|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admission 2018 – IIM Ahmedabad has released notification admission to the 1-year Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX) for the Batch starting in January 2018. The complete detail of IIMAhmedabad PGPX Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc. are given below.
IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admission 2018
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) has released notification for IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admission 2018. The Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX) is one of the finest one-year, full-time, residential programmes in the world. Carefully designed by the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad for bright, enthusiastic, and aspirational executives with substantial professional experience, the PGPX programme attracts top talents from diverse industries, cultures, and geographies. Each year, the PGPX programme participants are hand-picked by the faculty of IIM Ahmedabad to ensure a rich, diverse, and well-balanced in-class learning experience for all participants.
Schedule for the IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admission 2018 is given below.
Application Form of IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admission 2018 is available now from the official website of IIM Ahmedabad. For the 2018 – 2019 PGPX Programme, the participants will be chosen in two rounds. The last date for submission of applications for consideration for Round 1 and Round 2 is given above. No essays or letters of recommendation are needed at the time of submission of applications. Interested candidates can also apply online of IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admission 2018 through the link given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Rs. 5000/- (Indian Rupees Five Thousand only) for those who apply on or before 11:59 pm 29 August, 2017.
- Rs. 7500/- (Indian Rupees Seven Thousand Five Hundred only) for those apply between 10:00 am 01 September, 2017 and 11:59 pm 02 November 2017.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline. (Minimum 15 years of study as per the education system in India i.e. KG to 12 +2 + 3 or 4 as the case may be.)
- Minimum Age of 27 years as on 31st March of the year in which the PGPX programme commences. (E.g. For PGPX 18-19 commencing in April 2018, the candidate should have completed 27 years of age by March 31, 2018, i.e. must be born on or before March 31, 1991.) There is no upper age limit.
- A valid GMAT/GRE score (GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years form the date to the application deadline date of the round in which candidate is applying. The earliest acceptable GMAT/GRE test date for the two rounds are – Round 1: August 28,2012 Round 2: November 01, 2012).
- Minimum 4 years of full time work experience after completion of graduation.
To ensure that your scores are sent directly to IIMA, please select “Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad – One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)”as one of the five programmes to which the GMAT results have to be sent from the menu provided by GMAT before the start of the test.)
For more details of IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.