JAM Previous Year Question Papers – Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) is conducted by the different Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) every year. This entrance examination is for taking admission in the M.Sc, Joint M.Sc PhD, M.Sc PhD Dual Degree, and similar programs. This is the national level examination so the candidates have to prepare accordingly. The previous question papers of this test is very helpful for those who is going to give this entrance examination for the coming sessions. To know more details regarding the JAM Previous Year Question Papers, scroll down the page.
JAM Previous Year Question Papers
Question Paper helps to understand the important topic questions which are expected to come in examination. JAM Previous Year official question papers are given below year wise. The past year papers with solutions is an essential study material for IIT JAM preparation. Candidates can check the question paper simply by clicking on the provided links.
- JAM 2021 Question Papers with Answers
- JAM 2020 Question Papers with Answers
- JAM 2019 Question Papers with Answers
- JAM 2018 Question Papers with Answers
- JAM 2017 Question Papers with Answers
- JAM 2016 Question Papers with Answers
- JAM 2015 Question Papers with Answers
- JAM 2014 Question Papers with Answers
Importance of Previous Year Question Papers for IIT JAM
It is very important to understand the importance of the previous year question papers. Previous year question papers are the most authentic source of information to prepare for an entrance examination. Here you can see the some points which are related with the importance of the previous year question paper. The level of difficulty of Joint Admission Test varies year to year , but if candidate go through papers he or she will get a clear idea about overall level of difficulty of the examination and will be able to prepare accordingly. Look at the below list:
- Solving the papers give you some sort of understanding of managing the time, accuracy and speed in the examination.
- Practicing the IIT JAM previous year question papers helps a student in revision the whole syllabus quickly. But, students need to cover the whole syllabus of Joint Entrance examination before going for previous year question papers.
- By solving the question papers you will realize that many questions are rephrased and asked repeatedly in the exam. However, this is not confirmed that this question will come surely.
- Candidate can analyse the his or her performance on the basis of previous year question paper and work on their shortcomings and the week areas.
- Previous year question papers give an idea about type of question papers and pattern. It trains you to complete the paper in the required time with the efficient work.
Syllabus of IIT JAM
The syllabus consists of subjects taught at graduation level such as- Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS), Physics (PH). Candidates should have complete knowledge about the officially prescribed syllabus. The Syllabus for the seven Papers specified as follows:
- JAM 2022 Biotechnology (BT) Syllabus
- JAM 2022 Chemistry (CY) Syllabus
- JAM 2022 Economics (EN) Syllabus
- JAM 2022 Geology (GG) Syllabus
- JAM 2022 Mathematics (MA) Syllabus
- JAM 2022 Mathematical Statistics (MS) Syllabus
- JAM 2022 Physics (PH) Syllabus
About Indian Institutes of Technology
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) is an independent body which offers admission the various courses at their institutes. It is a public institute which is governed by Institutes of Technology Act. There are various institutes of the IITs which is located at the different places in India. It offers admission in the various undergraduate and post graduate courses through the entrance test. All the IITs provide on-campus residential facilities to the students, research scholars and faculty at their campus. There are 23 IITs at present located at Bhilai, Chennai, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharwad, Goa, Guwahati, Jammu, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mumbai, Roorkee, Bhubaneswar, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Mandi, Palakkad, Patna, Ropar, Tirupati and Varanasi. Candidate can prepare well and take admission into IITs through the entrance test.JAM
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.