IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2020 – Round 2 offers have been released for M.Tech admissions in the institute. Candidates can check Round 2 status on the COAP portal. Here on this page you can find information about PG course admission to IIT Tirupati. To know more information about IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2020 like application procedure, important dates, fee structure, Go through this post.
– IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2020 Counselling will be held on October 06, 2020, as per media reports. Scroll down to check the same.
– Round 2 offers have been sent to the COAP portal. To check the offers, click here.
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2020
Application process for candidates who are willing to pursue MTech course is started. IIT Tirupati offering M. Tech Programme in the following Departments:
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering (Stream: (i) Environmental and Water Resources Engineering, (ii) Structural Engineering, and (iii)Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering) (iv) Geotechnical Engineering
- M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- M. Tech in Electrical Engineering (Stream: Signal Processing & Communications)
- M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Stream: Design & Manufacturing)
Important dates regarding application process
|Opening date of online application||23 Mar 2020|
|Closing date of online application|
|First Round Announcement|
10 – 11 Jun 2020
|Second Round Announcement|
17 – 18 Jun 2020
|Joining date of candidate||30 Jul 2020|
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for admission to IIT Tirupati M.tech is available at mtechadmissions.iittp.ac.in. Candidates must ensure the eligibility before applying. Also, a direct link to application form is provided below. Candidates who are willing to apply can click on the link below and fill the application form before the closing date.
Application fee must be paid online at the time of submitting form. The application fee is non-refundable. The application fee is as follows:
- GN/EWS/OBC-NCL Male candidates: Rs.400/-
- GN/EWS/OBC-NCL Female candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST and PwD candidates: Rs.200/-
Note: A valid OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD Certificate must be uploaded with the ONLINE application and submitted at the time of admission.
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to pursue M.tech must satisfy the following criteria:
For GATE qualified candidates
Candidates qualified in GATE 2018, 2019 or 2020 and satisfying any one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology from Educational Institutions approved by AICTE/ Government.
- Candidates yet to appear or have appeared in the final examination for the qualifying degree specified in and whose results are likely to be declared by July 15, 2020.
For IIT Graduates
Candidates graduating/ graduated from IITs with B.Tech. Degree and having CGPA of 8.0 [7.5 for SC/ST (on a scale of 10)] and above can apply without GATE Score. These applications will be reviewed by the respective Department(s).
Upgradation to Ph.D
M.Tech. students will be eligible for upgradation to Ph.D if they satisfy the following criteria:
- The candidate should have successfully completed a minimum of 2 semesters in the M.Tech Programme.
- The candidate should have a minimum CGPA of 8.0 in the prescribed courses.
Eligibility to apply for M. Tech Admissions
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2020 Selected Candidates
List of selected candidates for admission to IIT Tirupati M.Tech 2020 admission will be published. Selection list will be available on the official website. Candidates can check the selection list by clicking on the link which will be provided below.
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2020 Reservation of Seats
Seats are reserved for Indian Nationals under the categories, SC/ ST/ EWS/ OBC-NCL and PwD (Persons with Disability) according to the Government of India rules.
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure of IIT Tirupati M.Tech for academic year 2020 – 21.
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati) is an autonomous engineering and technology education institute located in Tirupati. IIT Tirupati is the first among the 3G IITs, announced in 2014, to have its foundation stone laid in March 2015. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is nurturing Tirupati as knowledge hub of the State. IIT Tirupati offers both UG and PG courses in various fields of engineering. Further it also offers courses in research and Phd. Courses are planned to nurture innovation, creativity, quality, teamwork, communication skills, ethics and societal interaction.
Official website: iittp.ac.in
For more information about IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2020 – Download Information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.