IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, School of Engineering offers admission to full-time regular M.Tech in Communication and Signal Processing (CSP), Power Electronics and Drives (PED) and VLSI programs for the academic year 2018 – 19. Details of IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2018 application form, important dates, eligibility are given here for interested candidates.
IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2018
Interested candidates can apply for M.Tech (Communication and Signal Processing), M.Tech (Power Electronics and Drives) and M.Tech (VLSI Program) admissions for the academic year 2018-19 in School of Computer and Electrical Engineering. The process of IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2018 shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule of IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2018 is given below:
|Starting date for filling Online Application||02 Apr 2018 – M.Tech (PED)
03Apr 2018 – M.Tech (CSP)
|Last date for filling Online Application||19 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates||23 Apr 2018|
|Date of Test and Interview||12 May 2018|
Application Form 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only from the official website i.e www.iitmandi.ac.in or through the direct link provided below. Candidates have to apply online or on before the last date. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria very carefully before going to apply for IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2018.
For any other queries, you may contact at [email protected]
- Candidates who have qualified for the award of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University or Institute in Electrical/Electronics and Communication/Telecommunications Engineering (ECE), Telecommunications Engineering (T), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Instrumentation (IN), M.Sc. (Electronics Science), Electrical Engineering (EE) with minimum 60% (CGPA 7.5), and who have qualified and have a valid score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in the appropriate discipline are eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech (Communication and Signal Processing) program.
- For all B.Techs from IITs graduated with a CGPA of 8.0 or above, the requirement of GATE qualification is waived off.
- A student sponsored by a recognized R&D organization, academic institution, government organization or industry are eligible to apply for this program on a full-time basis. The Institute does not provide any assistantship to such students.
For admission to the various M.Tech program under the regular category, the School shall adopt qualifying criteria based on GATE score, B.Tech percentage/CGPA, and interview.
GATE score will be used for shortlisting students for the interview.
Sponsored category students with more than two years experience will be shortlisted for interview. Their selection is based on the interview performance and B.Tech percentage/CGPA.
Official Website: www.iitmandi.ac.in
For more details about IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2018 check notification provided below:
- For M.Tech. in Power Electronics and Drives (PED).
- For M.Tech. (CSP) in Communications and Signal Processing.