|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2017 is announced for GATE candidates. Admission in M.Tech courses in IIT Delhi for academic session 2017-2018 is being done by shortlisting as per GATE 2017 Result and then conducting test and interviews. The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi is one of the top engineering colleges in India. Most of the candidates seeking admission in M.Tech and higher education technical programs through GATE apply for admission in IIT Delhi. Candidates can get here complete details of IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria and selection procedure.
Latest update: Last date for submission of online application has been extended. Scroll down to check complete schedule and apply online on time.
Schedule for IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2017 is given below.
|Submission of online application commences on||09 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application and application fee|
|Range of dates for Test / Interviews||15 May to 16 Jun 2017|
|Date of Registration for new Students||21-22 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of classes||24 Jul 2017|
Candidates can apply online for M.Tech Programme from the official website admissions.iitd.ac.in as per schedule at IIT Bhubneswar. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before apply online application. Candidates can also fill their application online from the direct link provided below.
Candidates belonging to General / OBC category are required to pay for each application form a fees of Rs. 200/- and the Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are required to pay Rs. 50/-. The bank charges will be borne by the candidate.
Instruction to Candidates
- Separate application form should be filled for each interdisciplinary M.Tech. programme.
- The applicant seeking admission to M.Tech. programme of a particular department/centre/school should fill a separate application form. He/she may give upto four choices in order of preference for the M.Tech. Programmes available in that department. However, he/she will be considered only for two choices for which he/she is eligible in the order of preference given. In case a candidate is found to have filled more than one form of a particular department, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- GATE score cut off criteria used for short-listing candidates in different non-sponsored (full-time) M.Tech. programmes during the previous academic year is given HERE. This is only for the candidate’s reference and the criteria may even change substantially based on applications received for the current admissions i.e. academic year 2017-2018.
- Part-time/Sponsored (full-time) candidates must submit NOC/Sponsorship Certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
- Filling of false information will lead to rejection of application/cancellation of admission.
Minimum Qualification for Admission to full-time M.Tech. Programmes.
Admission to M. Tech./M. S.(R) programmes are carried out by first short-listing the eligible candidates (meeting the minimum performance in their qualifying degree and scoring above a GATE / CEED cut off specified for that programme and then conducting written test / interview at IIT Delhi. GATE / CEED cut offs for various Programmes last year (admission year 2016). In such cases, GATE score is given a minimum weight of 70% in judging the overall performance of the candidates appearing for the interview.
- 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST candidates.
- 27% seats are reserved for Non-Creamy layer OBC candidates. All candidates applying for admission under this category should produce the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate applicable for OBC’s in the Central list at the time of interview.
- 3% seats are reserved for the physically handicapped persons in the Postgraduate courses and Ph.D. Programmes.
Note : All shortlisted candidates applying for admission under the reserved categories are required to produce the relevant certificate at the time of interview.
For complete detail of IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.
If you have any queries regarding IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2017, please ask in comments below.