IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, School of Computing and Electrical Engineering offers admission to full-time regular M.Tech in Communication and Signal Processing (CSP), Power Electronics and Drives (PED) and VLSI. School of Engineering invites application for Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Energy Systems, Energy Engineering with specialization in Materials, Structural Engineering and School of Basic Science invites application for Biotechnology with specialization in Systems Biology & in Medical and Nano-Biotechnology programs for the academic year 2019 – 20. Details of IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2019 application form, important dates, eligibility are given here for interested candidates.
IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2019
Interested candidates can apply for M.Tech (Communication and Signal Processing), M.Tech (Power Electronics and Drives) and M.Tech (VLSI Program) and more various courses for admissions for the academic year 2019-20 in School of Computer and Electrical Engineering, School of Engineering and School of Basic Science. The process of IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2019 shall take place as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule of IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2019 is given below:
|Starting date for filling Online Application||23 Mar 2019 – for School of Computing and Electrical Engineering
16 Mar 2019 – for School of Engineering, School of Basic Science
|Last date for filling Online Application||05 Apr 2019 – for School of Computing and Electrical Engineering
30 Mar 2019 – for School of Engineering, School of Basic Science
14 Apr 2019 – for EWS Category.
|Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates||05 Apr 2019 – for School of Engineering
08 to 12 Apr 2019 – for School of Basic Science
|Interview / Counseling Dates||15 Apr 2019 – for School of Engineering
19 to 26 Apr 2019 – for School of Basic Science
Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the extension of the deadline of application for EWS category candidates.
IIT Mandi has released a list of candidates selected for admission in M.Tech (Biotechnology) program. Candidates can check the list from the official website or from the link provided below.
- Click here to check the list of candidates selected for admission in M.Tech.
- Click here to check the list of candidates selected for admission in M.Tech (Biotechnology) program
Updated shortlisted for admissions in M.Tech for the semester commencing from July 2019 has been released. Selection criterion has been modified to counseling based on GATE score. General list for M. Tech in Energy Engineering with Specialisation in Materials has been updated. Direct link to check the list is given below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check updated shortlisted candidates list for M.Tech in the school of engineering for the semester commencing in July 2019.
Application Form 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only from the official website i.e www.iitmandi.ac.in or through the direct link provided below. Candidates have to apply online or on before the last date. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria very carefully before going to apply for IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2019.
From here the candidates can check the whole procedure of admission in M.tech 2019. Candidates can check it from the given link:
Click here to check the Procedure of Admission in M.tech 2019.
- Candidates who have qualified for the award of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University or Institute in Electrical/Electronics and Communication/Telecommunications Engineering (ECE), Telecommunications Engineering (T), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Instrumentation (IN), M.Sc. (Electronics Science), Electrical Engineering (EE) with minimum 60% (CGPA 7.5), and who have qualified and have a valid score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in the appropriate discipline are eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech (Communication and Signal Processing) program.
- For all B.Techs from IITs graduated with a CGPA of 8.0 or above, the requirement of GATE qualification is waived off.
- A student sponsored by a recognized R&D organization, academic institution, government organization or industry are eligible to apply for this program on a full-time basis. The Institute does not provide any assistantship to such students.
For admission to the various M.Tech program under the regular category, the School shall adopt qualifying criteria based on GATE score, B.Tech percentage/CGPA, and interview.
GATE score will be used for shortlisting students for the interview.
Sponsored category students with more than two years experience will be shortlisted for interview. Their selection is based on the interview performance and B.Tech percentage/CGPA.
Official Website: www.iitmandi.ac.in
For more details about IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2019 check notification provided below:
- For IIT Mandi, School of Computing and Electrical Engineering
- For IIT Mandi, School of Engineering
- For IIT Mandi, School of Basic Science