JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). It is due to be held on April 28, 2019. JEXPO and VOCLET is a state level exam which enables interested applicants to seek admissions in diploma courses in polytechnic, electronics and technology. WBSCTE holds the exam in pen and paper based mode. Candidates willing to join as freshers in first year or second year can check details about JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 from this page.
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019
All the Government, Government Sponsored and Self-Financed Polytechnics colleges and universities affiliated to WBSCTE and VE and SD in West Bengal consider the score of JEXPO and VOCLET for admissions. The dates for the exam has been announced and are as follows:
|JEXPO VOCLET 2019||Dates|
|Release of JEXPO VOCLET 2019 application form||29 Jan 2019|
|Last date for JEXPO VOCLET 2019 application form|
|Availability of JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card|
|JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Exam Date|
|Declaration of JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Result|
|Registration & Choice Filling||17 – 28 Jun 2019|
|Allotment Results of 1st Phase||01 Jul 2019|
|Admission / Provision Seat Booking of 1st Phase||02 – 06 Jul 2019|
|Allotment Results of 2nd Phase||08 Jul 2019|
|Admission / Provision Seat Booking of 2nd Phase||08 – 11 Jul 2019|
|Allotment Results of 3rd Phase||12 Jul 2019|
|Last date of Admission in 3rd Phase||Till 16 Jul 2019|
JEXPO And VOCLET 2019 Counselling
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) has started the JEXPO And VOCLET 2019 Counselling from June 17, 2019. Candidates can now register themselves for counselling process through the link provided below.
- Click Here for Live Vacancy Status of Offline Counseling of JEXPO-2019.
- Click Here for Live Vacancy Status of Offline Counseling of VOCLET-2019
- Click Here to check the Notification For Offline (Manual) Counseling Of JEXPO and VOCLET 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding admission of candidates in 7 New Government Polytechnics.
Click here for registration of JEXPO.
- Click here for registration of VOCLET.
- Click here for counselling procedure.
- Click here to check counselling flow chart 2019.
- Click here to check the list of Polytechnics.
- Click here to check seat Information.
- Click here to check Diploma Courses Offered under JEXPO-2019 & VOCLET 2019
- Click here to check the Details of Reservation.
- Click here to check the Tuition Fee Structure.
- Click here to check the Anti-Ragging Affidavit Format.
- Click here to check the Land Looser Quota,
- Click here to check the FAQ
Notification for Pre-Counselling Seminar of JEXPO and VOCLET 2019
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Admit Card
JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card releases online on the official website of WBSCTE. It can be downloaded by online mode only. No hard copy of the JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Admit Card is going to be sent to the candidates by post. To download it, the candidates need to log in by entering their Username/ Mobile number and Password. The admit card for JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 consist of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details. On the day of the test, the candidates need to carry a print out of the Admit Card and a valid id proof.
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Exam Centres and Test Cities
Following are the cities where JEXPO and VOCLET will be held simultaneously on exam date.
- Purba Bardhaman
- Paschim Bardhaman
- Purba Medinipur
- Paschim Medinipur
- Uttar Dinajpur
- Dakshin Dinajpur
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exams are only conducted in offline mode and candidates mark their answer in OMR Sheet. The details about JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 exam pattern are:
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Number of Questions: 100
|Papers||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Paper 2||Physics and Chemistry||100|
|Papers||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Paper 1||Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry||100|
|Paper 2||Mechanics and Computer||100|
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Exam Syllabus
Following is the syllabus for JEXPO and VOCLET 2019
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Prescribed Medical Standards for Admission
Following medical standards must be satisfied by the candidates.
- No colour blindness
- Physically and Mentally fit
- Able to pursue technical course
NOTE: A candidate must be physically and mentally fit. They will be required to produce a medical fitness certificate at the time of admission having signature, seal and registration number of medical practitioner.
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Result
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Result will tentatively be declared on June 03, 2019. Candidates can check their result online on the official website of West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development. They must also remember that securing a rank does not ensure a seat for admission. It can be checked by entering application form number/enrollment number.
JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Seats and Reservation Details
- 22% and 6% of the seats are reserved for candidates of West Bengal belonging to SC and ST respectively for the Government & Government sponsored Polytechnics.
- Maximum of 4% of the total intake capacity is reserved for physically challenged candidates.
- Reservation of OBC-A and OBC-B will be made as per government orders.
- Women’s Polytechnic, Kolkata and Women’s Polytechnic, Chandannagar are exclusively reserved for women candidates.
- Ramakrishna Mission Shilpapitha, Belgharia and Ramkrishna Mission Shilpamandira, Belur are exclusively meant for male candidates.
- Government and self-financed (Private) institutes have separate fee structures.
- Out of total intake capacities in the branches of Printing Technology and Photography at the Regional Institute of Printing Technology, 27 and 14 seats are reserved as AICTE quota.
- In compliance with the Government Notification, 5% of the intake capacity shall be filled up on supernumerary basis under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme.
- District Quota: 20% of seats of Polytechnics in each district/zone will be reserved for the candidates of respective districts/zones (remaining 80% for state quota).
- Female Quota: Out of the District Quota seats 25% of seats will be reserved for female candidates of respective districts/zones.
- Management Quota: Seats for the self-financed Polytechnics affiliated to the council are 25% of the approved intake as on date.
- Land Loser Quota: A person whose land has been acquired by the Government for public interests and who possess proper certificates.
How To Prepare for JEXPO and VOCLET 2019?
- Know the syllabus for all subjects thoroughly. Go through each element of it.
- Brush up your basics.
- Follow easy and comprehensive study material and books.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Study efficiently with time management.
West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development (WEBSCTE) is a statutory body under Government of West Bengal. This body conducts JEXPO and VOCLET examinations for Polytechnic Education and Diplomas in Engineering and Technology. It regulates all the related events and notifications regarding this exam. It acts an extremely important organisation which imparts scientific, technological and polytechnic education in West Bengal.
Q1. Where can I apply for JEXPO 2019?
Ans. You can apply for it on WEBSCTE’s official website www.webscte.co.in.
Q2. What is the mode of this exam?
Ans. It is an offline OMR answer sheet based exam which is graded by scanning through a machine.
Q3. What courses am I offered after clearing JEXPO and VOCLET 2019?
Ans. You would be offered Diploma in Engineering and Polytechnic Courses in various streams.
- To download JEXPO 2019 Information Brochure, click here.
- To download VOCLET 2019 Information Brochure, click here.