The Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (Haryana DET) is the examination conducted for the admissions to various diploma courses. The diploma courses like diploma in engineering, diploma in engineering lateral entry, diploma in pharmacy are the courses that will be available to the candidates. The entrance examination will be conducted in the Fourth week of May 2019. The application form will be made available on the official website. The candidates will have to fill the application form with accurate details and submit the same after submitting the application fee. The candidates who will apply for the Diploma Engineering Lateral entry programme will get their admit card online. For all the other courses the candidates will have to secure a good rank in the Haryana DET entrance examination. The candidates who will be selected for admissions will get notified through the merit list prepared on the basis of the entrance examination. Candidates can get all the information related to the Haryana DET examination through this page.
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019
The candidates looking forward to applying for the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test diploma courses are required to have acquired at least matriculation examination or an equivalent level of education. However, the candidates who wish to appear for the Haryana DET Lateral entry programmes need to appear for the DET lateral entry entrance examination. The expected dates for the Haryana DET 2019 are as follows.
Expected Schedule for Haryana DET 2019 Admissions
|Events||Name of the course|
|Diploma Engg. including HGST, KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Categories||Diploma Pharmacy including MAR Category||Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry||TFW Category in Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry|
|Availability of Online Admission Brochure||Second week of April 2019|
|The first date for applying online||Third week of April to the Third week of June 2019||Third week of April to the Second week of May 2019|
|Deposit of Application Fee||Third week of April to the Third week of June 2019||Third week of April to the Second week of May 2019|
|Reporting of candidates at the selected Designated Center for Verification & Confirmation of details filled in Online Application Form||—||—||Not Applicable||First week of May to Last week of May 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||—||—||Third week of May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||—||—||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Inter-se-Merit/ Rank prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Qualifying Examination||Fourth week of June 2019||—||—|
|Date of Declaration of result/ unique rank of DET (L)-2019 or Interse-merit of qualifying exam||—||—||Last week of May 2019|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee||Fourth week of June 2019||Last week of May 2019|
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test and Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (Lateral entry) need to accomplish some basic eligibility criteria. The candidates must be having a basic level of education and hold a specific degree in order to be eligible to get admission. The basic requirements for the candidates to apply for the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test and Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 lateral entry diploma courses are mentioned below.
For getting admission in the Diploma Engineering course the candidate must have the eligibility as follows.
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with an overall score of 35% from a recognized educational institution
- The candidates must have passed Science and Mathematics in the qualifying examination
The Diploma in Pharmacy course requires the candidates to have completed 10+2 level of education in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as passing subjects. Along with the candidates having this eligibility, the candidates having the following prerequisites are also eligible for admissions in DET 2019 Diploma admissions
- Passed in the first year of the three year degree course in Science.
- Studied science as the main subject through the 10+2 education.
- Given and passes an intermediate level of education in Science.
- Passed a pre-degree examination.
- Any other educational qualification approved by the pharmacy council of India to be equivalent to above eligibility standards.
Diploma – Engineering (Lateral Entry)
The candidates who wish to appear for the Diploma Engineering lateral entry programme must have passed in any 2 years ITI (Industrial Training Institute) diploma courses after the completion of any of the following.
- Matriculation (10th)
- 10+2 level of education (Vocational)
- 10+2 level of education with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCM)
- 10+2 level of education – The National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) – Level – 4.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Medical) will be eligible for Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology only
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Application Form
The Application form for Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 will be made available on the official website.The candidates will be required to fill their form with the details such as the personal details, academic details, communication details. Upon the filing of the application form, the candidate would be required to pay the application fee. The candidate must keep in mind that the application form has to be confirmed at the designated centre.
The details mentioned in the application form must be factually correct and the candidates must make sure to upload the photograph and the signatures in the prescribed format only either through online mode or E-challan.
General – Rs. 500/-
SC, BC, EBP, PH, FF, ESW, KM, HGST, Girls – Rs. 200/-
- SC – Schedule Caste
- ST – Schedule tribe
- BC – Backward Classes
- EBP – Economic backward Person
- PH – Physically Handicap
- FF – Freedom fighter
- EWS – Economically Weaker Sections
- KM – Kashmiri Migrants
- HGST – Haryana Government School Toppers
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Exam pattern
The examination for the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test will be conducted at the exam centres written on the admit card. The candidates who wish to appear for the Haryana DET examination must make sure that they know the examination pattern and prepare for the examination accordingly.
