IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad offers admission to M.Tech programs for January 2018 session at IIT Hyderabad. Candidates have filled their application form online from the official website. All the candidates are requested to read the complete information and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Details of IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, important dates and other information are mentioned on this page.
IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2018
The M.Tech. programmes offered in various disciplines and streams by different departments of the institute are based on the credit system and provide a student with wide choice of courses. Each programme comprises of several core and elective courses and project work.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical And Aerospace Engineering
- Bio Medical Engineering
- Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering
Dates for Important Events
|Opening of web portal for online application||31 May 2018|
|Last Date of receiving application||24 Jun 2018|
|Online announcement of shortlisted candidates||29 Jun 2018|
|Written test and interview at IIT Hyderabad Kandi Campus||10 Jul 2018- 15 Jul 2018|
|Start of instructions||30 Jul 2018|
Application Form 2018
The application form of IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2018 process are available on the official website at www.iith.ac.in. Eligible candidates can apply for admission into M.Tech programmes at IIT Hyderabad from the official website as well as from the direct links provided below.
Registration Page will ask you to provide a valid login id, email address and password. Please note that we will use this email address for further communication with you. Click here to Register.
Please Provide the login id and password which you had chosen at the time of Registration with our system. (When ever you login first time our system will ask you for secret key which you received through the email at the time of registration)
Click on the link ‘Click here to apply’ and Choose the department by clicking on arrow of corresponding department
Fill or update your application details by clicking on appropriate arrows. Please note that once you fill or update the information in the appropriate form you need to click on either save/submit button so that your data will be stored in our system.
Please delete the row wherever it is not applicable to you by clicking on the symbol
- 500/- Application Fee GEN/OBC (Male only)
- 500/- Application Fee SC/ST/PH (Male only)
- 500/- Application Fee All Females
At the time of paying the fee please save the reference document you received from the bank.
- Save ‘SBCollect Reference Number’ in Payment Reference Number column of Application Fee Page
- Upload the reference document by clicking the link provided in Application Fee page
Submit your application by clicking on ‘Submit Application’ button. Unless You submit the application by pressing the above button your application will not be considered.
After submission you should take printout of your application by clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
If you are called for the Written test/Interview you need to carry all your documents, printout of your application (Which you will receive through email after last date of submission) , payment reference document and certificates with you.
One can apply to several departments. If you want to apply to several departments you need to fill a separate application for each department you want to apply. To fill your application for the department “XYZ” first login to our system and choose “XYZ” in the list of department names. Please note that you need to fill all your details for each department. Please note that you need to pay the application fee separately for each department.
You can keep on updating your application,upload the payment reference document and photo till the last date.
“Incomplete application will not be accepted”.
- Bio Medical Engineering – First class or 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in (A) B.Tech./B.E. in Biomedical, Biotechnology, Electrical, Electronics and communication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Computer Science and Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Science, Textile Engineering and Fibre Science, Engineering Sciences (or) (B) M.Sc. or equivalent (2 year) in Physics, Biophysics, Chemistry, Material science, Ceramics, Electronics, Computer Science, Life Sciences , Physiology, Engineering Sciences (or) (C) MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, BVSc or equivalent programme with duration of 4 years or more.
- Chemical Engineering – Candidates with BE/BTech from a government recognized university/institution with minimum first class in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology (Petroleum, petrochemical, polymer/rubber, oil, pharmaceutical etc.), Biotechnology, and related disciplines can apply for this program. Those candidates who are yet to appear in the final exam may also apply provided that their results are likely to be declared by July 15, 2018. GATE qualification is not a requirement for admission to all course M.Tech program.
- Electrical Engineering – For admission under MICRO applicant must have completed B.Tech/B.E in ECE, EEE, EIE. For admission in CSP applicant must have done B.Tech/B.E in EE. For admission in PEPS applicant must have done B.Tech/B.E in EEE, EIE. For admission in Machine Learning candidate must have done B.Tech/B.E in ECE/CS/IT.
- Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering – Candidates having B.E./B.Tech/BS degree in Materials Science/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Ceramics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Plastics Engineering, OR M.Sc. degree in Materials Science/ Physics/ Chemistry are eligible.
- Download Civil Engineering Brochure.
- Download Electrical Engineering Brochure.
- Download Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Brochure.
- Download Bio Medical Engineering Brochure.
- Download Chemical Engineering Brochure.
- Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering Brochure.
M.Tech Admissions Committee
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Telangana – 502285