JAM 2022 Question Papers with Answers – JAM 2022 Question Papers with Answers of JAM is very helpful for those who are going to give this entrance examination for the upcoming sessions. As we know that JAM is a national-level entrance examination in which there will be high competition between the candidates to clear the entrance examination. Different Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) conducts the JAM every year for taking admission into the M.sc. courses and their related courses. To know about the JAM 2022 Question Papers with Answers, check the whole page.
JAM 2022 Question Papers with Answers
JAM question papers contain the questions that have been asked in the entrance examination. Through this question papers, candidates get an idea of the entrance examination. Candidates are advised to look for the previous year question papers as they are credible sources of information. JAM 2022 Question Papers with Answers are given below.
JAM 2022 Question Papers
- JAM 2022 Question Paper Biotechnology (BT)
- JAM 2022 Question Paper Chemistry (CY)
- JAM 2022 Question Paper Geology (GG)
- JAM 2022 Question Paper Mathematical Statistics (MS)
- JAM 2022 Question Paper Economics (EN)
- JAM 2022 Question Paper Mathematics (MA)
- JAM 2022 Question Paper Physics (PH)
JAM 2022 Answer Key
- JAM 2022 Answer Key Biotechnology (BT)
- JAM 2022 Answer Key Mathematical Statistics (MS)
- JAM 2022 Answer Key Economics (EN)
- JAM 2022 Answer Key Geology (GG)
- JAM 2022 Answer Key Chemistry (CY)
- JAM 2022 Answer Key Mathematics (MA)
- JAM 2022 Answer Key Physics (PH)
Pattern of Test Papers
The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours. The medium for all the Test Papers will be English only. There will be a total of 60 questions carrying a total of 100 marks. The entire paper will be divided into three sections A, B and C. All sections are compulsory. Questions in each section will be of different types as given below:
- Section–A contains a total of 30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) involving 10 questions of one mark each and 20 questions of two marks each. Each MCQ has four choices out of which only one choice is the correct answer. Candidates can mark the answer by clicking the choice.
- Section–B contains a total of 10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQs) carrying two marks each. Each MSQ is similar to MCQ but with the difference that MSQ may have one or more than one correct choice(s) out of the four given choices. The candidate gets full credit only if he/she selects all the correct answer(s) and no wrong answers. Candidates can mark the answer(s) by clicking the choice(s).
- Section–C contains a total of 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions involving 10 questions of one mark each and 10 questions of two marks each. For these NAT type questions, the answer is a signed real number, which needs to be entered using the virtual numeric keypad on the monitor. No choices will be shown for NAT questions.
Joint Admission Test (JAM)
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) is conducted by the different Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) every year. This entrance test will lead admission to the M.Sc, Joint M.Sc PhD, M.Sc PhD Dual Degree, and similar programs. JAM is a national level entrance examination which is done for the M.Sc. (Two Year programme) in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, etc. Multiple choice questions have been asked which is in the English language only. The duration of the examination is 3 hours. The admission in the IITs and IISc is taken on the basis of the cut offs decided by the institutes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.