IGRUA Online Application Form 2018 – The IGRUA Entrance examination is conducted to select the eligible candidates for the course of CPL (Commercial Pilot License). The interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the course from the official website of the IGRUA or the link that is mentioned in the article. The candidates need to fill the online application form for the IGRUA 2018 to appear in the entrance examination. The application form will be filled in multiple stages such as registration, filling up of Personal Details, Educational Qualifications, Uploading the photograph and signature and the fee payment. Candidates are required to pay a specified amount of application fee as prescribed by the Authority. It will be paid either through online mode by using Debit/ Credit card or through offline mode by using the e- challan method.
Things you should know before you apply: – Check here.
Process of paying fee for IGRUA 2018 Form: – Check here.
Know how to apply: – Check here.
The IGRUA Online Application Form 2018 has been released on March 5, 2018. Only the eligible candidates should submit the application form. To apply for the CPL (Commercial Pilot License) candidates must have completed the age of 17 years and have qualified the class 12th with Maths, Physics, and English as main subjects. A 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination (class 12th) is necessary to be eligible for the entrance examination. The aspirants must have a valid email ID, mobile number, scanned images of photograph and signature and mark sheets of class 12th and 10th while filling the application form for the IGRUA 2018. All the particulars filled in the application form such as Name of the Candidate, Caste Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email-ID, and Mobile No. etc. will be considered as final and after the submission, the candidate will not be able to edit/ change it.
IGRUA Online Application Form 2018
The dates to fill the application form, last date of registration along with the examination dates are given below in the table. The dates mentioned are not final and tend to change according to the official announcement.
|Last date for online filing of Application (for fee payment by bank challan)||24 Apr 2018|
|Last date for online filing of Application (for fee payment by online mode)||01 May 2018|
|Online Written Test||12 May 2018|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online here:- Click here.
Official Website: www.igrua.gov.in.
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the IGRUA 2018 entrance examination will have to pay requisite amount of application fee. The fee will be paid at the time of submitting the Application form through available modes. The application fee is given below:
- For General and OBC candidates- Rs. 10000/-
- For SC/ ST candidates- Exempted from paying any fee
Important Note – The application fee will be nonrefundable.
Methods of Paying the Application Fee
Candidates will get two choices to pay the application fee i.e., through Offline mode or through Online mode.
Online Payment Mode:- Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI Net banking/Other Net banking
Offline Payment Mode:- Challan (Challan can be generated and submitted to any SBI Branch Only)
Steps to Fill the Online Application Form for IGRUA 2018
The application form for IGRUA 2018 has been released along with form. While filling the application form, the eligibility of the aspirants will be taken into consideration. The application form will be filled only through online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website or click on the above-mentioned link to fill the application form. The steps to fill IGRUA Online Application Form 2018 are as follows:
Step I- Visit the Official Website
- The candidates should visit the official website of IGRUA at igrua.gov.in or click on the link that is mentioned above.
- Now click on “Entrance” and go through the Advertisement. Read the advertisement for entrance examination carefully and then register for the examination.
Step II- Registration
- Register your Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile Number by clicking on the “Registration for New User”.
- After the completion of this step Candidate will receive password on registered mobile no and user id on Registered Email Id.
Step III- Sign In and fill the relevant details
- In this step, candidates have to sign in by using the User ID and password that was generated in the previous step.
- Following details are mandatory to be filled: Personal Details and Educational Qualifications.
Step IV- Uploading the photograph and Signature
- Upload the recent passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format with maximum 80kb file size.
- Upload the scanned image of the signature with max 80kb file size.
Step V- Pay the Application Fee
- At last, the applicants must pay the prescribed amount of application fee.
- The fee will be paid both in online and offline mode either by using Debit/ Credit Card or through E- challan.
Special Note- Candidates are advised to preserve the Application Sequence Number and Password since you will require this information to log in for downloading your hall ticket / admit card and results for the entrance examination.
After the successful submission of the application form, candidates will be eligible to appear in the IGRUA 2018 entrance examination. The candidates will receive the admit card from the official website for the Online Written Test. The test will probably be held in the 2nd week of Mar 2018. For that the admit card will be made available 1 week prior to the commencement of the Online written Test. It will be downloaded from the official website of IGRUA.