Exam Type – Objective type
Time Duration – 100 Mins
Total Marks – 100
Language – English
- General Awareness and Aptitude
How to prepare for Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 examination
The candidates must be well prepared before going for the entrance examination. The candidates must focus on revising the syllabus of 10+2 education and must also master the important concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. An easy way save time while preparing for the entrance examination is to keep separate notebooks for different subjects and make explanatory short notes. The candidates must make a timetable that saves their time and must slot each subject or topic in accordance to their convenience. The difficult and lengthy topics must be slotted according to the preference of study time. If the candidate is more adaptive in studying at night time, he/she must take those subjects during the night hours and similarly otherwise.
The candidates can choose to study the previous year question papers to get the exam idea and can also get the Haryana DET entrance examination preparation books. Those who wish to prepare well for the Haryana DET entrance examination can buy the Entrance preparation book from the direct link provided below.
|Name of The Book||Buy Now|
|Haryana Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Examination – Paperback||Click here|
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Admit Card
The Admit card for Haryana DET diploma courses admissions will be made available on the official website of HSTES – www.hstes.org.in. The candidates will be provided all the crucial information related to the Haryana DET 2019 Admit Card as soon as HSTES releases the official notification for the same. However, the candidate must be knowing well about the Admit card in advance so the candidates must know that:
- The Admit card for the Haryana DET diploma courses will be available online only.
- The reposting centre for the candidate will be mentioned on the admit card only.
- The admit card will NOT be sent to the candidate via post.
- Candidates can find the details such as the exam date, exam time, exam centre will be on the admit card.
- No candidate shall be permitted to give the entrance examination without the admit card.
The above-mentioned details of the admit card are common for all the courses. However, candidates who will appear for the Haryana DET admission for Diploma courses (Lateral Entry) need to know that the Admit card with photograph must be attested by a gazetted officer.
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Result
The results for Haryana DET will be announced on the official website. The candidates will have to enter their application number and their date of birth for checking the results. Once the results are announced on the official website, the candidates would be admitted to the course on the basis of certain eligibility. The candidates can check out the admission requirement for diploma engineering, Diploma Engg lateral entry and Diploma Pharmacy from below:
Basis of Admission
- Diploma Engineering – The admissions will be done on the basis of the marks scored in Secondary school examination or equivalent.
- Diploma Engineering Lateral entry – Admissions to the diploma courses under lateral entry scheme shall be made on the basis of the Inter-se-merit/Online lateral entry DET.
- Diploma Pharmacy – The admission to the diploma pharmacy courses shall be made on the basis of the rank secured in the qualifying exams through the online, Off-campus counseling.
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Counseling
After the results for Haryana state DET get announced on the official website, the candidate will go through the counseling process. Last year the counseling for di[ploma courses at Haryana state technical education society (HSTES) was done Online OFf-campus.
The candidates will have to visit the official website for participating in the counseling process.After visiting the official website on the counseling date the candidate will be required to pay the counseling fee. The candidate can pay the counseling fee by Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or through E-challan. The candidates will be able to check the payment status under the payment status link on the official website.
Counseling Fee: Rs 500/- (All Categories).
The candidates would be notified in advance about the counseling on our page as soon as there is an update from HSTES.
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Tie Breaking Criteria
The tie-breaking criteria for the Haryana DET are as follows:
In case of a tie i.e. when two or more candidates obtain equal Aggregate Marks at SSC (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination shall be decided in the following order:
Marks obtained in Mathematics in Qualifying Examination i.e candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Marks obtained in Science in Qualifying Examination i.e. candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Marks obtained in English in Qualifying Examination i.e. candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Tie-breaking by Date of Birth i.e. Elder candidate will be given better rank.
- Resolution by name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in an alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose name appears first will be given better rank.
- Resolution by father‟s name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in
Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry
In case of a tie, the tiebreaker shall be followed by the below-mentioned order:
Candidate with higher marks in Math will be placed at higher Rank
- If the candidate has same marks in Math, the candidate having higher marks in science will be placed at higher Rank.
- If candidates have same marks in Math and Science, the candidate having higher marks in English will be placed at higher Rank
- If the candidates have same marks in Math, Science and English the candidate having high marks in General Awareness and Aptitude will be placed at a higher rank
- If the candidate has same marks in Math, Science, English and General Awareness and Aptitude, senior in age will be placed at higher Rank.
- In case of a tie, the tie-breaking criteria will be in the order of marks obtained in Chemistry,
Physics, Biology/Mathematics, and English.
- If the tie, still persists senior in age will be placed at higher merit.
- If the tie, still persists the same shall be resolved in the following order:
- Resolution by name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in
an alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose name appears first will be given better rank.
- Resolution by father’s name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in
alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose father’s name appears first will be given better rank.
- Resolution by mother’s name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in
alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose mother’s name appears first will be given the better
Official Websiite: www.hstes.org.in
Insofar the official details of the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 are not available yet. The information provided above is on the basis of the last year’s brochure. The details regarding Haryana DET 2019 will be updated here once there is any update.