IGRUA 2020 Application Form – The examination will conduct on October 22, 2020. The registration of candidates still continues until the final schedule is announced. The online application form for IGRUA 2020 is available at igrua.gov.in. The application form is available for the candidates who wish to pursue the course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). The candidates who have passed class 12th with Mathematics and Physics with at least a minimum of 50% marks can fill IGRUA 2020 application form. Check more information about IGRUA 2020 application form here such as application process, application fee, eligibility criteria etc.
Latest: The revised schedule has been released for IGRUA Admission 2020. Scroll down to check the information.
IGRUA 2020 Application Form
The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Also, it must be noted that applications received without appropriate application fee, required documents are liable to be rejected. To stay updated with important events related IGRUA 2020 application form, check the below given table.
|Last date to fill the application form (for fee payment by bank challan)|
27 Aug 2020
|Last date to pay the application fee (for fee payment by online mode)|
31 Aug 2020
|Written exam date|
22 Oct 2020
Apply here: Candidates can fill the IGRUA 2020 application form by clicking on the following links:
– Click here to register for IGRUA online entrance examination 2020.
– Click here to access the login.
IGRUA 2020 Revised Schedule
The candidates can fill the IGRUA application form 2020 till August 27, 2020 (by bank challan). The last date to submit the application form via fee payment by online mode is August 31, 2020. To submit the application form, the candidates have to register first, enter the details in the form, upload the images, and pay the application fee. Check the notice given below to see the last date for IGRUA application form 2020.
IGRUA 2020 Application Form Fee
Candidates applying for IGRUA 2020 are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 12,000 for General, OBC and EWS candidates. The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Mode of Application Fee payment : Application Fee is to be paid either through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit.
Note : Application Form Fee is not refunded under any circumstances.
IGRUA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for IGRUA 2020 must fulfill the below given Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Test :
Age Limit: 17 years at the time of joining course
- Candidate must have passed class 12th with English as compulsory subject with minimum 50% marks
- 50% marks in Physics and Maths taken together in class 12th
- Relaxation of 5% in total marks is given to SC/ ST/ OBC categories.
Documents required for Filling IGRUA 2020 Application Form
Following are the documents required at the time of filling IGRUA 2020 Application Form :
- A scanned copy of recent passport size photograph
- Scanned signatures
- Valid Email id
- Valid Mobile number
How to Fill IGRUA 2020 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow the below given steps to fill the IGRUA Application online:
Step 1 Registration :
- Visit the official website and click on “Registration for New Users” for registration of online Application Form
- Candidates are required to Register with their Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
- After successful Registration, Candidate will receive password on registered mobile no and user id on Registered Email Id.
Step 2 Application Form Filling :
- Now candidates must fill up application form by clicking on “Sign in for Existing Users” with allotted user id and password”
- Following details need to be completed during filling up of application form :
(a) Personal Details (Communication details & Category)
(b) Qualification Details
Step 3 Upload Scanned Images: After filling the important details, Candidates must upload Recent Colored Photograph and Signature (Scanned).
Step 4 Application Fee payment: Next, Deposit the requisite Application fees through online/offline mode via State Bank of India payment gateway.
Step 5 Application submission : On successful submission of the Application Form & deposit of application fee, candidates are able to view the complete application submitted, along with the message of Successful submission by clicking on track your application form. Please take a print out of this application form for future correspondence & Application Sequence Number printed on it.
Note : Post filling the complete details in the online application form, the applicant will receive an email address and /or SMS regarding successful submission of application form on your registered email address and /or on your registered mobile number.
Important Instructions for IGRUA 2020 Application Form
Candidates must adhere to following instructions while applying for IGRUA 2020:
- Please fill up your application carefully. No modification/changes are permitted after Final submission.
- Take care to upload the right document at right place as mentioned in the application form.
- Only latest colored photo to be uploaded
- The candidates are advised to apply early to get the examination center of their choice/preference and avoid last minute rush/jam/network problems.
- SC/ST/ Caste certificate should have been issued within one year from the closing date of the application in the prescribed format as per latest guidelines of Government of India.
- Candidates should keep at least 1 number of same LATEST Photograph in reserve for future use, which they have uploaded in the application form.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be as per discretion of IGRUA.
IGRUA 2020 Examination Centers
Written Test is conducted on all India basis at major cities covering all Indian States and Union Territories subject to availability of sufficient candidates at respective centres. Candidates have the option for selecting three centers. This is to be made by giving first , second and third choice. Check the IGRUA 2020 Examination Centers from below table.
NOTE: IGRUA reserves the right to cancel any Center if numbers of Applicants for the Center are inadequate.
IGRUA 2020 Admit Card
Admit Cards for IGRUA 2020 is issued after successful submission of Application Forms. Candidates need to enter their Email id and Date of Birth in order to download their Admit Cards from the official website. Admit Card is an important document which contains information regarding candidates and examination. Candidates must carry a print out of their IGRAU 2020 admit card on the day of examination. No entry is permitted in the examination hall without a valid Admit Card. In addition, admit cards will serve as a valid identity for attending Interview / Aptitude test and must be preserved till joining.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi IGRUA
The foundation stone of Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, commonly called IGRUA, was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime Minister of India,Late Capt Rajiv Gandhi on 07 November 1985. IGRAU conducts the IGRUA Entrance Examination for admission into course of Commercial Pilot License (CPL). It is the Best flying school in the world and is the IIT / IIM of Aviation Training Option for BSc (Aviation) degree along with CPL with Multi Engine Endorsement.
IGRUA 2020 is an Entrance Examination conducted by Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) for candidates willing to take Aviation Training Option for BSc (Aviation) degree along with CPL with Multi Engine Endorsement. They have a stringent selection process which includes A Written Entrance Examination at various centres all over India, Pilot Aptitude Test and the interview by an interview board. The selection of candidates for Ab-initio (PPL) to CPL Course is done as per merit compiled after Written Test, Pilot Aptitude Test and the Interview. A portion of total Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC categories of candidates as per GOI guidelines.
IGRUA 2020 Application Form Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What are the qualifications required for applying for Ab-initio to CPL ?
Q. How can I apply for IGRUA 2020 ?
Q. Are candidates allowed applying in case of awaited final year Mark sheet / Certificate?
Q. What are the mandatory fields to be filled in the form?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.