IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad offers admission to M.Tech programs in various discipline for 2020 sessions. The application form for all M.Tech programmes is available now. Candidates can fill their application form online from the official website. To apply for the IITH M.Tech admission, candidates must possess a bachelor degree in engineering and technology and also have a valid GATE score. Details of IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, important dates and other information are mentioned on this page.
Latest: IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form is available. Scroll down to get the link.
IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020
The M.Tech. programmes offered in various disciplines and streams by different departments of the institute are based on the credit system and provide a student with a wide choice of courses. Each programme comprises of several core and elective courses and project work. Candidates can check the dates for IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 from the table given below:
|Date of opening of the site for submitting online applications||Available|
|Last date for submitting online applications||11 Apr 2020|
|Announcing list of shortlisted candidates for selection test||Apr 2020|
|Date of written test/interviews||Apr 2020|
|Date of interview for Biomedical Engineering||May 2020|
|The announcement of selected candidates||May 2020|
|Commencement of class work||Aug 2020|
IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Programmes
Candidates can check the list of programmes offered by IITH in M.Tech Course:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Climate Change
- Computer Science and Engineering
- E- Watse Resource and Engineering Management
- Energy Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Itegrated Sensor System
- Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Medical Device Innovation
- Network and Information Security
- Polymers and Biosystems Engineering
IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Application
The application form of IIT Hyderabad for M.tech courses in Data Science(MDS)/ Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) 2020 session is available online. The application form of M.tech courses in CSE is available at the official website i.e. iith.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply for admission into M.Tech programmes at IIT Hyderabad from the official website as well as from the direct links is provided below.
Follow the steps given below in order to apply for IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020
Step 1: Candidates have to registration themselves. On registration page, candidates have to the asked details and click on “Register” button.
Step 2: After registration, user and password is sent to the email ID and phone number. Enter the credentials to login.
Step 3: Then, click on the Click here to apply link and select the department .
Step 4: Enter all the application details like personal details, communication details and qualification details and click on “Submit” button.
Step 5: Now, the candidates have to pay the requisite fee via SBI collect.
Step 6: After that, candidates have print the acknowledgement page for further use.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||150/-|
|All Female candidates||150/-|
IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 is as given below:
- MHRD Fellowship: Candidate must have a Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology degree and candidate must have a valid score of GATE in AE, ME, MT, PI, BM, BT, CH, XL.
- Self – Sponsored: Candidate must have a Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology degree with a minimum CGPA of 8.0.
- Regular: Candidates must have possessed a B.E or B.Tech/ M.Sc degree or should have a valid score of GAte in CS/EC/EE/MA/ST.
- Self Sponsored: Candidates must possess a B.Tech/B.E/M.Sc degree in any discipline.
- Passed a BTech/BE in the following discipline – Biomedical, Biotechnology,Chemical Engineering, Electrical, Electronics and communication, Metallurgy and Material Science, , Instrumentation, Mechanical, Computer Science and Information Technology, Textile Engineering and Fibre Science, Engineering Sciences with minimum of 60% marks (or)
- Possessed M Sc or equivalent degree in Physics, Biophysics, Chemistry, Material science, Ceramics, Electronics, Computer Science, Life Sciences, Physiology, Engineering Sciences with minimum of 60% marks (or)
- Completed MBBS, BDS, BPharm, BVSc programme with minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates who have passed B.Tech or M.Sc degree in any branch of life sciences and also have a valid GATE score in BT or XL.
- Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ B.E degree in any branch or must have a valid GATE score.
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering and also have a valid GATE score.
Computer Science and Engineering
- Candidates must have a B.Tech/ B.E degree in relevant field and should have a valid GATE score.
E- Waste Resource and Engineering Management
- Passed B.Tech. in Chemical Engg./Materials Sci. & Metallurgical Engg./Civil Engg./ Environmental Engg./Electrical Engg./ Mechanical Engg./Engg. Sciences/Engg. Physics/Minerals Engg and also have a valid GATE score in CE/CH/CY/EC/EE/IN/ME/MN/MT/PH/PI/XE-C/XE-F/XE-H/XL-P.
Energy Science and Technology
- Candidates must have possessed a B.Tech or B.E degree in BT/ Chemical/ Civil/ EE/ ME/ MSME and also have a valid GATE score in AE/BT/CH/CE/CY/ EC /EE/ IN/ ME/MN/MT/PE/PH/PI/XE-C/XE-E/XE-F/XE-H/XLP.
- For admission under MICRO applicant must have completed B.Tech/B.E in Polymers and Biosystems EngineeringECE, EEE, EIE. For admission in CSP applicant must have done B.Tech/B.E in EE. For admission in PEPS applicant must have done B.Tech/B.E in EEE, EIE. For admission in Machine Learning candidate must have done B.Tech/B.E in ECE/CS/IT.
Material Science and Mettalurgical Engineering
- Possessed B.Tech or B.E degree in Metallurgy/ Ceramics/ Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Plastics / Polymer/ or related discipline or M.Sc. degree in Materials Science/Physics/Chemistry and a Valid GATE score is required in MT/ME/PI/PH/CY/XE.
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Candidates must have passed in B.Tech or B.E in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Automobile/ Production/ Manufacturing and also have a valid GATE score.
- B.Tech/BE in Engineering/MSc in Atmospheric Sciences / Environmental Sciences / Earth Sciences / General Chemistry. Valid GATE score is required for all the applicants (Except for IIT B.Tech graduates)
IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Admission of the candidate is done on the basis of either written test or personal interview. For some courses, written test is conducted. On the basis of written test, candidates are invited for personal interview round. For some branches, interview round is conducted on the basis of GATE score. Then, the result of selected candidates will be send on their registered email ID. Also, the result will be published on the official website.
For more information about the IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2020, Click here
Official Website: iith.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.