The Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (Haryana DET) is the examination conducted for the admissions to various diploma courses. The diploma courses like diploma in engineering, diploma in engineering lateral entry, diploma in pharmacy are the courses that will be available to the candidates. The application form will be made available on the official website. The candidates will have to fill the application form with accurate details and submit the same after submitting the application fee. The candidates who will apply for the Diploma Engineering Lateral entry programme will get their admit card online. For all the other courses the candidates will have to secure a good rank in the Haryana DET. The candidates who will be selected for admissions will get notified through the merit list prepared on the basis of the entrance examination. Candidates can get all the information related to the Haryana DET through this page.
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019
The candidates looking forward to applying for the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test diploma courses are required to have acquired at least matriculation examination or an equivalent level of education. However, the candidates who wish to appear for the Haryana DET Lateral entry programmes need to appear for the DET lateral entry entrance examination. The expected dates for the Haryana DET 2019 are as follows.
Admission Schedule for admission in Diploma Engg. for the Session 2019-20
Admission Schedule for admission in Diploma Pharmacy for the Session 2019-20
Admission Schedule for admission in Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry for the Session 2019-20
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test and Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (Lateral entry) need to accomplish some basic eligibility criteria. The candidates must be having a basic level of education and hold a specific degree in order to be eligible to get admission. The basic requirements for the candidates to apply for the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test and Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 lateral entry diploma courses are mentioned below.
For getting admission in the Diploma Engineering course the candidate must have the eligibility as follows.
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with an overall score of 35% (33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category) from a recognized educational institution
- The candidates must have passed Science and Mathematics in the qualifying examination
10+2 passed from Board of School Education, Haryana, or examination from a recognized board/ university (Subject to change by State Govt. decision).
Passed from a recognized Board/University in any of the following examinations with pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics:
- Intermediate examination in science.
- First year of the three years degree courses in science.
- Regular 10+2 examination only in science academic stream.
- 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam (Science academic stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology) of the Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal.
- Pre-degree exam., or
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
Diploma – Engineering (Lateral Entry)
All those candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th), 10+2 Science (with Mathematics), 10+2 (vocational), 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Math (PCM) or 12th class passed with NSQF level 4 will be eligible for consideration in various Diploma Engineering courses as per the compatibility of the courses.
- The candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th) or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Math (PCM) will be eligible for consideration in all streams of Diploma Engg.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 (Arts/ Commerce) will be eligible for consideration in Non-Engineering Diploma Courses (Diploma in Business Management, Industrial & Personal Management, Hotel Management, Finance, Accounts & Auditing, Library & Information Science and Office Management & Computer Application) only.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Medical) will be eligible for consideration in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology only.
- The candidates who have passed 12th class with NSQF level 4 or 10+2 (Vocational) will be eligible as per the compatibility of the course. Candidates who have completed a Three-year diploma in the particular branch would be eligible to take admission in 2nd year of a different branch through lateral entry.
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Application Form
The Application form for Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 will be made available on the official website. The candidates will be required to fill their form with the details such as the personal details, academic details, communication details. Upon the filing of the application form, the candidate would be required to pay the application fee. The candidate must keep in mind that the application form has to be confirmed at the designated center.
The details mentioned in the application form must be factually correct and the candidates must make sure to upload the photograph and the signatures in the prescribed format only either through online mode or E-challan.
- General – Rs. 500/-
- SC, BC, EBP, PH, FF, ESW, KM, HGST, Girls – Rs. 200/-
- SC – Schedule Caste
- ST – Schedule tribe
- BC – Backward Classes
- EBP – Economic backward Person
- PH – Physically Handicap
- FF – Freedom fighter
- EWS – Economically Weaker Sections
- KM – Kashmiri Migrants
- HGST – Haryana Government School Toppers
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Admit Card
The Admit card for Haryana DET diploma courses admissions will be made available on the official website of HSTES – www.hstes.org.in or www.onlinetesthry.gov.in. The candidates will be provided all the crucial information related to the Haryana DET 2019 Admit Card as soon as HSTES releases the official notification for the same. However, the candidate must be knowing well about the Admit card in advance so the candidates must know that:
- The Admit card for the Haryana DET diploma courses will be available online only.
- The reposting centre for the candidate will be mentioned on the admit card only.
- The admit card will NOT be sent to the candidate via post.
- Candidates can find the details such as the exam date, exam time, exam centre will be on the admit card.
- No candidate shall be permitted to give the entrance examination without the admit card.
