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry|
|Applying Online for appearing in DET (L)-2019||15 Apr – 10 Jun 2019||15 Apr – 10 Jun 2019||16 Apr – 22 May 2019|
|Deposit of Entrance Test Fee either Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or through E-challan||15 Apr – 10 Jun 2019 (online) 16 Apr – 11 Jun 2019 (E-Challan)||15 Apr – 10 Jun 2019 (online) 16 Apr – 11 Jun 2019 (E-Challan)||16 Apr – 22 May 2019 (Online)/17 Apr – 23 May 2019 (E-Challan)|
|Reporting of candidate at the selected Designated Center for Verification & Confirmation of details filled in Online Application Form||15 Apr – 11 Jun 2019||15 Apr – 11 Jun 2019||16 Apr – 23 May 2019|
- Click here to fill the application form for Diploma Engg. & Pharmacy.
- Click here to fill the application form for Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry.
- Click here for login.
- Click here to check the fee deposit status.
- Click here if you forget your password.
- Click here to login for verification of online applications for Diploma (Engg. & Pharmacy).
Official Website: www.hstes.org.in
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Application Form
After the candidate fills and submits the application form, a unique application number will be generated. The candidates will have to keep this generated application number written safely on a notepad for future reference. The application process for Haryana DET is online. However, the candidate must keep a printout of the application form for future reference. This printed application forms wouldn’t be required at the time of the counseling or verification of documents. There are some of the important things to keep in mind while filling the application form. The candidate can find all the information related to the filling and submitting of the application form and what to do next on this page.
Things to keep in mind while applying for Haryana Diploma Entrance Examination
Although the filling of the application form is not a difficult task. If the candidates have their important documents and information handy, the candidate won’t face any difficulty while filling the application form. however, there are some instructions that the candidates should thoroughly go through before applying for any of the diploma courses.
Instructions For Filling The Application Form
The candidates shall have to follow the easy instructions for the successful submission of the application form. Below are a few easy steps candidates will have to follow for submitting their application form.
Step 1 – Selection of the desired course:
The candidate will be asked to select the preferred diploma course in the initial step of applying online. The candidate will have to select the course of his choice from the list below.
- Diploma Engineering
- Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry
- Diploma Pharmacy.
Step 2 – Filling the application form
this is the second step of the application process. The candidates must fill the application form very carefully with the appropriate details. The candidates will not be allowed to submit too many application forms. The candidate will have to fill the details like personal details, academic details, communication details, etc in the online application.
Step 3 – Uploading the photograph and signatures
The next step of the application process is the uploading of the candidate’s signatures and his photograph. The candidate must select the photograph and the signatures very carefully as there are certain requirements for uploading the same.
Step 4 – Submitting the application form
After the candidate has successfully filled the form and uploaded the Photograph and Signatures, the candidate will be required to click on the submit button. But before submitting the application form. The candidates must make sure to check the preview of the application form and rectify the mistakes. Applications without photograph and signature will be rejected.
Step 5 – Make the payment
After submitting the application form the candidate will have to submit the application fee. The fee can be paid Application Fee” for Diploma Engg. including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB, TFW Categories and Diploma Pharmacy including MAR Category Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 200/- for All Reserved Categories. (SC/ BC/ EBP/ PH/ FF/ ESM/ KM/ HGST/ Girls)
*Reserved Category Candidates: SC/ BC/ EBP/ PH/ FF/ ESM/ KM/ HGST/ Girls
Instructions for verification and confirmation of the application form
The candidates willing to apply for the Diploma courses through Haryana Diploma Entrance Examination 2019 must keep in mind the following instructions throughout the application process.
Diploma Engineering and Diploma Pharmacy courses
- The candidate shall select a Designated Center (Govt. or Govt. Aided Polytechnic in the State) while filling Online Application Form for Verification & Confirmation of his/ her Online Filled Application Form.
- After submission of Online Application Form and deposit of Application Fee, the candidate shall report at the selected Designated Center before the last date for Verification & Confirmation of Online Application Form for Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form along with original/ attested/ self attested copy of following documents:
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Date of Birth if the same is not mentioned Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Reserved Category (if any)
- Relevant Certificate in case of HGST, KM, MAR, SDB, TFW & EWSs Category V. Proof of deposit of Application Fee or Entrance Test Fee in the Designated Bank
- Application No. and Password (the candidate shall enter his/ her Application No. and Password for Verification process at the Designated Center)
After successful Verification & Confirmation of Online Filled Application Form, the Designated Center shall provide system generated Verification Report to the candidate duly signed by the committee and the candidate. A copy of the same attached with proof of marks of Qualifying Examination and proof of Reserved/ Special Category (if any) will also be retained by the Designated Center
Diploma Engineering lateral entry
- The Candidate shall report at any near by Designated Center as per notified schedule and shall deposit the print out of Online Filled Application Form along with Income Certificate of Parents, for EWSs Income and Asset Certificate & Haryana Resident Certificate (in case 26 candidate has not passed/appeared in the qualifying examination from Haryana) for verification.
- On successful verification of the application form, the designated center shall provide a receipt to the candidate.
- The hard copy of the complete online application form along with the attachments shall be retained by the designated institute.
- The designated center shall submit a combined list of applications of the said categories to HSTES. The HSTES in turn will forward Soft copy (Excel) sheet of all such applications to NIC for the purpose of counseling
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.