The above-mentioned details of the admit card are common for all the courses. However, candidates who will appear for the Haryana DET admission for Diploma courses (Lateral Entry) need to know that the Admit card with photograph must be attested by a gazetted officer.
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination for the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test will be conducted at the exam centres written on the admit card. The candidates who wish to appear for the Haryana DET examination must make sure that they know the examination pattern and prepare for the examination accordingly.
- Exam Type – Objective type
- Time Duration – 100 Mins
- Total Marks – 100
- Language – English
- General Awareness and Aptitude
How to prepare for Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 examination
The candidates must be well prepared before going for the entrance examination. The candidates must focus on revising the syllabus of 10+2 education and must also master the important concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. An easy way to save time while preparing for the entrance examination is to keep separate notebooks for different subjects and make explanatory short notes. The candidates must make a timetable that saves their time and must slot each subject or topic in accordance to their convenience. The difficult and lengthy topics must be slotted according to the preference of study time. If the candidate is more adaptive in studying at night time, he/she must take those subjects during the night hours and similarly otherwise.
The candidates can choose to study the previous year question papers to get the exam idea and can also get the Haryana DET entrance examination preparation books. Those who wish to prepare well for the Haryana DET entrance examination can buy the Entrance preparation book from the direct link provided below.
|Name of The Book||Buy Now|
|Haryana Polytechnic Diploma Entrance Examination – Paperback||Click here|
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Result
The results for Haryana DET will be announced on the official website. The candidates will have to enter their application number and their date of birth for checking the results. Once the results are announced on the official website, the candidates would be admitted to the course on the basis of certain eligibility. The candidates can check out the admission requirement for diploma engineering, Diploma Engg lateral entry and Diploma Pharmacy from below:
Basis of Admission
- Diploma Engineering – The admissions will be done on the basis of the marks scored in Secondary school examination or equivalent.
- Diploma Engineering Lateral entry – Admissions to the diploma courses under lateral entry scheme shall be made on the basis of the Inter-se-merit/Online lateral entry DET.
- Diploma Pharmacy – The admission to the diploma pharmacy courses shall be made on the basis of the rank secured in the qualifying exams through the online, Off-campus counseling.
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Counseling
After the results for Haryana state DET get announced on the official website, the candidate will go through the counseling process. Four Online Counselings will be conducted for admission to all Diploma Courses for all the seats of Govt. / Govt. Aided and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes only
The candidates will have to visit the official website for participating in the counseling process. After visiting the official website on the counseling date the candidate will be required to pay the counseling fee. The candidate can pay the counseling fee by Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or through E-challan. The candidates will be able to check the payment status under the payment status link on the official website.
Counseling Fee: Rs 500/- (All Categories).
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Tie Breaking Criteria
The tie-breaking criteria for the Haryana DET are as follows:
In case of a tie i.e. when two or more candidates obtain equal Aggregate Marks at SSC (Matriculation) or equivalent qualifying examination shall be decided in the following order:
Marks obtained in Mathematics in Qualifying Examination i.e candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- marks obtained in Mathematics in Qualifying Examination. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- marks obtained in Science in Qualifying Examination. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- marks obtained in English in Qualifying Examination. Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Date of Birth of candidate. Elder candidate will be given better rank
- Resolution by father‟s/Mother’s name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in
Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry
In case of a tie, the tiebreaker shall be followed by the below-mentioned order:
Candidate with higher marks in Math will be placed at higher Rank
- If the candidate has same marks in Math, the candidate having higher marks in science will be placed at higher Rank.
- If candidates have same marks in Math and Science, the candidate having higher marks in English will be placed at higher Rank
- If the candidates have same marks in Math, Science and English the candidate having high marks in General Awareness and Aptitude will be placed at a higher rank
- If the candidate has same marks in Math, Science, English and General Awareness and Aptitude, senior in age will be placed at higher Rank.
- In case of a tie, the tie-breaking criteria will be in the order of marks obtained in Chemistry,
Physics, Biology/Mathematics, and English.
- If the tie, still persists senior in age will be placed at higher merit.
- If the tie, still persists the same shall be resolved in the following order:
- Resolution by name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in
an alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose name appears first will be given better rank.
- Resolution by father’s name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in
alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose father’s name appears first will be given better rank.
- Resolution by mother’s name of the candidate (in English as per matriculation mark sheet) in
alphabetical order i.e. candidate whose mother’s name appears first will be given the better
Official Websiite: www.hstes.org.in
For more details regarding Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2019 – Download Information Brochure.